Chapter 3.

Numbed.

-------Daehyun's POV------

"Yah! Daehyunnie! the girl stared at me when I winked at her just now! Tch." Himchan hyung who was standing beside me grumbled to me. "Himchan hyung, you deserved it." I . He just rolled his eyes and folded his arms across his chest. I chuckled at how silly is he. *Wow, did the girl just smiled?! She looks amazing when she smiles, I wonder what's her position in her group.* I thought to myself and smiled.

------End of Daehyun's POV------

"Park Mirae: leader, lead rapper. Shin Junghye: main rapper. Lee Hyejung: vocalist, visual. Park Minyoung: lead vocalist. Kim Yuna: vocalist, main dancer. Choi Yeojin: maknae, main vocalist, lead dancer. The names are arranged according to your age and the positions are decided by your training teachers. If you are unhappy or you have any comments about your positions, you may say it now." The CEO said in a serious tone. "Okay then, I assume none of you has any comments? Okay you will be living in the same dorm as B.A.P and you will be required to go home and pack your stuffs and return to the dorm by 2.30pm as you have dances practices at 3pm. The name of the group is not decided yet, the 6 of you will discuss among yourselves and if you have any problems, approach your seniors and they will help you. The name of the group must be decided 3 days later." With that, he left the holding room with the 6 blonde guys.

------------------

 

"You got it all wrong! Are you even paying attention to me?! Redo!" The loud voice of our dance teacher echoed throughout the whole dance room. The 6 of us were panting furiously and sweating profusely. The choreography for our debut song was tough and complicated. We were debuting with a fierce and tough image hence the difficult choreography. You were having a hard time remembering the steps too even though you were a fast learner. After another hour of torture, the dance teacher gave up and dismissed the 6 of you. He stormed out of the room in frustration. Everyone was completely drained and famished but you couldn't eat at such hour as all of you needed to pay attention to your weight.

The 6 of you sat in a circle and was taking turns to tell one another about the first impressions of each other. As usual, you were quiet and didn't spoke much and other's first impression of you is of course quiet. You got to know your members better and you were slowly opening up to them. It was already midnight and all of you decided to head back to the dorm and rest. There was recording tomorrow and the 6 of you took turns to use the bathroom and didn't even bother to talk to the 6 other blonde guys that were living under the same roof. 

You got out of the shower and dried your hair with a towel. It wasn't throughly dried but you didn't cared, you were too tired. You lied down on your bed and within seconds, you drifted off to sleep. 

 

 

 

I have no idea what to let the group name be! T_T Can you guys give me some suggestions under the comments please? Hehe^^ How was this chapter? I'm worried it will be bad because i got stuck several times while writing. Don't forget to comment and let me know, it's very important to me! ^^ Oh and i'm too lazy to give the chapter a name hehehe. :p Oh and I changed Yeojin's age from 20 to 18^^

 

Profile

Park Mirae(20)

Shin Junghye(19)

Lee HyeJung(19)

Park Minyoung(19)

Kim Yuna(18)

Choi Yeojin(18)