Forget her ?! Yes !

Mr . Arrogant .. I ♥ U

                                                              Luhan standing in front of window. He look outside and sigh. He put out his wallet. There is a pic in the wallet. Luhan stare at that pic with a sigh again. 'Don't you know how hurt i am ?!' Luhan sit on the bed. He still stare at the pic.



"Why you have to leave me like this...??! You make me hate all girls ! I've been this arrogant boy...!" Luhan muttered and lower down his head. He's still remember 2 years ago. When his be happy and not as arrogant boy. He sigh when remember that old story.

:flashback:

                                      Luhan was walking alone and going to sit at the park. The weather was so cold. Luhan just smiling while his eyes looking around. Yes ! He's at California and he's so happy have been there. Suddenly, a girl stand in front of him. Luhan look at her with a sweet smile. " Jiyeon-ah .." Luhan muttered .Then, he stand up.

" Oppa..I miss you.." Jiyeon hold Luhan's hand. Luhan smile to Jiyeon and nod.

"Nado..If miss me, let's out for the date.." Luhan raised his eyebrow while show his naughty smile to Jiyeon. Jiyeon smile happily while nod as replied to Luhan. Then, Luhan and Jiyeon going inside the bus which already arrive at that bustop. Luhan and Jiyeon sit on the seat. Jiyeon lean his head on Luhan's shoulder. Luhan smile happily . Then, he lean his head on Jiyeon's head while his hand already hold with Jiyeon's hand.

"Oppa..Err..I want to tell something to you.."  Jiyeon stare at Luhan. Luhan raised his eyebrows as ask Jiyeon what is the things that Jiyeon wanna said. "I will tell you later..Hehe." Jiyeon give her smile to Luhan. Luhan pout . But suddenly Jiyeon give a kiss at his cheeks. Luhan start blushing and lower down his head. Then, he turn his head to Jiyeon who smile sweetly to him. Luhan burst his laugh and holding tightly Jiyeon finger. 'This hand..I will never let this hand go ...'

                                      The bus stop at the theme park. Luhan and Jiyeon quickly out from the bus while holding hand. Luhan bring Jiyeon to the theme park. Jiyeon stare at Luhan and smile. Luhan smile back to Jiyeon.

" Jiyeon- ah..Let's play here.." Luhan said it to Jiyeon. Jiyeon nod as replied.

They start play all game in there. Then, they decide to play in the ghost house.

"Are you really want to play this one ?" Luhan ask Jiyeon while raised his eyebrow. Jiyeon burst her laugh when look at Luhan's face.


"Ne..Just once..After this i can' t play like this again..with you.."

"What do you mean ? Of course i will bring you here if you want.." Luhan ask.

" Nothing..Oppa, kaja.."  Jiyeon pull Luhan's hand and enter the ghost house. Luhan still don' t understand with Jiyeon but he's still follow Jiyeon to enter the ghost house.

                                     Along their time in ghost house, Luhan burst his laugh when look at Jiyeon's shock and scare face. Luhan hold Jiyeon hands and give his smile. Jiyeon smile back . A afraid smile. Then, Luhan burst his laugh again. After through the ghost out, they out from it and going to eat an ice cream.

                                   Luhan buy an ice cream to him and Jiyeon. Jiyeon eat with her happily face. Luhan stare at Jiyeon with lovely eyes. 'I will always protect and love you, Jiyeon-ah..' Luhan muteres and start eating his ice cream.

"Why you're staring like that to me, Oppa? "  Jiyeon ask Luhan while raised her eyebrow. Luhan just smiling and shake his head. "Nothing.." Luhan answer it.

"Oppa- ah.. Let's back to home.." Luhan nods and holding Jiyeon finger. They're going back to home.


In the bus, they both sit on the seat. Jiyeon lean her head on Luhan's shoulder and playing with Luhan's finger. Luhan smile and kiss Jiyeon's forehead. "Jiyeon- ah..I promise that i will always love you.." Jiyeon look up at Luhan. She bite her lips. When the bus stop at the bustop, Luhan and Jiyeon going out from the bus.

"Jiyeon-ah.." Luhan call Jiyeon who still be silence. " .....I'm happy with you today..It's our day.."  continue Luhan.

"Oppa- ah.." Luhan stare at Jiyeon. " Mianhae..."  continue Jiyeon and suddenly, her tears falling down. Luhan panic with Jiyeon's reaction.

"  Jiyeon-sshi, Waeyo ?" Luhan wipe the tears on Jiyeon cheeks.

"Mianhae, oppa..I've to let you go.."  Luhan shock and stop wiping Jiyeon's tears. "I've to let you go...Because...Next month, I will married to someone that since the first time i meet him, I already love him..Mianhae, Oppa...I don't mean to make you like this..I just..just..."  Jiyeon grab Luhan's hand with her tears on the cheeks. Luhan just be silence without word.

" I...I...I don't know if i'm in a bad dream..Are you kidding, Jiyeon - ah ? Haha.. You know right how i love you ? Don't you know that i always love you ??" Luhan bite his lips and going to cry . He just cover her mad, sad and dissapointed face. Jiyeon release Luhan's hand and step back .

"Mianhae..I don't have any choice than let you go...Oppa, just forget me..I .... I..Mianhae  ! " Jiyeon run from the bustop. Luhan just let her go without word. He sit on the floor. 'I'm in a bad dream ? ERRGHH ! Wake up, Luhan ! Leave this bad dream !! " He slap his face. But nothing happen. Just a sick he get. Luhan sit at the bench and cry.


:end of flashback:

---
    
                                         Luhan open his eyes and shake his head. 'For what I'm think about my black life ..I'm gotta go everywhere to make my heart being peace again..' Luhan stand up and walk away to the door. Then , he leave the room. He quickly down and look that Shin yeong still watching television. You step on towards her.

"Hey, babo kids.."

---