Be Popular As Her

Mr . Arrogant .. I ♥ U

                                     The alarm already ringing on the table. You wake up and off the alarm. You rub your eyes and start tidy up the bed. You step on towards window and look outside. The birds are noisy singing and flying in the sky. The blue sky was so bright. The sun rise with it's brightly. You smile and step on to bathroom for take a bath.

                                      After done prepare herself, she quickly going down to the Kitchen. Key is in the kitchen now. He's still prepare breakfast for us. You're running to Key and hugging his back. "Oppa..Good morning.." You mutter.

"Good morning, princess.." Key reply back to his sister who had greet her." Sit ...Oppa make you strawberry milk today.." continue Key while pour the milk in the glass. You just nod and smile happily. Then, you take a sit.

"Oppa..Where is that arrogant boy ? Doesn't want to eat breakfast yet ?" You ask Key while grab the glass of milk.

"He's already out in the early of morning..I don't know where he go.." You nod with smie happily."Why you smile , Shin yeong- ah ?" Continue Key while raised his eyebrows.

"I'm happy because this day i will not take a breakfast with that arrogant boy..Haha." You answer it with happy smile on the lips. Key shake his head and drink his milk. You also grab the glass and drink the milk. After done take a breakfast, as usually, you kiss Key's cheeks and walking to university as faster as you can.

On the way to your Inha University, you're playing the music from you phone with wearing earphone at your ears. The music is playing your favourite song, Only One by BoA. You just listen it with smile on the lips. Suddenly, someone pat your shoulder. You turn your back and look at that human who pat your shoulder. Then, you raised your eyebrows. 'This namja....' You look at him from up to above. He's looks like hottest male model :



"Jiho ?" That man nod while smile to you. Jiho nod as reply to you. "What are you doing here ?" You continue your word.

"I'm walking alone here..Jogging maybe..Hehe.." You smirk. 'He knows 'jogging' means or not ?' You look at Jiho's face and suddenly you burst your laugh.

"Wae ?" Jiho ask to you. You quickly be like before and just smile show your white arrangement teeth. You quickly hold Jiho hands and pull him to step towards.

"Yaa !! Wae....???"

---


                                    Jiho stare at Shin yeong. Shin yeong's finger already close his mouth. He don't know why Shin yeong bring him into the brushes. Jiho and Shin yeong looks like in hide by someone. Jiho look at whre did Shin yeong looks. There is a stylish girl out from the car. Jiho raised eyebrow while look at Shin yeong.

"Why we have to hide like this from that girl?" Jiho start ask Shin yeong.

"Because....that girl.......I will explain to you soon..I've to go now...Ppyeong.." Shin yeong out from the brushes and run enter the Inha University. Jiho shake his head and also out from the brushes. 'Who's that girl ? Like a queenka in this university...So, what is the problem with Shin yeong ?'

---

 

                                   You're running to your class. Without you know, you already crash someone when you're in running to class. "Mianhae..." You bow to him who you already crash.
 

"Gwenchana..Don't crash people like this anymore..Haha." You look up him. He's smiling to you.
 

"Dae..Hehe..Mianhae...I've to go now...Annyeong Haseyo.." You said it politely and quickly walking to your class.

                                     When you're already in your class, you take a sit. A far table from the lecture. You sit and sigh. So tired ! You still remember that boy who you crash  him before going to class. He doesn't mad at you even you're already crash his so hard.


                                       Suddenly, the class was so noisy when a stylish girl enter the class. You look at her. 'This girl.......' You mutter while stare at her.

"Hey, you're that low profile girl , right ?"  the girl greet to you. You shock with her question. You just nod while low down your head. "Ahh..Haha..Today, your style not bad, ne...Suitable as student from Inha University.." continue that girl and take a sit. You rolled your eyes.
You stare at that girl. 'What is different of my style with her style ? No different , right ?' You keep looking at that girl. Yesh ! A bit. Not a bit, but too much stylish. You look at that girl at the side once.



"She's cute..But..." Suddenly, someone part your shoulder from the back. You turn your head and look at who are pat your shoulder.

"Annyeong...Did you still remember me, Crash Girl ?" You raised your eyes while remember who is that man. Your mind are flashback the incident of you crash a boy when you're running to the class. You stare at that boy.

 

"Ahh..I know you..the man that have been crash by me, ne ?" You start talk to him. He nod and give you a slight smile.

"I'm going to sit here..Beside you..From now, I'm your friend in this class..Since you don't have a friend yet.." You burst your laugh.' This boy totally funny...He have arrogant face but he so kind..Not like that Xi Luhan the arrogant boy..' You mutter and look at that boy. So handsome to be your friend.


 

"Haha.OKay..Let's be friend.." You shake your hands with that boy.

"I'm Chi Hoon..And you ?" Chi hoon ask to you.

"I'm Shin yeong...Kim Shin Yeong..." You smile to Chihoon. Chihoon nod and smile to you. The lecture already enter the class. You quickly take your note book. Chihoon also. Since the lesson start, you're focus to what the lecture teaching. Sometimes, you and Chihoon talking about the title of what are they learning today.

                               You can feel like there were many eyes looking at you and Chihoon. You just ignore it and continue study while Chihoon help you to find out the question and note.

---