Dinner With Arrogant Boy

Mr . Arrogant .. I ♥ U

---

                               You're prepare a dinner for your brother and friend. You put 3 plate on the table and start pour the juice in the glass.Sometimes, your eyes stared at the living room. No one there. Then, you continue your work with put the food on the plate.

"What are you doing..?" Suddenly Key in the kitchen and pat your shoulder while raised his eyebrow. You just smiling to Key and let he see what are you doing.Key smile to you when dinner already serve on table.

"Oppa..The dinner already serve .." You smile at Key and standing beside Key. You smile to you back and ask you to call his friend at guest room.

"Mwo ??!! Ani..Don't want.." You shake your head.

"Jebal..Oppa lazy to go..Ahh ! My leg broken.." Key act like his leg broke. You pout awhile. Then, you laugh when look at Key's act. You leave the room and walk away to guest room. When you arrive in front of the door, your hand quickly knock the door. Still don't have answer from inside. You knock the door again with patiently.

Suddenly, the door was opening and you look at Luhan face. You shock when look at his sleepy face. It was so funny. Let me show you how is it.



                          
                          You burst your laugh when look at his face. "Let me sleep.." You heard that word , then the door was close. You shock again. "Aiiiisshh ! Arrogant boy !"  You're laughing along your way to the kitchen.

---

At the kitchen,
 
"Oppa.." Key turn his head and look at his sister's face.

"He doesn't want to eat..Just 'Let me sleep' word his said to me..Then, close the door.." Shin yeong sit beside Key.

"Ahh..Let he sleep..Maybe too tired,ne.."Key ruffle Shin yeong head and invite Shin yeong to eat dinner with him.

They start eat dinner together. SUddenly, a voice greet them from the back..

"Hyung- ah, I'm hungry.."

---