Chapter 42

Our Little Deal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Days later,

 

 

 

(Kris’ POV)

 

 

 

It’s been days since me and Hyo Ri actually talked to each other. But it’s not my fault, she started it when I wanted to introduce her to my business partners. Why did she have to bring the mood down? I just don’t want any relationship with their daughters; introducing her as my girl would help me with that but then she went and said we’re just friends.

 

 

Who wouldn’t be pissed off? I mean seriously, we had fun, well at least I did and I didn’t think the laugh that we shared during the summer vacation were all fake; it didn’t feel like it. Sometimes, I, myself wonder, doesn’t she even consider our relationship to be more than just a deal, at least friends.

 

 

I wonder why she just can’t move on from loving Min Hyun too? The guy doesn’t care about her, why bother more? Leave him and enjoy life, why trying to get back at him when the chances of herself getting hurt is bigger, she herself is not sure whether he still has feelings towards her or not.

 

 

Sometimes, I’m tired of her whines, grunts and complaints, why couldn’t she just continue with her life without spilling about things she’s not satisfied about. I can actually see that Min Hyun doesn’t really care about her, he already put his past behind him, but why couldn’t she do the same?

 

 

Good question Kris, the answer is simple… She still loves him…

 

 

I know she’s using me but this is what I signed up for right? It doesn’t even benefit me though, if the deal ends, I’ll still do the same thing and it won’t affect me one single bit but I’m sure she’ll be starting off a new relationship with Luhan and also, making Min Hyun jealous doesn’t feel like it’s working for me too. Now I wonder, is she the kind who’s so hard to let go yet so easy to start new?

 

 

And that Choi Ji Min girl, I do feel intrigued by her but everytime we meet, it’s like another world war is going to start. When I wanted to walk out the door, she would just bump into me even when she knows she should’ve wait and trust me, it’s like she wanted to give me a punch on my shoulder instead of an ‘accident’ bump.

 

 

Few days back, during lunch, I was kinda pissed off by her, so I hit her shoulder and guess what? Her tray fell out of her hands and her food was scattered everywhere, I didn’t mean for it to get that ugly and I only wanted to piss her a little but then, she pick the noodle up and shove it to my face; my clothes were ruined that I had to send it to the laundry.

 

 

“Watch where you’re going!” the voice snapped me out of my thoughts. Speaking of the devil…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter