Weird

Mr . Arrogant .. I ♥ U

   "Hyung- ah, I'm hungry.."

                         Suddenly, Luhan is standing beside Key and look at food on the table. You raised your eyebrow and turn your head to Key. Luhan quickly sit on the chair and take the pasta which already serve on the table.

"Hyung-ah , where the mayo ?" Luhan ask Key . Key just smiling then look at you. You raised your eyebrow again. 'Mayo?'

"Shin yeong-ah, can you take the mayo in the refrigator?" Key ask you for help him while smile to you. You just nod and going to refrigator to take the mayo. After take the mayo, you walk towards the table and put the mayo. Luhan quickly take the mayo and put it on the pasta.

You was so shock when look at Luhan. You turn your head to Key and he just give his smile and burst his laugh. Luhan keep eating without care around him. You raised your eyebrow again.

"Oppa..He's human or not ?" You whisper to Key and Key smile again.

"Of course he's human..He just have a weird habits.." Key whisper back. Then, continue eat his dinner.

                         You continue eat while your eyes keep staring at weird way of Luhan to eat. 'He's really a human ? I don't think so..' You're eating your dinner again. Then, you reach the glass of juice and drink it. Suddenly, your eyes stared at Luhan again and accidentally, you eyes and Luhan's eyes was clashing. You quickly lower down your eyes and continue eating.

---

                          Luhan rolled his eyes when his eyes and Shin yeong's eyes was clashing. 'What the heck..Look at me like that..' Luhan continue eating his dinner till it finish. After done finishing his dinner, he stand up and look at Key with annoyance face. Looks like this :



"Hyung- ah , I'm done..I want to take a rest now..Ppyeong.." Luhan leave the kitchen and going to his room.

 

"Ne.." Key simply replied while he pick all plate and put it in sink for help Shin yeong.

                           Luhan faster enter the door and lock it. He quickly walk towards bed and laying on it. He try to close his eyes for sleep again. In 3 minutes , he fall in sleep again .

---

                     You lower down your eyes and continue eating when your eyes was clashing with Luhan's eyes. "OMO~! I'm too much look at him..Mr.Luhan, mianhae..I'm looking at you because of your weird habits..' After you done eating, you pick the plate and go to the sink for was it. Key also hel you too clean it all.

"Hyung- ah, I'm done..I want to take a rest now..Ppyeong.."

"Ne.."

You turn your head to Luhan and look at him. 'He doesn't said thanks for the dinner and just go?! And he also didn't help Key oppa?! What the arrogant people..' You just sigh and continue was the plate. Key put the plate in the sink and smiling to you.

"Oppa..Why he doesn't help you, oppa? He also not said thanks for the dinner..What the arrogant person !" You mad at Luhan. Then, you made a face.Key just smiling again to you.

"Shin yeong- ah..Don't be mad..It was his habits..Maybe he's arrogant too much, but you don't know yet how he is.." Key help you too keep all dish and wash the plate. You just nod understanding with Key's word.

'I don't think so..Arrogant always will be..' You remember his face that look was so annoying. Don't have a smile ! Maybe dont know how to smile. Always have a serious face :



You just shake your head and continue wash the plate. 'Still have arrogant boy in this modern world? Aiishh..That's boy will give me trouble later..'