Expect the Unexpected

Fate and Destiny

 

Ailee's POV :)
 
Yuuki oppa and I were together until the end of the mass. It was so awesome and I'm actually holding hands with him, even without the commitment. Is he aware that I am in love with him already?
 
Yuuki: Ailee, before I forget, I didn't answer your question before about why I chose to be with you.
Ailee: But you already did.
Yuuki: Still, I want you to hear it from me once again.
Ailee: Go on, say it. I'm listening.
 
I was actually two faced indeed. Yuuki oppa was so innocent and I was there, acting intimidating but deep inside I feel very giddy towards him.
 
Yuuki: But promise me you won't get mad or stay away from me.
Ailee: I don't want to commit something that I am not sure of. And when you told me everything, did I stay away?
Yuuki: *takes a deep breath* I really like you, Ailee. And yes, I am confessing once again. I think I'm in love with you.
 
He held my hands, and we were in front of the altar. I was blushing as he looked in my eyes, begging me to believe what he has to say.
 
Yuuki: *holds her hands* In front of this altar, with God watching us, Go Ailee, will you be my girlfriend?
 
I feel paralyzed right now.. Omo..
 
Ailee: Yes.. Yuuki oppa.
 
Yuuki oppa hugged me tight and kissed my lips for the first time. He was my first kiss, my first love, hoping to be my last.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Miyu: I saw that! Oh my gosh! I KNEW YUUKI-KUN WOULD END UP WITH AILEE! YAAAY~
Yuuki: Mianhae, noona.
Miyu: The heck? Why are you apologizing?
Yuuki: Well I didn't inform you about this.. *bows*
Miyu: That's all? Hahaha. Ya, Yuuki Akashi, take care of my girl, arraseo? Or else.. *glares*
Yuuki: *gulps* Nae..
Eunhyuk: *takes her away* Come here, ice princess.
Miyu: Ya!
 
Eunhyuk carried me like a baby along the way and I was already sleepy so we went to the hotel once again. Since girls need to be separated from boys, I was on the extra bed. That's how I am. I just love being alone most of the time.
 
The boys visited our room for a while, and we had a mini slumber party when all of the sudden..
 
There was a slight knocking at the door and we can hear a lot of voices. I tried looking at them at the thingy which is used to see visitors outside, but it was no use. Eunhyuk kept on laughing at me.
 
Eunhyuk: Need a lift, KID?
Miyu: You y anchovy!! Aigoo. Andwae!
 
We held hands as we opened the door and when we did..
 
"SURPRISE!!!!"
 
It was a group of people greeting their friend a Happy Birthday. Aish. For the moment, I thought it was someone else.
 
Eunhyuk: Why the disappointed face?
Miyu: Aniyo, I thought it was someone we know.
Eunhyuk: Were you expecting someone?
Miyu: Aniyo..
 
But I feel something or someone will be here. A happening. But what could that possibly be?
 
Maybe I'm stressed and overwhelmed at the same time. Give me a break.
 
Ae Young's POV :)
 
Okay, this sure is tiring. I mean, we were supposed to go to Hongkong, then Paris and right now we're here in Manila trying to surprise visit the rest of the girls and their boyfriends. All of the tickets that were supposed to be in Hongkong or Paris were either sold or unavailable. But then, we choose to be here. Maybe we were meant to visit the Philippines after all.
 
Yesung: Aish. I don't know their room numbers yet.
Soo Hyun: Should we be asking the front desk?
Ae Young: Great idea! But who will go and ask?
Ryeowook: Henry, you do the talking. You're fluent in English~
Henry: Arraseo~ Hello, miss. Do you know where the Super Junior members checked in? I mean, what room?
Front Desk: Nae~ Are you guys on the same room?
Henry: Don't let them know we're here. Actually, this is a surprise visit.
Front Desk: Alright. For a while, sir. Ah, their rooms are located at the 15th floor, rooms 1538 and 1539. I hope you enjoy your stay and Merry Christmas!
Henry: Thanks a lot, miss. Merry Christmas too. *looks at them* Let's go!
Haruka: Henry oppa, are we going to check in too?
Akira: Yeah. We have tons of luggages..
Zhou Mi: I'll be in charge of that. Are there any available rooms near those two? We'll be needing two rooms as well.
Front Desk: Yes, there are available rooms and there are budget rates. Would you like to avail?
Zhou Mi: Yes, we'll take it.
 
The bellboys helped us with our luggages and decided to check in first. Of course we have to hide that time from Mika and the rest.
 
I can't wait to surprise them. I wonder what their reaction will be.
 
Soo Hyun's POV :)
 
Soo Hyun: So here's our plan: A few minutes from now, we will ring their bells and shock them. Arraseo? Haruka, you go check if there are people around the hall. Akira, you ring the doorbell while me and Ae Young go and get the party poopers.
Ae Young: That's a great idea! I'll go and get it.
Yesung: *puts arms around her* So, what's your plan?
Soo Hyun: *winks* Watch and learn.
 
I asked the oppas to stay with us along the way. And off we go!
 
Hannah's POV :)
 
So here we are, still waiting for the day to pass by when suddenly someone knocked the door once again. Who could this be?
 
Eun Mi: Another group of people again? Why is it they always mistaken our room for someone else?
Sungmin: Maybe they are fans, waiting for us or checking if we really are here?
Hannah: But aren't we protected by the security?
Miyu: Guys, chill. We can't jump to conclusions unless we know who they are. So, let me open it.
Kyuhyun: Wait. I have a good idea~
 
Kyuhyun oppa gave Mika a watergun and they were planning to make a prank. Aish, these two are evil. Maybe they are the real siblings.
 
Kyuhyun: At the count of three, you go and shoot, my apprentice.
Miyu: I'm on it! Hana, dul, set!
 
As we opened the door, there were people once again.
 
Soo Hyun and Ae Young: SURPRISE!!
 
By the time they said that, Kyuhyun and Mika shoot the water gun and headed straight at Ryeowook oppa's face.
 
Ryeowook: Choi Mika! Cho Kyuhyun! You evil twins!!
Miyu: *drops the watergun* Ryeowook oppa?! And the girls...
Jasmin: What are you all doing in here?!
Hannah: We deserve an explanation~
Akira: Well you see..
Henry: This was all a part of my plan :) *holds hands with Haruka*