Luhan the Forgotten Boy !

Mr . Arrogant .. I ♥ U

                                     You hold his phone. Line is busy ? Why suddenly I can't hear Jiho oppa's voice ? Or.. Key oppa not pay the telephone fees yet ? Again ? You sit on your bed. Why Jiho oppa didn't call me back ? He won't explain to me or what . Aiii.. You stand up and quickly meet Key . There is Key who sit on the sofa while watching television . Sometimes, you can hear that he burst his laugh . Ye. His favourite variety show right now. You step towards and sit beside him .

"Oppa.." Key turn his head to you and rais his eyebrows.

"Did you already pay the telephone fees for this month ? "

"Oppa already ask Luhan for help me to pay it .. He wanna go to the bank, so, I give the fees to him .. I think, he already pay it.. "

"Jinjayo ?! Oppa ! If it's true, why the line is bad ? Oppa, are you sure Luhan pay it ? Or he .......... Oppa ! " Key laugh to you.

"Hahahahahaha !! Shin yeong -ah ..It's impossible to Luhan for robe the money.. Jaggaman.. I will call him , nae.. " Key still laugh with slowly sound while his hand quickly typing the Luhan's number phone. You wait patiently to him.

"Yobseyo ? Luhan -ah.. "

---

"Yobseyo ? Luhan -ah.." 

"Dae ? " Luhan answer the phone after Key's name shows on his Samsung Ace3 screen.

"Luhan -sshi.. Key hyung imnida.. " Luhan smile.

"Dae, hyung. Wae?"

"Do you already pay the telephone fees of this month , dude ?" ask Key politely.

"Dae....?? Mianhae , hyung.. I'm forget to pay it ! Mianhae ! Jeongmal... I'm forget about it.. Mianhaeyo.. " Luhan said sorry repeatly. He feels sorry because of it.

"Ahh.. So, you're not pay it yet , nae ? Gwenchana.. Pay it later.. " Luhan nod slowly and end the call after Key's off the call. Luhan quickly stand up from the bench and step to his car. He want to pay the fees first. Before he enter the car, he look at somewhere.

"I will spying you again tomorrow, Jiyeon -ah.. Because.. I miss you a lot.. "

---

"So, he didn't pay it yet , oppa ?" You ask Key who put his phone on the table after end call with Luhan.

"Dae.. He is forgotten boy.. Gwenchana.. He will pay it later , nae.. " Key smile to you. You bite your lips . What ? Forgotten boy ?! Aii .. Luhan -sshi ! You so bad ! How can you forget to pay it ! Just make me in trouble . Ahh !

"Shin yeong -ah. Don't be mad.. Your face will turn to Hulk face when you're mad.. Jinja ! So let's smile and laugh with me .. Watching this variety show.. Gaja.. " You laugh when hear Key's words. Hulk ? Mwoyaa !

"Jaggaman ! Why you're so cute today ? With this happy blouse ... Hahaha, you wanna out for date, nae ? Hahaha ! " You rais your eyebrows.

"Aniya.. Why ? It's a fault when i turn to be cute in this shirt ? Informal shirt ? "


 

 

 


"Hahaha ! Aniya.. You look so cute . Jinjayo ! Jeongmal kyeoptago.. Well, I'm always look you wearing a nice blouse when you're going to school.. But, when you're wearing this jacket ... I think it's weird.. But cute.. Hahaha !" Key explain while smile to you. He shows you thumbs up that make you laugh hardly.

"Mwoyaa ! Hahaha ! Oppa.. I'm going to my bedroom now.. Ppyeong.. " You stand up and run to your bedroom. Key just wave his hand to you and laugh when he look at you who running to your bedroom.