"Neol ?"

Mr . Arrogant .. I ♥ U

:: flashback ::


                              Luhan sit on the bench while play 'Temple Run' games on his phone . Auumm. I don'tt have any works today. Just sit here , okay . Somestimes , the wind blown and touch Luhan face. Even it was cold day, Luhan just enjoy the morning wind. When he enjoy play the game, there is a things that bothering him. A familiar voice that was talking with someone behind him. Luhan turn back to check out who was the familiar voice it is.

That is Jiyeon !

                      Luhan rub his eyes. Am i in dream ? I'm dreaming about her or it was realities ? Luhan stand up and look deeply to the girl who was talking with his friend politely while smile like a girl in heaven. Jiyeon.. Luhan was think about to approach her. But, when he thinks again. there is nothing between him and Jiyeon now. Wake up , Luhan ! She's not Jiyeon at the old now ! Luhan step towars to the brushes and hide beside the brushes. Sit and hear what are they talking about.


"Jiyeon -sshi, are you really don't have any boyfriend right now ? It's liar if a girls that pretty cute and polite as you doesn't have someone special ..Haha !" The girls in front Jiyeon . Jiyeon just smile and sheake his head slowly.

"If i have... Wae ?" Luhan shock . So, she already have boy ?

"Mwo ? You already have boyfriend, Jiyeon -sshi ? Nuguhaeyo ? " The girls ask Jiyeon again then make Jiyeon laugh politely. Luhan with mixed feeling in the heart was waiting for Jiyeon's answer.

"Hmm.. Someday, you will know about it too .. Right now, I was searching him and I'm sure that he's waiting for me too.. "

" Woah, that boy was so lucky because already got your heart.. Hahaha !" the girls jokes.

"Hahaha ! Mwoyaa.. Keuman.. Shall we go now ? I will late soon .." the girls nod while smile to Jiyeon . Then, she brings Jiyeon to the car and leave the place.

                         Luhan stand up and get out from the brushes. He tidied is jacket to become neat. He walk towards bench and sit there. Huh, he had a boyfriend already ? Whose the special boy ? I think , it's not me.. Luhan turn his back . That is her office ? Suddenly, a call came from his phone. He quickly pick up the phone .

::End of Flashback::

                       
I'm stupid because think about you . Luhan sigh . He low down his head and drive the car with whole of focus. He leave the bank and decide to go home after done pays the telephone fees.

---

                     
  You stand in front of mirror and smile cutely. Even, I'm not a perfect girl, but i wanna be a perfect girl that can completely stole your heart , Jiho oppa. You smile again and laugh with your mind to thinks. You just wear the simple shirt, a cap , short jeans and a stylish spectacles then decide to meet Jiho :



You take your phone and put it in the pocket .

"Gaja ! It's time to show your heart ! Hahaha ! " After you take a permission from Key to go out, you quickly walk to your brother cafe. 

"Annyeong Haseo !" You greet to the girls that was your oppa's worker.

"Nae.. Annyeong ! Shin yeong -ah , you came here for help me or for bothering me with your childish attitude ? Hahaha . " the girls name , Soomin teasing you then burst her laugh.

"Mwoyaa.. Hahaha. Hmm.. Both of it.. Hahaha ! Uunie.. Did today have many customers come here ?" You ask while sit on the table set. Soomin also follow you to sit at there while there is no customers come right now.

"On this morning, there are many customers come and want Key of My love Pasta by your oppa handmake.. But right now, it was working time, no customers come here yet.. " You nod and touch your tummy while smile naughtyly to Soomin. "Mwo ?"

"Uunie.. Bagoopa .. Hehehe." Soomin laugh and pinch your cheeks.

"Hahaha . You wanna eat spagetthi by my handmade ? Jaggaman. Your oppa didn't cook today ?"

"Aniya.. He cooked today.. But, I wanna eat uunie spagetthi.. It must be delicous.. Hehehe." Soomin burst her laugh again. She pinch your cheeks again as well.

"Arraseo.. Wait, nae.. " Soomin leave you and goint to the kitchen of cafe to cook you some spagetthi. You nod while smile happily. When you're waiting for the spagetthi, there is a customers enter the cafe. You wake up and going to replace Soomin as waiter and cashier there. How shock you when it was a person that you know.

"Neol ? "

---