Chapter 15.

Numbed.

"No more arguing with me! You are continuing with your studies that's it!" I slightly flinched at the CEO's loud voice. It's been a while since I heard such loud voices though. The CEO had his face buried his hands, clearly angered by Daehyun. I guess he noticed something was amiss as Daehyun did not rebut. He looked up and was a little shocked to see me and the rest of B.A.P members standing in front of him. "Oh Yeojin? You are back?" He sounded as if my return was something he expected. I wanted to say it was the 5 guys standing behind me who dragged me back but oh well. I just nodded. "Do you still want to debut?" I nodded again. "Okay then, go back to the dorm. I will ask your manager to bring you your schedule." "Manager?" "Oh I forgot. I got a manager for you girls." I nodded and bowed at him before leaving the room. I was slightly taken aback by how easy he solved the issue. I thought normally when trainees leave it's almost impossible to go back again? Oh well, whatever.

The 5 of them bowed and turned around to leave the room but the CEO asked them to stay. Maybe he wanted to talk to them about Daehyun. I wonder what's wrong with him though. I walked out of the building and headed back to the dorm. My mind was in a mess on the way back to the dorm. I have been gone for 2 weeks that means I missed out on 2 weeks of dance practices or maybe more. I groaned inwardly. Missing 2 weeks of dance practices was really a lot. I made myself even more stressed when I thought of the amount of school work I need to catch up with. Why is my life so messed up.

-------

I stopped in front of the dorm's door, wondering if I should go in or not. I was pacing up and down along the corridors when the 5 guys came out of the elevator. "Yeojin, what are you doing here? Why aren't you going in?" I gave Yongguk a meek smile. "Hyung, she's just scared." Youngjae emphasized on the word scared. I stared at him, hard. Seriously Yoo Youngjae? He chuckled nervously. "I take that back." I rolled my eyes at him and let out a sigh. "Don't worry, Jinnie! I will go in with you!" Jongup assured me as he slung his arm over my shoulder. I smiled and nodded. Here it goes. I unlocked the front door and stepped inside the dorm with Jongup beside me. 

"Look who's here!" Jongup shouted the moment we stepped inside the dorm. All 5 heads turned to look at me. They stood up immediately and all of them were smiling. Yuna ran over and attacked me with a bear hug. "C-can't breathe!" Yuna slowly let me go. I could see that there were tears in her eyes. The other members walked over together and hugged me. Tears were welling up in my eyes and I didn't hold it back. "Why are you crying?" Mirae teased as she wiped away a tear from the corner of my eye. I just smiled and hugged at her again. Because I'm glad to see you girls again. We were all busy hugging each other when a loud voice was heard. 

"JUNG DAEHYUN GET OUT OF THE ROOM NOW!" Yongguk bellowed, causing the 6 of us and Jongup to flinch. Jongup went to stand beside Himchan and the rest of the B.A.P members who were standing behind Yongguk. I could see that all of them were shocked too. I wondered what happened. Why is Yongguk so angry? I gulped, Yongguk was really scary when he's angry. Daehyun strolled out of the room, obviously not caring about the bad mood his hyung was in. He just stood in front of Yongguk with his hands in his pocket. What's wrong with him.... "Show some respect won't you?" Daehyun still didn't moved an inch. "What do you want hyung?" "What do I want? It should be what do you think you are doing right now! Do you know how much you have changed? And you even got the nerve to tell the CEO that you didn't want to continue studying anymore!? What happened to you Daehyunnie? Talk to us, don't keep everything to yourself." 

Yongguk calmed down a little, but he was still raging. "I decide if I want to continue studying, not you, not the CEO, not anyone else but me." Daehyun retorted back. He walked pass Yongguk, bumping into his shoulder on purpose. Yongguk was clenching his fist tight, he grabbed Daehyun by the collar and raised his fist, ready to punch him. "Do it hyung." Daehyun taunted him. That's when I can't stand it anymore. I walked over to Yongguk and grabbed his hand. I shook my head, telling him that's not the right way to solve the problem right now. He seemed to understand what I was saying and he released Daehyun. Daehyun stared at him and walked out of the dorm, shoving Himchan and the others aside. 

"I'll go after him." Youngjae put on his shoes and was about to leave. "Leave him alone." "But hyung h-" "Leave him alone." Yongguk's voice was firm and Youngjae had no other choice but to obey him. The rest of the B.A.P members went into their room, except for Yongguk. He was still standing at the exact same spot. "Yeojin." Yuna whispered to me and tugged my wrist, telling me to go into the room. I shook my head and she went into the room with the other members. 

I slowly walked over to Yongguk, his head was hung low. I bent down a little to get a look of his face. There were tears in his eyes. "Yongguk oppa...." He slowly lifted up his head and looked into my eyes. "What's wrong with Daehyunnie? Why did he become like this? Is it because I'm a bad leader?" "No you are not. Maybe he's just undergoing some rough times." I tried my best to assure him but it seems like it's not working. "Can you help me find him, Yeojin?" I nodded. "I'll find him." I promised him and put on my shoes and left the house. 

The weather's quite chilly and I didn't bring a coat along. Aish, where are you Jung Daehyun? 

 

ANOTHER UPDATE! ^^

Hehe^^

It's 2.12am now I need to go to bed soon T_T

Hope you guys liked the fic so far! :D

ENJOY~

All gifs used belongs to their respective owners! ^^ 

@CheesecakeBunny98 Thanks for waiting for my update hehe! ^^ Sorry if this update came too late :p Hope you liked the fic so far! Thanks for subbing <3