Episode 38

Mr . Arrogant .. I ♥ U

C  H   A  P  T  E  R    38   :   S  W  E  E  T     A  P  O   L  O  G  I  Z  E

 

                                                                                                     

 

Background song : [  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Klh2h_jmK0k  ]  = Banmal Song - YongSeo Couple.


 

Luhan's POV

 

I walked to the downstairs. No one in the living room. Aiissh, where Shinyeong right now ? Was Shinyeong sulked with me ? Abruptly, I felt a hand tapped by shoulder. I quickly turned my back. Oh , Shinyeong ! You make me shocked ! -.-
I tried give her a smile. Even it would be a bit weird to her.

 

" Do you search for something ? " She asked while her eyebrows raised.

" A--Ani--" I bumbled.

" Oh-- So, what you doing here ? " She asked again.

 

I whifted my head. What should I replied to her right now ? Eii. She always asked too much question to me ! -_-

 

" Shinyeong--I'm hungry." I changed the topics.

" Oh--Let's go to the kitchen." Shinyeong chuckled before she replied me.

 

She then arranged her step to the kitchen. I followed her steps to the kitchen too without asked. Hope she did not notice that I am search for her. But , She looked like not sulk with me (?)

 

" I'm serve the dish already. After finish , I will wash the plate." She said to me.

 

I looked up to her with a blinked.

 

" Why with that eyes ? " She asked. Not understand with me.

" Err-- Are you already eat ? " I asked back.

" Me ? I will wait for Key oppa. "

" Wae--? You won't eat together with me?"

" Ani-- I just wanna eat with him today," She smiles cutely.

" I think you won't eat with me. Are you mad because I blame on you before ? " I pouted.

 

This time, she did like what I do before. Blinked eyes before gave the answer. Innocent girl~

 

" Yeah--Right. You blame on me before. Why you change like that ? Something happen with you and Jiyeon uunie?" She asked again.

" Don't mention her name anymore." I sighed and truckled down. The fork and spoon I have put it down.

" Oh-- Mianhae. But-- "

 

I gazed to her. Listen to what she wanna say.

 

" Gwenchana-- Forget her." She persued.

" Let me guess. Hmm-- You want me to get her signature for you. Am I right ? " I smirked to her.

 

Suddenly her cheek blushed. Too pinky ! Hehe.

 

" Aa--Aniyo ! " She pouted.

" Haha--I know you are her big fans. Right ? " I smiles to her. Then , mummed the food.

" Err--Nae. Hey ! Even what happen between you both, you couldn't mad at me then ! " She changes the topics.

" Haha-- I'm sorry-- I can't control my mad. You know me , right ? "

" No-- Nan mollayo ! " She pouted again. Try to be cute , huh !? Haha.

 

I stood up and closed up my face to her face with a smiles. She was shocked with my reaction.

 

" Once I hear that you said like that again, I will not hesistate to kiss you , arra ? " I gave my evil smile to her.

 

Shinyeong blinked her eyes.

 

" Yah -- !! " She screamed out. I just laughed hard when I looked at her shock face.

 

Key hyung came out from the back. Aiissh, Key hyung bothered we both to become closer right now ! Eh ?

 

" Yaa-- Luhan-ah , what have you do to my sis, huh ? " Key asked and take a sit next to her sister.

" Ani-- I'm not doing anything to her , hyung" I said and continued eat. Covered !

" Jinja ? Haha-- Shinyeong-ah , since Luhan in our home, you always like to scream out. Wae geurae ? " Key asked to Shinyeong.

 

I'm just listen to them. Lazied to disturb the Oppa-saeng conversation.

 

" Why not ? I hate that boy ! " Shinyeong said . Then, pouted cutely in front her oppa.

" If always be like this, I'm not hesistate to arrange a marriage for you both." Key took the spoon and started mummed the tteobeoki which Shinyeong cooked.

" Oppa--!! "

" Hyung ! "

" What ?? I'm not kidding okay ~ " Key looked to we both.

 

Shinyeong put the spoon and fork down then I stood up. " I'm going to the rooftop," She said and leave us.

 

" Aiissh, she sulk again." Key shook his head. So fawned his sister~

" Hyung-- Can i go with her ? " I asked. Key raised his eyebrows.

" Hurm--Just go then." Key simpled replied.

 

I stood up and went to the rooftop. I have knew from Key hyung that if Shinyeong sulk with someone, she will went to rooftop. Looked the atmosphere around her. Same as her oppa's hobbies ! -.-

 

" Shinyeong-ah ." I called her when I saw her on the rooftop alone.

 

She turned her back and starred at me. Then, pretend like no one here.

 

" Do you mad with Key hyung ? " I asked as soon as my took a sit next to her.

" Molla--"

" So , why you come here ? " I looked her side face.

" I miss my umma and appa suddenly," She truckled down. Tryong to control her sad feelings.

" Oh-- "

" When oppa mention about marriage , it remains me about umma , appa and Jiho oppa." She persued.

" Jiho ? Hurm-- The boy that you hit before ? " I asked again.

 

She nodded and a tears overflow on her cheek.

 

" Why with him ? "

" When me and Jiho oppa was still young, our parents decide to arrange a marriage of we both when we already grow up . But then , they passed away.." Shinyeong stopped for a moment and continued again," .. No more arrange for a marriage between we both now. My dream in that time , was break like a glass."

" So-- Jiho is the man that you like ? " I focused to her story.

 

She nodded her head again.

 

" So-- Are you already confess to him ? "

" No-- I won't do that."

" Wae --?" Asking like detective again.

" I'm afraid if---"

" If-- ? " I gazed to her with my deer eyes.

" If-- If-- he will reject me," Shinyeong starred at me too.

 

" HAHAHA ! " I laughed loudly till the tears came out. She's cute, adorable. But, she was funny too !

 

" Yaa ! " She mad .

" Wae-- ? Why you have to afraid about it, huh ? " I asked and my hand wiped the tears. There were still a laughter left.

" This why I hate you and lazy to talk to you ! " She gave me a hit on my left shoulder.

" Oh--Okay, okay. I won't tease you. Hurm-- " I smiles to her.

 

I fixed my sit and starred at her eyes.

 

" Shinyeong -ah.. I will help you be with him," I said after taking a long time to think about this.

" Mworago !? Ani--Ani-- I won't your help," She frowned her face.

" Wae ? Let me help you. At least , I will be happy because I'm succes in this. This is my first exprience do this, " I chuckled.

" Really? Are you sure ? " She asked.

 

I'm sure . Since I will happy if you was happy with that. Even I guess I have fallen to you . But , this would help me to forget my feelings to you too. I'm afraid-- Afraid if I hurted you when I'm back with Jiyeon again. So that, Jiho would be with you. I would forget my feelings to you but I would never forget who I fallen and how I fallen with you.

 

" Yes-- I'm sure." I smiles to her.

 

She beamed and hugged me suddenly. Pit-A-Pat ! ><

 

" Thanks, Luhan ! " She said and realeased the hug.

" Ye--Ye-- You're welcome," I smiles.

" Now, can you forgive what I have do to you before ? " I asked her.

" What have you do ? "

" I blame on you and make you feel scared to me before--" I answered before huffy.

" Ah-- Okay. No problems ! Hehe. I'm forgive you, sir." Shinyeong beamed cutely.

" Haha- Thanks to you. Let's go-- " I stood up and gave my hand to her.

 

She held my hand and then we both walked down to the dinning room. It already late. The dinner time would be pass soon. We should continue eat the dinner. And I would help Shinyeong washed the plate. I'm living here, so it my responsbility. Whoa--Luhan ! In facts, you not like this. It just because you have fallen to her, huh !? Wow, how great love power that given by you , Shinyeong. You changed me. A lot--

 


 

Shinyeong's POV

 

Luhan-- I really don't understand why you wanna help me be with Jiho. But I hope it would be sucess. Even I have said for 100 time that I hate you, my feelings was not like that. I like you. I like you more that him now. But-- It possibled if I'm with you. Key oppa already tell me who was Jiyeon in your life. That's why I did not ask about who she was to you.

 

Luhan-- You make me go insane. But I'm appreciated what you wanna help me. Thanks a lot ! ^^v

 


 

Update : 2 November 2013
By          : Yoonjie98line

 

- Episode 38 is done !! :')  I will tell you one more time that my first langguage is not English . So, there would be wrong pronouns. And If I have typing wrong words, please forgive me. My hand typing the story was too fast because my ideas would change and missing just only in 1 minutes ! hehe~ AB-type..! :'3
Hey--Hey ! EXO Comeback will be this month , right !? Let's wait for them ! hehe~ And yes-- This 6th , it will be the Dduizang Birthday, let wish for his birthday ! Haha--By the way, have a great time and enjoy the new episode / new update / new chapter of this story ! :') Annyeong~ my silent readers ! ^^v