Chapter 19.

Numbed.

Finally I had the chance to speak with Daehyun alone and I'm not planning to let him off that easily. You got lots of things to explain. 

It was Saturday today. I knew that the rest of the B.A.P members were heading out with my other group members except for Daehyun so I made up an excuse not to go. They were going shopping and I asked Yuna to help me buy a few sets of clothings. 

I went out of the room after all of them left the dorm. Daehyun was in the living room, watching a variety show. I walked over and plopped down beside him. 

"Why didn't you go with the rest of them?" He asked, not taking his eyes off the television. 

"Because I want to talk to you." 

Daehyun turned around and faced me, eyebrows creasing in confusion. "About?" 

"Hmm well, there's a lot of explaining you have to do. The first one, why were you acting like a jerk towards me?" He looked away, avoiding my eyes. 

"Can we... Skip that for now?" 

I nodded. "Next, how are you coping with it?" He looked at me, pretending to be confused.

"You know what I'm talking about." 

He shrugged. "I'm fine." 

"Aren't you planning to go back? At least for once?" 

He uneasily squirmed in his seat. I'm sorry Daehyun-ah. I'm just afraid that you would regret it in the future. 

"I don't know." His eyes were on the floor. 

"You should. I know that maybe you find it hard to accept the truth that she already passed away but Daehyun, you have to go back. You can't avoid it forever." 

He just nodded. I let out a sigh and proceeded with the last one. 

"This is the last but the most important. Why did you want to quit highschool?" 

"I don't know. It's just that I'm not really coping well with my studies and I've been failing some of my exams lately. I guess I just couldn't cope with the stress." 

"And you want to give up? Why don't you ask Youngjae for help?" 

He just stared at the ceiling, ignoring my questions. 

"Do whatever you want then." I stood up and headed for the room. 

"Yeojin..." I turned back and looked at him. He was still staring at the ceiling. 

"Don't you want to know the answer to your first question?" He stood up and walked towards me. 

Why is he walking towards me? My heart was beating faster for some reasons that I don't know of. 

His face was only inches away from mine. I blushed a little at how close he was. 

"It's because I'm in love with you." What did he just say? I stood there, not knowing what to say or do. 

"Aish! I forgot to take my phone!" The front door flew opened and Yuna walked in. She stopped in her tracks when she saw me and Daehyun standing in the middle of the living room. 

"Am I... Interrupting something?" 

I managed to open my mouth and talk. "No. Yuna, wait for me, I'm coming too." 

I slowly walked away from Daehyun and half jogged into our room to grab a jacket and mine and Yuna's phone. 

"Daehyun... Are you okay?" Yuna asked Daehyun, who stood there, not moving at all. 

I went out of the room after grabbing the things I needed to take. 

"Let's go, Yuna." I told her when I walked pass her. She took a last glance at Daehyun and followed behind me. I put on my shoes and went out of the dorm, without looking at Daehyun at all. 

I didn't know how to react to what he said to me. But the most important thing was, I don't even know how do I feel towards him. 

 

UPDATE! ^^

I realised a small mistake in the fic! 

In the foreword, I realised that I typed university instead of High School. 

I got confused between the two! T_T 

I have already made the necessary amendments! 

Is the chapter a little too rushed? :o

And and and! Someone upvoted my story!!!!!!!!! 

*Screams* Thank you so much to the person who upvoted it! 

I LOVE ALL OF YOU! :D <3 

ENJOY~

All gifs used belongs to their respective owners! ^^ 

@iamab2uty aww thank you! :D