Err...Sweet moment...maybe ? Hehe :)

Mr . Arrogant .. I ♥ U

                                    You kick the ball carefully to Minwoo. Minwoo catch the ball and run away from you. You burst your laugh when look at Minwoo's reaction. He was so cute. You look around the park. There are many children play here. They look so happy and make a slight smile on your lips. You take a sit on the bench which near from that place who Minwoo play the ball.

"Minwoo -sshi ! Noona take a rest awhile..Noona tired.." You said to Minwoo. No respone from Minwoo. You just smile even he doesn't reply. You know that he understand it. You look up on the sky. The sky was so bright. The birds fly freely in the sky. 'If i can be freely as them... Happiyl like this children... Without have feeling like me now...' You release a heavy sigh. Suddenly, someone pat your shoulder. You quickly look out who pat your shoulder. It was Ahri.

"Did you have release your stressful life when play with them all ? " You smile to Ahri and hug Ahri's shoulder.

"Ne..Gomawo, Ahri.. If not because of you...Maybe..."

Ahri snap your words."Nothing i can help you except to release your stress.." You smile again. Without you release it, a tears falling down from your round eyes. Ahri with worry face, quickly wipe the tears on your cheeks. Even you're crying, your lips still smile. How happy you are with Ahri . A best friend that never leave you alone when you're in trouble. That always by your side like a shadow. No words can describe how much you happy for Ahri.

"Ahri -ah..Gomawo....You're always by my side..." Ahri nod and hug you tightly. You cry in Ahri's hug. A hand touch your arm. You turn your head and release from Ahri's hug. It was Minwoo who look at you with rais his eyebrows.

"Noona..Waeyo ?" He ask. You smile and start wipe the tears. You bow and look deeply Minwoo's eyes.

"Nothing, Minwoo -sshi.. Let's go ..We will continue playing.."

"Noona..Promise to me that you will not crying like this..." Minwoo said it clearly. You smile and look at Ahri awhile. Then, you nod as reply.

"Ne, noona promise..I will not crying for you..Please give me a strength with your smile face , ne ?" Minwoo nod as reply. You smile sweetly and stand up before you wave your hands to Ahri. Ahri smile to you.

---

                                 Ahri step on towards Shin yeong. She touch Shin yeong's shoulder and whisper to her ears. "This is time for we go now.." Shin yeong stare at Ahri with a bit sad face. But, she nod as reply and hold Ahri hands and going to meet Jung-Hee aunt.

"Aunt...We're going back now...Im afraid if umma and appa will mad at me because of late go home..Shin yeong also.. Mianhae.." Ahri start hold Jung-Hee aunt. Jung-Hee aunt just nod and reply.

"Ne..Becarefull, ne.." Jung-Hee aunt hold Shin yeong and Ahri's hand. Both of them nod and smile sweetly. Then, they going out from that white house or more accurately, a happily orphans house. Shin yeong look once to the house before enter the taxi. Ahri stare at Shin yeong who just be silence since thet leave that orphans house. Ahri just smile simply and look straight. 'I know she love Minwoo..'



---

                           You going off from the taxi and waves your hand to Ahri. "Becarefull.." You leave the advice to taxi driver. The taxi driver that looks like kind  and hard working person just smile and nod to you. Ahri burst her laugh when heard your advice. You just shake your head when look how was Ahri's laugh.

                            When the taxi already gone, you turn your head to the back. You looks the white big bungalows in front you. You release a sigh. 'Shin yeong -ah ! Fighting ! ' With a hope , you step in to the house. You hold the door knob and going twist it. But it was lock. You knock the door. There is no respone or rection for humans in the house will open the door. You sigh again. You step to the compound house and sit on the bench.

'Aaaaccccuuuuummmm !!! Aaaaacccuuuummm !! ' a sneezing sound from the door. You turn your head and check who is it. It was Luhan that looks like in fever. You quickly walk towards him.

"Luhan ! " You call him. Luhan shock and look at you with mad face. 'Errrghh ! I'm just call his name..Why need give that face !' You mutter while roll your eyes.

"Wae ?!" Luhan ask with loud voice. You look at Luhan's face and smirk.

"What you doing here ? With sneezing aroung ? Are you in fever ?" Your hand automaticlly touch Luhan's forehead. Luhan shock again with your reaction. He quickly smack your hand. You rais your eyebrow.

"You're fever ?! Yaa !! What do you do at outside if you're fever ???" You ask non-stop. Luhan just be silence. Sometimes, he sneez in front you. You feel pity on him. You get off your sweater and put on Luhan's body. Then, you pull Luhan's hand to get into the house.

---

                              Luhan's lying on the bed with his pale face. You getting worry with his change face to pale once. You quickly take a towel and put in a basin that have half of water. You twist the towel and put it on Luhan' forehead. When the heat from Luhan's body already low, you put back the wet towel in the basins. You pull the comforter and cover Luhan's body. Then, you sit beside Luhan's.

"Errrggghh ! I'm not your maid...But, i'm feeling pity on you.." You give a glare to Luhan who in sleep. You stand up and decide to leave Luhan's room. Suddenly, Luhan hold your hand tightly. You shock and stare at Luhan. "Are you kidding on me ? Please let go my hand ! Luhan !" You shout to Luhan with slow voice. Luhan not open his eyes.

"Jiyeon -ah..Please...Don't ever go.. I miss you.. And I love you !" Luhan talks in sleep. You raise your eyebrows. You snap your fingers in front Luhan. Yes ! He sleep and now he's talking in sleep. You sit beside the bed.

"Mianhae..I'm not Jiyeon.. What happen to you ? Who is Jiyeon ? I thought she was a girl that you love.. She leave you ?" You ask Luhan that in sleep. Of course no answer by Luhan. You keep thinking who are 'Jiyeon' that Luhan's mean in his talk before. 'Is it Park Jiyeon ? Aahh.. Of course not ! How can he have a relationship with that famous person ... But..It could be...' You mutter . A few minute later, you yawn. You quickly close your mouth and rub your eyes.

"Luhan -ah..I'm sleepy..Can you release my hand, please.." You try to escape your hands from Luhan. But nothing happen ! Luhan's hand was hold your hand too tightly. You yawn again and fell in sleep beside Luhan's bed. You sit on the floor with your head leaning on the bend while your hands and Luhan's hand are hold tightly.

---