First Lesson

Mr . Arrogant .. I ♥ U

 "Good morning, my little princess..Wake up!" Key waking up you with English langguage. You strech your body and continue sleep. "Shin yeong- ah ! Ileonaseyo !"

"AACCKSS~Oppa-ah ! 5 minutes more..." You rolled on bed and pull up your comforter. You try to sleep again.

"Shin yeong-ah ! Wake up ! Don't you remember today is your first day in university? And i've a good news to you..."

You quickly wake up when Key start mention that today is your first day in university. Then, you rubbed your eyes and stand up. You tidy up your bed and going to bathroom for prepare yourself. Key smile to you and leave yor room.

                             After you done prepare yourself, you stand in front of mirror and start tidy up your shirt and you take the book on the table. Suddenly , a piece of picture fall down to the floor. You turn your head and look at that picture. You quickly pick up that picture. You stare at that picture with a sweet smile on the lips.



'I Miss You ~ Don't you remember our childhood time? Hmm..I hope we will always like that.. Princess, I'll be back..This my pic which i want to share with you..My friend forever .. -Jiho- <3 '

You read the word that written at the back of that picture. Then, a smile show on your lips. You pick up the picture and put it in your book. You quickly leave the room and going to the ktchen for take a breakfast before start your first day in Inha University.

At the kitchen..

"Oppa ! Good morning.." You greet to Key. You just ignore the man that sit beside Key which holding a bottle of mayo at the hand. Key smile to you and invite you to join take a breakfast with them. You sit opposite of Key and start take a slice of bread. Then, you put a jam on it.

"Oppa..What is the good news to me?" You ask Key while you pour a chocolate milk in the glass.

"You first love...In Seoul now.." Key smile to you and burst his laugh. You was so schock when heard that Key mentioned 'First Love' in his sentences. You rolled your eyes and keep eating. Suddenly, your heart beat fastly. You close your eyes awhile and sigh.

"Oppa..It was old story, okay..Don't you know, that still have a HUMAN here.." Your eyes look at Luhan then you smirk at Key. Key just laughing and nod means understanding. You quickly eating your breakfast. After finish it, you kiss Key cheeks and quickly going to university.

"Ppyeong..Becareful, ne.." notice Key then waves his hand to you. You just nod to answer it.

---

                           'Why she press the 'human' sentence?? Did she think I'm not a human ? Just because i'm eat this mayo? Errghh..Such a babo. How can she study in university if she have that babo mind..'



                                      Luhan start pout but keep eating his mayo. He turn his head and look at Key. Key just laughing when look at him. "Errghh..This hyung..' Luhan rolled his eyes and don't care anymore about around him. Now, just Xi Luhan and Mayo ~!