Aaaahhhh !!! -_-

Mr . Arrogant .. I ♥ U

                                                   You rub your eyes and look around. 'What ?! Luhan's room ???' You try to stand up before Luhan wake up. But you're falling down to floor because of you're hand still hold by Luhan. You roll your eyes. You try pull your hand. Nothing change. He hold so tight ! You bite your lips. No way than bite his hand. Yes ! You quickly bite Luhan's finger.

"Aaaaccckkkksss !! " Luhan shout because of the pain.He release your hand  and look at you.

"Yaa !! What you doing here ?!" Luhan yell to you. You shock and stand up in front him .

"Heyy ! Don't you realize what did you do yesterday night ? What is your condition ? What happen to you ! And what did you said...........Err..."

"What did i said ? Actually, what happen to me ? You do something bad to me ?!" You open your mouth when heard Luhan's word. Without control, your hands pick the pillow and throw it to Luhan's face.

"Yaa !! Don't you have a brain to think ?! For what i do something bad to you ! Are you forget that you're fever yesterday night , huh ?" You blame to him. Luhan be queit awhile . Then, he stare at you while raise his eyebrows.

"Then ? " simply question from him.

"I'm just helping you with what i know..I put the wet towel on your forehead .. " You explain clearly to Luhan. Luhan nod and stare back at you.

"Why not you just give me a medicine ? No need to put that things on me..." with arrogant voice, Luhan said it with hessistate. You bite your lips. 'Errrggghh ! This arrogant boy ! Not said thanks to me.. Just know to be arrogant !' You turn back and quickly leave Luhan's room before your hand slap him because of Luhan's word.

---

"Errrrgggghh ! That arrogant boy is too much !!! " You shout in your room and quickly enter the bathroom for prepare yourself. After done, you going out from your room and enter the kitchen. Your tummy already make a sound and want it to fill . You laugh when heard a melody from your own tummy.

                                  Your step was stop when look that Key is serving the food in table. When he release that you're there, he greet you like usually.

"Shin yeong-ah ! Good morning , my princess.. Let's eat.." Key smile to you. You step back and waves your hand to Key.

"Gwenchana...I'm not hungry yet.." Then, you quickly run to your room and almost crash Luhan. You just ignore him and continue walk to your room.

---

                                   Key raise his eyebrow when look at his sister reaction. Luhan who already enter the kitchen just sitting at the table. Key stare at Luhan and sit in front of him.

"Did you know why with Shin yeong ?" Key ask Luhan. Luhan just shake his head and put the butter on bread. Key sigh.

"Hyung.. She already be an adult.. She know what she should do and which one should not do.. " Luhan said to Key. He stand up and take a mayo in refrigator. Then, he sit again and put the mayo on the bread . Yes ! His habits. Key nod as agree with Luhan's word.

"I should not lie to her before.. I'm stupid .. But, now it is time for pay back what did i do.. " Key suddenly stand up and leave the kitchen. Luhan just ignore Key who are already leave him alone in kitchen. His mind still thinking Key's face before leave the kitchen :



                                    Luhan continue eating and ignore his mind about Key. He stare at strawberry milk that still in jag. 'Why Shin yeong doesn't take a breakfast this morning..?? Actually, what happen to me yesterday ? Ouh ! Shin yeong doesn't tell me yet what did i said yesterday.. I have catch her before he run again !' Luhan mutter while his hand pour the strawberry milk in the glass. Then, he drink it.

---