Between Dreams and Reality

Fate and Destiny

 

Donghae's POV :)
 
Sora and I were at the bench that time, looking at the stars together. We both love to look at the night sky , holding hands.
 
Donghae: If you could wish for something right now, what would it be?
Sam: Actually, I couldn't ask for more, oppa. Because when you came into my life, and when you became mine, all of my wishes came true. Right now, I'm finally happy, I have found that special someone and I couldn't be happier. Nothing could change the way I feel for you.
 
I hugged her upon hearing that. I love knowing that people's dreams do come true but do you know what I like the most? It's when you are the answer to one's wishes and prayers.
 
Donghae: Sora, since when did you start liking me?
Sam: Since 2009. And I have been loyal to you ever since. I even rejected a lot of suitors back then just for you.
Donghae: You did?
Sam: Yes. You can even ask Mika about it. Back in high school, I remember a guy who used to court me. His name was Kyouya, a cousin of Ryuusei.
 
Oh, right. When Mika and I were lovers, she mentioned that jerk's name.
 
Sam: But don't worry, oppa. We both rejected those two. Thanks to you and Eunhyuk oppa. *smiles* It's been a while since I saw her smile. It's because of you two, really.
Donghae: *intertwines his hands with hers* No Sora. Thank you because you taught me what love is all about. Jeongmal gomawo. I thank also Mika. Because without her, I wouldn't be able to realize how you love me and how beautiful and awesome you can be. I bet Eunhyuk feels lucky to have her as well. Look! A shooting star!
Sam: WHERE?!
 
When she turned around and looked at me once again, I kissed her. Making her shocked. She held my face as I did the same thing.
 
Donghae: Just so you know, you also made my wish come true.
Sam: We both did. And I am so thankful.
Donghae: Can I confess something?
Sam: Sure~
Donghae: You sure have the prettiest smile, Sora <3
Sam: Well, I have this smile because of you~ <3
Donghae: Just thinking about you, I get butterflies <3
Sam: I do, too~ My perfect world doesn't need much, all it needs is two people, me and you ?
Donghae: Sora, I love spending time with you, but I wish time would stop when I'm with you <3
Sam: You are the only boy who makes my heart beat faster and slower at the same time! I love you and hope you never leave me. I would die with out you in my life <3
Donghae: Why would I? True love never has happy endings, because true love never ends. <3
Sam: You are my everything, the one person I can't get off my mind, the person who makes me smile when I see you, the one who completes me. I love you <3
 
We kissed once again. And this time, we were inside my car, heading back home.
 
Ryuusei's POV :)
 
Just so you all know, I have a Korean college friend whose brother is a professor at Neulparan University. His name is Michael Lee aka Mikee and his brother, Marcus Lee, will help me and Kyouya get in to the university.
 
Mikee: Are you sure you want to study there? But it will be a waste. You've already finished a year in college. I transferred here in Manila because I can graduate early and it's cheaper here.
Ryuusei: We will just take short Korean courses. Like Korean History, and we will have Korean lessons as well.
Mikee: My hyung can help you, but those short courses will only last for two weeks.
Ryuusei: It's fine.
Mikee: But of all the school, why there?
Ryuusei: I am searching for someone there.
Mikee: Don't tell me you're referring to is Choi Mika and Lee Sora?
Ryuusei: Yeah.
Mikee: Seriously? You would follow them all the way there? I didn't know you are their fan boy.
Ryuusei: Aniyo.. she's.. a girl.. I fell in love with.
Mikee: Dream on, Ryuusei. She's got a boyfriend. Both of them do. It's all over Korea.
Ryuusei: YOU'RE SUCH A NICE FRIEND. Fine, if you don't want to then it's alright.
Mikee: Just kidding. I know you haven't moved on from her, even Kyouya.. But do know your limitations.
 
Well, I have to stick with Mikee. But seriously, I want Miyu back in my arms again. I'm going to do whatever it takes.
 
Kyouya: Yo Mikee. Sup?
Mikee: Hi, Kyouya.
Kyouya: How many days will we stay in Korea anyway?
Ryuusei: For three weeks. One week full of vacation, and two weeks in Neulparan University.
Mikee: You two have a fighting spirit. But be careful not to approach them like sasaengs.
Kyouya: What is a sasaeng? 
Mikee: Crazy fans.. So, are you guys ready? The flight will be in three hours.
 
We hopped in to Mikee's car and we had our baggages along. Miyu and Sam, wait for us.