Little Luhan ~ !

Mr . Arrogant .. I ♥ U

                                              You turn your back when heard that someone greet you from back. How shock you are when it was Chi Hoon that smile to you while waving his hand. You're speechless in a minute. Then, you bite your lips without said anything to Chi Hoon. Chi Hoon get confuse with your reaction.

" Shin yeong ? " Chi Hoon his finger in front of your face. You shock and give Chi Hoon a weird smile.

"Chi Hoon -ah , what are you doing here ? " Chi Hoon make a face that you not understand.

"It must me ask you that what are you doing here ? I'm nephew of Jung-Hee aunt.. Owner of this orphans house."

"I...... I.... I'm  visit them all here.. You are Jung-Hee aunt's nephew ? Jinja ? "

"Ne, I'm Jung-Hee aunt.. How you know this orphans house ? " Chi Hoon ask again. You just smile as reply and stare at Ahri who step towards you and Chi Hoon. Ahri stand beside you and smile to Chi Hoon like already know each others.

"Chi Hoon oppa, wasseo ? Hmm.. Jung-Hee ahjumma wait you at the back," Ahri talk to Chi Hoon. You raise your eyebrows. Didn't understand.

"Ne, Ahri-sshi .. Shin yeong -ah, got to go.. See you later.. Paipaii~" Chi Hoon bow to you and Ahri and going to the back.. You just nod to Chi Hoon and stare at Ahri who standing beside you.

"Ahri -ah, you know him ?" You start ask.

"Chi Hoon oppa ?" You nod. Ahri show her white arrangly teeth as smile to you. "Chi Hoon oppa is my cousin.. Nephew of Jung-Hee ahjumma and my umma's nephew.. You understand it right ?" You smile as understand. A small kids grab your hand. You look down and find out who a small hand that grab your hand. He's Leo. You smile to Leo who look at you.

"Lollipop noona.." He said.




"Ne , Leo -sshi ?" You hold Leo's hand and smile brightly to him. You look at a kids beside Leo. That's kids looks like a shy boy. But, you admit that kids face is so familliar. You stare at kids beside Leo. 'His face, same like....' You mutter why stare deeply at that kids face.



"Luhan..."

"Noona.. His name is Chris.. Not Luhan.." Leo said to you. You look at Chris deeply. Yes ! He have a same face like Luhan.

"Mianhae, Chris.. Do you want a lollipop ? " Chris quickly nod when hear you question. You smile to him and take two lollipop from your bag and give to them. They smile happily. You leave them and follow Ahri when Ahri invite you two Jung-Hee ahjumma's room.

---