The Ultimate Secret

Fate and Destiny

 

Kyuhyun's POV :)
 
Kyuhyun: Time is approaching and sure is my plan. Sungmin hyung, let's work together!
Sungmin: Nae. But you will do it first. I'm just going to watch you while you do the moves.
 
While we were talking about the plan, Akira and Ae Young were with us. Damn. What if they heard us?!
 
Akira: What moves, Sungmin oppa?
Sungmin: *shocked* Since when did you came here?!
Ae Young: Well, a few seconds ago. And speaking of plans, we'll go to Mika's school later and enjoy the fireworks.
Kyuhyun: But you said that..w
Akira: Shh! Taken care of. We will use disguises of course.
Eunhyuk: I heard my girlfriend's name. And I'm on it.
Ae Young: You really should, oppa. Kekeke~ I mean, it's one of the best things you could do for her.
 
We talked about their plan without our plan being revealed to them.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
It is almost night time and I decided to spend the day with my college friends. After all, it's not like we can hangout everyday. We were at the park, sitting at the grass, looking for a good place to stay where we can watch the fireworks.
 
I really wanted Eunhyuk oppa to be here with me right now. Look at those lovers, holding hands and hugging each other. If only he could disguise himself, aish..
 
But then again, I didn't go here to do lovey-doveys with him, but to spend time with people who might think I neglected them.
 
Yana: By the way Mika, you have a boyfriend, right?
Miyu: Yes, I do.
Desiree: I know Donghae oppa! He was your bias back then!
Miyu: Right, but we broke up and I am now dating his best friend, Eunhyuk.
Emily: Wow. I wish we could meet him personally.
Miyu: I too wish for the same thing. Anyway, I'm glad I am here with you guys. Christmas here in the Philippines sure is different.
 
We had a group hug when suddenly someone called me. It was my friend, Jewel.
 
Jewel: Choi Mika, where on Earth are you?
Miyu: To the North is Taiwan, to the West is Hongkong..
Jewel: Oh don't get me started with Geography. Been there, done that. Anyway, answer my question.
Miyu: I'm at the park, with my friends. Near the fountains.
Jewel: Whatever happens, you stay there, arraseo?
Miyu: I don't want to. What if I need to pee or drink or eat?
Jewel: Aww, that's common sense~ I'll be there in a jiffy~
Miyu: Arraseo. See ya~
 
I wonder why she's in a hurry. Does she need to go to the toilet?
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
Jewel: Sam, she's at the park with her college friends. Now what?
Sam: Make her stay. We're on our way there.
Jewel: Including the SJ oppas?
Sam: Of course not. Just us girls.
Jewel: Arraseo. Pai pai~
 
Sorry I have to lie. I just don't want other people to know about our plan. Anyway, off we go to her school.
 
Kyuhyun's POV :)
 
Oh well. I guess I have to do things on my own. I mean, I have to execute the plan for today. I can't talk to my hyungs because they are with their girls and so am I. Aigoo. But I can do this. I am the evil genius alright.
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
Yaaaay~ It's night time already. I missed my school during night time with its lights and surroundings. Ah, totally beautiful. Now I can't wait for the fireworks~
 
There was a concert that time, but I didn't actually watched it because I want to unwind and sit beside the large tree and let go of stress for a while. After SMTOWN in Seoul, we deserved to relax even just for a while.
 
Jewel: Yo Mika!
Miyu: Hey Jewel~ How's it going?
Jewel: Well, still the old me. How about you? Damn it, I heard about you and Eunhyuk oppa all over the internet. I can't believe my ELF friend is actually Siwon oppa's sister. I'm so jealous!
Miyu: Don't be. I have a hectic schedule. By the way, you seem to be in a hurry a while ago.
Jewel: Oh.. That.. I..
 
Before Jewel could even answer, someone just hugged me from behind, and kissed my puffy cheeks. It was my anchovy, Eunhyuk.
 
Eunhyuk: Hello, jellyfish.
 
My college friends saw us, and they were in shock.
 
Yana: Omo.. That's Mika's boyfriend?!
Emily: No way.. We must take some pictures!
Emma: Wow, blue hair..
Miyu: Eunhyuk oppa.. What are you doing in here?!!
Eunhyuk: I wanted to surprise you. I've always knew you wanted someone to be with in these kinds of events..
Desiree: Mika! Introduce us to him and your friends!
 
I looked around and screamed inside my head. OH MY GOSH. SUPER JUNIOR WITH THE OPPA'S DONGSAENGS.