Shut Up and Kiss Me

Fate and Destiny

 

Akira's POV :)
 
Ryeowook: Can someone lend me a towel?
Ae Young: Here you go, oppa.
Ryeowook: *moves closer and kisses her* I love you, Ae Young. 
Ae Young: How sweet! I love you too!
Miyu: Ryeowook oppa, Ae Young, mianhae a while ago please don't kill me! *bows*
Kyuhyun: He won't kill us~ He's too nice. Right hyung? *smirks*
Ryeowook: Aish you're just calling me hyung because you need something. What is it?
Kyuhyun: Can I borrow your laptop?
Ryeowook: No way. You'll just play starcraft.
Kyuhyun: You got that right!
Ryeowook: Fine! Get it in our room! I will let this go since this is a surprise~
Ae Young: It was funny, actually.
Miyu: Gomawo!
Siwon: So.. From Hongkong, you decided to go to Paris and now in the Philippines because you ran out of tickets.
Henry: That's right and we wanted to celebrate Christmas with you~
Miyu: Oh! And speaking of Christmas, my college friends knew my arrival here in Manila and they are inviting us to their Christmas Party. Do you guys want to go?
Ailee: Sure, I would love to! How about we invite the SJ oppas?
Haruka: Sorry for being such a killjoy, but guys, won't the SJ oppas be surrounded by sasaengs if ever they went to that party?
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Oh, right. I've forgotten about that. Eunhyuk oppa is a hallyu star and I can't just take him along. Haruka was right. Stupid heart of mine..
 
Eunhyuk: But wait! If you really want to visit your friends, why not visit them and we'll wait for you here? *pats her head* Cheer up, my precious jellyfish.
Miyu: It's our class Christmas Party anyway, so I'll guess I will attend it. I miss going to school.
Sam: Don't worry, you don't want to encounter standard deviations, frequency and means now do you?
Miyu: Aish give me a break. You know how much I love Math and Kyuhyun oppa, don't ever start teasing me with that subject.
Kyuhyun: *smirks* What is the Sloven's formula?
Miyu: Eun Mi unni, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
Eun Mi: Oh right! The you know what!
Donghae: You know what? Eh?
 
Us girls remembered the plan and we stood by our boyfriends, smiling like crazy which made them wonder why.
 
Eunhyuk: Jellyfish, are you hiding something from me?
Donghae: Sora, babe.. Why the face?
Siwon: Haneul.. *blush*
Kyuhyun: My beautiful flower, why are you looking at me that way? Starstruck with my handsome face?
Ryeowook: Aw, get out Kyuhyun. Hahahaha. Ae Young? Yoohoo!
Sungmin: Eun Mi, I know that look. Are you up to something?
Yesung: Ya.. Soo Hyun..
Henry: Yo, my girl?
Zhou Mi: Akira, are you with me?
Miyu: Ailee, do this too. Hahaha.
Yuuki: *blush* Eh?
 
We all smirked that time, moving closer, and the girls waited for my signal.
 
Miyu: Hana, dul set!
ALL: WE LOVE YOU OPPAS! *kiss their lips*
 
Yes, that was our plan. Since we knew that they were up to something, we decided to come up with our own too. Awesome.
 
Our kiss? It depends on who are you kissing, actually. It feels magical and romantic at the same time. With the touch of their lips, you are hypnotized, mesmerized and so on and so forth. But what makes it distinct is the person that we are kissing. The SJ oppas, all our love's for you, nothing left to lose. If only I could sing that right now.
 
Sungmin: I love you, Eun Mi. If only I could change one thing about you, believe me I would.
Eun Mi: If you could, what would it be?
Sungmin: Your last name :">
Eun Mi: Silly oppa, whether you marry me or not, I will still be Lee Eun Mi~
Sungmin: Oh, right. Sleep well, my Eun Mi. I can't wait to call you my waifu~
Eun Mi: Me too. Goodnight!
 
Ryeowook: My Ae Young, you look extremely tired. Mind to take a rest?
Ae Young: But I wanted to spend more time with you..
Ryeowook: Don't worry, tomorrow I'm still here loving you <3
Ae Young: Arraseo, oppa. :D As you wish~
 
Donghae: Babe, I want to go to sleep with your voice in my ears. I want to wake with you at sunrise. I want to keep you from tears, I want to be the smile behind your eyes.
Sam: How about you stay and be my everything?
Donghae: Nan jeongmal saranghae, Sora.
Sam: Yes. Your weird, and you are childlike, but you are amazing and you're mine :) I love you too~
 
Kyuhyun: *looks at Hana* *smiles*
Hannah: Why are you looking at me that way?
Kyuhyun: *smiles* I never thought I would find my true love & best friend in the same person. You have made me complete. I love you, Hana.
Hannah: I love you too..
 
Siwon: Haneul?
Jasmin: Yes, oppa?
Siwon: You are the love of my life, the light of my soul, the water that makes me grow and the one that makes my life meaningful. I love you more then I have ever. <3
Jasmin: Likewise oppa, likewise. See you tomorrow! *kisses his cheek*
 
Akira: Zhou Mi oppa.. *shy* *blush*
Zhou Mi: Nae?
Akira: Since nothing lasts forever, will you be my nothing? <3
Zhou Mi: *kiss her forehead* Oh, stop it you. :"> Arraseo. I'll stay with you always~
 
Henry: Haruka, wanna go count the stars?
Haruka: Count it? Isn't that hard?
Henry: Yeah, and so is explaining how much I love you~
Haruka: You're the reason I don't need to pretend that airplanes are like shooting stars in the night sky anymore. My wishes have already come true. <3
 
Yesung: You deserve the world babe. But unfortunately I can't give you that. What I can do is give you the next best thing. My world. <3
Soo Hyun: Oppa, just your love is enough to keep me going. Saranghae <3
 
Eunhyuk: I had my mind made up that I was alright on my own...until you came around, jellyfish :)
Miyu: I never expected that I wouldn't be single anymore. For seventeen years, I was single the whole time.
Eunhyuk: You are the one I love. You are the one I need. You're the only one in my heart <3. I love you so much. No one can love you as much I as I love you :)
Miyu: You know what? You're like chocolate because you're addicting and I can't get enough of you (:
 
Our first day of Simbang Gabi has ended with a romantic kiss and we look forward for more romantic moments with our oppas without neglecting our friends, family and
God of course. These are the moments I thank God that I'm alive, these are the moments I'll remember all my life, I found all I've waited for and I could not ask for more...
 
Now we are off to sleep, and I have to get myself ready for the Christmas Party tomorrow.