Cute kids !

Mr . Arrogant .. I ♥ U

                                            You sit on the bench while your eyes looking out of the gate. Ahri not arrive yet. You sigh and look at your watch. 10.35 a.m already. You look up in the sky. Bright blue sky make your heart be calm. You smile and take a deep breath. Thinks that you're flying in the sky.

'Glurrr~~Glurrr~'

                                           A sound from your tummy again. You touch your tummy and laugh. 'How many times you want make a 'glurrr~' sound like this ?' You mutter. A taxi stop in front of the gate. You look out who is the guess that coming to your house. Ahri ! You quickly step towards her.

"Annyeong, Shin yeong -ah ! Shall we go now ?" Ahri greet to you. You just nod as reply . Then, you go in the car. The taxi sped to our destination. In the journey to orphans house, you just hearing some song by your MP3 while looking outside of the car window.

                                          30 minutes later, the taxi stop in front of a white house. You and Ahri going off from the car. You're standing in front a gate while smile. In your hand, you hold a plastic bag. Jung-Hee aunt quickly come open the gate when Ahri press the bell. Jung-Hee aunt invite us with happily face.

                                         You and Ahri enter the house while greet to them. From their face, you can feel that they are happy with you and Ahri visit. You step on to the group of kids who are playing each other. You sit beside them and smile. They reply a smile to you too. 'Ahh ! Kyeowoyo !' You mutter. You look to a girl beside you. She has pinky cheeks.



"Hey, kids.. Uunie's name is Shin yeong.. WHat is your name, cutie kids ?" You ask her while smile.

"My name is Lauren Hana, uunie.." You smile and nod.

"Uunie gonna give this to you.." You show a lollipop to her. She smile happily and takes the lollipop before said thanks to me. You looks the kids who sit beside Lauren. You ask again. "What is your name ?"



"Leo.." He said while play his toys. You raise your eyebrows when heard his simple answer.

"Leo only ?" You ask him while put ou a lollipop from the plastic bags.

"Ne, noona.." You smile and pinch his cheeks.

"Take this lollipop..Hope you like it.." Leo take the lollipop and quickly eat it. You smile when looks at her reaction. How cute his face. Suddenly, someone greet you behind you. You turn your back and looking out who is it.

---