Chihoon was so funny :)

Mr . Arrogant .. I ♥ U

 "Neol ? "

                               Chihoon who is texting someone on his phone, look up and find out who the person is talking there. He's so shock when there is Shin yeong who already waves her hand to him. Chihoon smile and waves hand to Shinyeong back. Nae shimjang ! Stop beating up like this . Chihoon smile again like a weirdly man. Then, he step on towards Shinyeong .

"Chihoon -sshi .. Annyeong.. " Shinyeong greet to Chihoon while bow to him.

"Nae.. Annyeong , Shinyeonggie.. What are you doing here ? Wanna eat delicious pasta at this cafe too ? "

"Aniya... I'm...." Soomin walk towards you while hold the plate of pasta and put it on the set table. You smile to Soomin and said thank you because of she's already serve it to you .

"Oh .. Chihoon -sshi.. You wanna eat pasta again today ?" Soomin ask to Chihoon. Chihoon just show his shy smile while touch his back neck. "Shinyeong -sshi, this is a namja who is so admire with your oppa's special pasta.."

"Oppa ?" Chihoon look up at Soomin and Shinyeong recently.

"Dae .. The owner of this cafe is Shinyeong's oppa.. " Soomin explain it to Chihoon. Chihoon shows his shock face while Shinyeong laugh when look at Cihoon's shock face.

"Chihoon -ah,, don't make a face like that.. Hahaha." Shinyeong laugh loudly. Chihoon smile awkwardly. Soomin smile while shake her head . Then, Soomin left them and continue her work at the kitchen of cafe. Chihoon take a sit opposite Shinyeong who already take a fork and spoon to start eat.

---

                                 You put the spoon on your lips while your eyes keep staring the pasta on the plate . How delicious is it that you can't explain. The pasta with strawberry on it that make you can't wait for eat it all.

"Yaa ! Why not eat it yet ? If you won't...." Chihoon pull the plate and put it in front of him. "...... Let me eat this pasta." continue Chihoon while pick up the fork and spoon. You open your mouth because of shock about Chihoon's reaction.

"Chihoon -sshi ! It's mine , okay .. " You pull back the plate and quickly eat it but in a slowly and polite moment. Chihoon burst his laugh when  look at you.

"Arraseo.. I won't eat it.."

You look at Chihoon and open your mouth . "Chihoon -sshi.. How all children at that orphans house ? How about JungHee ahjumma ? All is okay ? I miss them a lot.. Did Minwoo have friend to play together there ? Chris ... Did he do well at his school ?" You ask non-stop.

"Yaa, yaa .. Shinyeong -ah, slow down . Ask it one by one, please. Hahaha. Nae.. They all are okay.. All children there miss you .. But.." You rais your eyebrows.

"But...?" Chihoon release his heavy sigh.

"There is someone who also miss you there... "

"Nugu ? Alena ?" You ask to Chihoon. Chihoon shake his head and give his naughty smile. You feels weird to him. " Keureom ?"

"The boys name Lee Chihoon miss you a lot..... Noona ! Nan bogoshiposeyo.. Hahahaha." You shock with Chihoon words. Chihoon burst his laugh and laugh loudly. You make a face and continue eat without cares about Chihoon's jokes.

                                Soomin come to you both and put a plate of pasta on the set table. "Here's your pasta, Chihoon -sshi." Soomin sit beside me then touch your sholders. "Isn't my handmake is delicous ? Hahaha." You smile to Soomin and nod as agree with that.

"Nae , uunie.. It was so delicious." You shows the thumbs up to Soomin. "Chihoon -ah.. you should quickly eat this pasta.. It was so delicious by Soomin uunie handmake.." You promote the pasta to Chihoon. Chihoon nod and smile . He quickly eat the pasta.

"Ah , noona."

"Wae ?" Soomin ask to Chihoon. You rais your eyebrows."

"Daebak.. " Chihoon continue eat the pasta. You and Soomin laugh loudly when look at Chihoon funny reaction.

---