Theme Park.

Mr . Arrogant .. I ♥ U

 "Hey babo kids.."  

                             You turn your head to Luhan who standing beside you. You look at him while raised you eyebrow. "Are you talking to me?" You ask him. Then, you look around you. No one there except you.

"Did have anyone around you now?" Luhan ask back to you. You rolled your eyes and smirk.

"What do you want ? By the way, who's the 'Babo Kids' here, huh ?" Luhan smirk to you and walk to sofa. Then, he sit on it.

"Let's accompany me to everywhere in Seoul..Since i don't know anywhere that have a nice place here.." You smirk and look deeply to Luhan face. ' Do you think that i am your maid ?!' You mutter and standing in front of him. 

"Do you think that i am your maid ? " You raised your eyebrow. Luhan just be silence and also standing.

"If you are..What do you want to said, huh ?" Luhan face is so closer with your face. You step back and shake your head. 'This man is so crazy...'

"Arraseo ! Kaja ~! " You hold Luhan and pull it to follow you. Luhan just follow you without protest and be silence. You grab a key of the car and walk to the gate. In front of the gate, you release Luhan's hand and look at him. You take Luhan's hand and put the key on it.

"Go.." Luhan raised his eyebrow as not understanding.

"Mwo ? You want me go there alone ?!" You nod as replied. Luhan rolled his eyes and pull your hand and take you inside the car.
You shock with his reaction. You just pout in the car while Luhan drive the car.You turn your head to Luhan and stare at him.

"Yaa !! Why i have to accompany you ?! I don't want !Stop the car or i will jump out from this car !" You yell to him. Luhan smirk and look at you.

"Want jumping out, ne ? Okay ! Do it now..If you dare do it !" Luhan yell back to you. You bite your lips. 'Jump out ? Err...' You look at outside and think about the effects if you open the door and jump out. Suddenly, your cheeks wet with your tears. Luhan look at you with his innocent face.

"Yaa !! Why are you crying ?! I'm not going to kidnap you.." You rub your eyes and pout. You look at outside which can make your heart be peace again. 'Why i'm crying just because of this..Babo ~'

---

                                    Luhan sigh while drive the car. He stare at Shin yeong who sit on the seat beside him. 'Like a kids !' He focus in drive. In a 30 minutes, they're arrive at thene park. Luhan quickly out from the car and stand in front of the car. Shin yeong just follow him.

"What are we doing here ?" Shin yeong ask while her eyes looking around.

"We're going to sleep here.." Luhan reply it with his innocent face. Then, he rolled his eyes. Shin yeong raised her eyebrow. Luhan walk away to the theme park. Shin yeong quickly walking behind Luhan.

---

"We're going to sleep here..."

                                    You shock with Luhan's reply. 'Sleep here? Theme park ? Babo~' Luhan walk away and leave you. You quickly follow him and walking behind him. When you both standing in front of ghost house, your face was so excited.

"Luhan-sshi.." you call Luhan who just standing beside you with play his phone. He stare at you while raised his eyebrow. "May I play in this ghost house ?" You bite your lips when look at Luhan innocent face.

"Just go...Why you should ask me ?" You rolled your eyes and be silence for a while.

"But....." Luhan stare at you."I don't have any money for buy a ticket ....It's happen because of you ! I'm forget about my purse ...So, i don't have money...I want to...." Suddenly, Luhan put his finger at your lips. You can't talk for continue your word. You just hear a sigh from Luhan. 'What he doing at me like this !'

"Be silence , please..You know, your voice is so........bad if you're talking !" said Luhan while put his hand in pocket. Then, he put the wallet and take some money from it. You smirk at him. 'Yesh !!'

"Kaja..." Luhan walk toward ghost house. You shock with his reaction. ' Yaa !! I just want to go there alone ! Not with you..!'

"Luhan-sshi ! Chakkaman !" Luhan turn back to you. He rais his eyebrow. "Just give me the money..and i will go there alone..No need you for also enter it...I know you're scaring of ghost.." you continue your word. Luhan rolled his eyes and make his face close to yours. You shock with him.

"I will never let you touch my money...Arraseo ?" You quickly nod and step back. Luhan walk and leave you. You mutter,'Aiiishh ! That arrogant boy...I hate you !!' You step on towards Luhan.

---

                                          Luhan buy two ticket and turn his back to Shin yeong." This ..Let's go.." He give a piece of ticket to Shin yeong and enter the ghost house.Shin yeong follow him from the back.

'Why this girl ask me for enter this ghost house?? It just same like...ARRGGHH~' Luhan muttered and lower down his head. He turn his back and look at Shin yeong who in her excited face. 'Babo..Why have to excited in ghost house..'

In the ghost house, Luhan heard many voice are scream because of the 'fake' ghost. Luhan just make his innocent face. He look at Shin yeong who are behind him. Shin yeong just laughing when look at the 'fake' ghost. No screaming
.

'Insane girl...She's so different with Jiyeon...' Luhan look at Shin yeong who is still laugh.

---

                                         You and Luhan are walking out from the ghost house. You're smiling happily. Luhan look at you with strangely face. ' Why look at me like that ? Babo..' You walk away and leave him.

"Babo kids.." Suddenly, Luhan call you from the back. Your step was stop when heard 'babo kids' word. You turn your head to the back and pout.

"I'm not the babo kids, okay !" You mad at Luhan. Luhan just made a face and step on to you. You look his eyes deeply. "What??"

"Kaja..It's ice cream before back.." You rais your eyebrow. 'Mwoya ?! But, nice..I can get a free ice cream ..' You quickly run behind Luhan.

                                          After buy the ice cream, you and Luhan are going to sit at the bench. You just stare at your ice cream first with a smile. Suddenly, Luhan sit beside you. You just ignore him and start eating your ice cream.

"Luhan- sshi, can I get one more ice cream ? Jebal..Ne? Ne? " You begin to Luhan for buy a ice cream again to you after done eating the first ice cream. Luhan rolled his eyes and take his wallet at the back pocket. You smile happily when look at Luhan's reaction. 'He's not so arrogant at all..' You mutter. Luhan look at his wallet. Then, he put back his wallet in pocket. You raisey your eyebrow. 'Why..he put back his wallet?' You mutter.

"No more ice cream..Just waste my money if i'm treat you ice cream again.." You shock with Luhan's word. 'Waste ?! ' You rolled your eyes and look around. Suddenly, you stare at pic which is falling to the floor. You quickly take the pic. You raised your eyebrows again. 'Park Jiyeon.....' You keep starring at the pic. A popular, cute , nice and sweet smile girl on it :



"Park Jiyeon- sshi ?" You raised your eyebrow. Suddenly, that pic have been grab by Luhan. You shock with his reaction. You look at Luhan that quickly keep the pic. "Yours ? Err...You're the fanboy of Park Jiyeon ?" Luhan just be silence when you ask him.

"Hmm..Jiyeon uunie is a kind girl..A popular girl..Single girl and......"

"Single girl ?" Luhan snapper you. You rolled your eyes. 'Deaf boy ?!'

"Dae..Wae ? Happy heard it? Haha. I don't think Jiyeon uunie will like you .." Luhan give his death glare to you."Aniya...I'm not said because of you're not handsome or stupid..Just because Jiyeon uunie said in interview live fanmeeting that she's waiting someone now..Someone that she always love from 3 years ago till now..Hmm..It's means , she's single and not availble.." You continue and explain clearly.

                                        Suddenly, Luhan is standing in front of you and said," Kaja ! Key hyung must waiting us.." You just nod and quickly stand up. You both quickly leave the theme park and going back to the home.

---

                                       Luhan drive the car and stop in front of the gate's house. Shin yeong quickly out from te car and running to the door. 'Babo kids..'Luhan mutter while go off from the car. He look at Shin yeong who already enter in house.

"My princess already home ! Where are you both going till this night ?" Key ask while look at Shin yeong and Luhan.

"To...Hmm..I'm bring this Luhan to invite all nice place in Seoul..Oppa, I'm tired..I wanna sleep first..Paipai.." Shin yeong smile to Key and going up to her room. Luhan also going up to his room. Key just nod and smile while watching televison.

                                       Luhan enter his door and lock the door. He put his phone and wallet on the table and laying on the bed. He sigh and try to close his eyes. He still remember what did Shin yeong said. 'Jiyeon is waiting someone ? Her love from 3 years ago till now ? It's me ?' The question are in his mind. Luhan shake his head.

"I have to forget her....Yes ! I can !" Luhan try to sleep and in a minute, he fall in sleep because of so tired.

---