The Romantic

Fate and Destiny

 

Eun Mi's POV :)
 
Wow. This will be my first time visiting a foreign country. Gosh! I'm so excited and nervous at the same time. I feel a bit left out because I am the only member of EXP who doesn't have a Filipino blood. But then again, they assured me not to worry because they will give me a tour there and teach me to speak in Tagalog along the way.
 
We were all at the airport. Haneul unni wearing a warm coat and fur boots, Hana with her jeans, coat and scarf, Sora with her long dress and leggings and Mika with her dazzling top and skirt as if Seoul is not cold and Ailee with her tank top and coat.
 
Miyu: Are you guys sure you're going to wear those in Manila? I mean, we have a tropical weather there.
Sam: But right now it's cold. I don't want to be frozen to death.
Hannah: Well, both maknaes have a point. Hahaha.
Miyu: Aww, I am not the Fake Maknae anymore. Ailee and Sam are younger than me.
Jasmin: You and Ryeowook oppa sure are similar. That's how he was with Kyuhyun and Henry too. *laughs*
 
I was actually alone, not talking to anyone because I am a bit nervous. And unlike them, I've never been to Manila.
 
Sungmin: Yo Eun Mi~ Why the long face?
Eun Mi: Sorry oppa, just a bit nervous. How does it feel getting inside a plane? Is it shaky or something?
Sungmin: *pats her head and gives her a warm hug* Aniyo, just relax. It just feels as if you're riding a public transportation, without land, of course. And I'll be there for you. *holds hands with her*
 
With Sungmin oppa I felt assured that everything's gonna be okay.
 
Donghae: So, it's only 12pm and our flight will be at 2pm. Shall we eat together or do you guys want to split up? You know, romantic time together.
Ailee: *coughs* So I guess I'll be doing things alone.
Miyu: No Ailee! You'll go with us! Right Eunhyuk oppa?
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
What?! But I wanted to have some time alone with my girl. Aish. But I can't show that. She's Mika's best friend and I must leave a good impression.
 
Eunhyuk: Why of course. I would love to meet my girlfriend's best friend. Hi, Ailee. *shakes hands with her*
Ailee: Hello, Eunhyuk oppa.
 
So EunMin, SiNeul, KyuNa and HaeSora went on their own, leaving us three behind.
 
Ailee's POV :)
 
Finally, I met Eunhyuk. I don't call him oppa because actually, I had a grudge towards him.
 
Knowing that my best friend had a relationship with Donghae oppa which I approve was daebak. Too bad they broke up. With Eunhyuk, I don't really know. No offense, but what did my best friend found in him?
 
I started doubting Eunhyuk at We Got Married when he chose Donghae's blind date instead and made his date cry. I was afraid he would actually do that to Mika. And if he did, he would feel the wrath of Go Ailee.
 
Ailee: Mika, mind accompanying me at the washroom?
Miyu: Sure, let's go. Eunhyuk oppa, go ahead and sit first.
Eunhyuk: Arraseo.
 
I can tell that she's actually torn between me and her boyfriend. But I'm glad she chose me.
 
Ailee: How did you guys ended up with each other?
Miyu: Oh, long story. I mean, we started off as friends, and realized we fell in love with each other. And by that, I apologize.
Ailee: Why?
Miyu: Because you prefer me being with someone else. Call me a pabo for rejecting Sehun oppa, Xiumin oppa and the rest of Nu'Est members.
Ailee: They courted you? Omo!!
 
I wanted to tell her that those guys are much more deserving of her love. I am not an anti Eunhyuk. I just want the best for her.
 
Miyu: Nae. Mianhae, Ailee. *apologetic smile*
 
Seeing her that way made me wanna pity her. I mean, maybe I am kind of dictating her a little.
 
Ailee: Aww, don't be like that. Arraseo? I only wanted you to be happy. Besides, I can tell that he's deeply and madly in love with you. If he's your happiness, then go for it.
 
She gave me a warm hug afterwards.
 
Miyu: Jeongmal gomawo, Ailee! I thought you would actually disapprove of him. Eunhyuk oppa is really a nice guy.. And.. both of you are one of the most important for me. Aside from God, my family and the rest of my friends and loved ones, of course.
Ailee: I know that, Mika. But if he ever makes you cry, you know what to do.
Miyu: Nae~
 
And we went back to see Eunhyuk oppa once again. Take a look at the oppa. Hahaha.
 
Yuuki's POV :)
 
Seriously, I can't stop thinking about Ailee right now. What has gotten into me?
 
Daisuke: Ya! What's wrong with you, Yuuki?
Yuuki: Ah, nothing..
Ryuusei: You're in love with HER, aren't you?
Yuuki: What are you saying I am not in love with Ailee asdfghjkl
Kyouya: Confirmed. This guy's got the hots for Ailee.
 
Uh-oh. Busted. Aish, pabo Yuuki!
 
Yuuki: Please keep it a secret especially to Mika noona! *bows*
Ryuusei: Of course. But why didn't you follow her? I mean, she's the only one single there.
Kyouya: If I were you, follow her.
Yuuki: Will that be okay?
Daisuke: *shows ticket* Here you go. I made sure that you and Ailee are seated together. Ganbantte ne!
Yuuki: Jinjja?!! Arigato gosaimasu!!
 
And I'm off to follow Go Ailee. :)
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
Oh well. I guess Manager hyung and I will be the ones who are seated next to each other at the plane. I missed my girl, alright. But with her best friend around, her time is divided.
 
Miyu: *hugs him all of the sudden* Eunhyuk oppaaaa~
Eunhyuk: Mika? Where's Ailee?
Miyu: *smiles* She approved. She started to approve you as my boyfriend!
Eunhyuk: Eh? So..
Miyu: Nae~ We started talking about it a while ago~ But on one condition desu~
Eunhyuk: *pinch her cheeks* What?
Miyu: Please don't break my heart~
 
I pulled her closer, holding her tight.
 
Miyu: E-eunhyuk oppa.. *blushing*
Eunhyuk: *kiss her forehead* The only way to hurt you is me holding you tight..
 
We kissed, as the rest of the airplanes started to fly and the passengers are boarding from one plane to another.
 
Ailee's POV :)
 
Aww. My best friend, with her true love. It feels like I am watching a romantic movie with matching wind effects of the plane. That's the time when I questioned myself, "When will I have THAT kind of relationship?"
 
I don't normally ask those questions because I haven't experienced falling in love. And should I?
 
"Go Ailee."
 
By the time I heard my name, I knew it was a sign that my heart is gonna be tamed.
 
Yuuki's POV :)
 
Ailee: What are you doing in here, Yuuki oppa?!
Yuuki: I came to see you, Ailee.
Ailee: I thought you were going to Australia with Phantom?
Yuuki: Aniyo, I decided to be with you instead.
Ailee: I'm sorry. But why?
Yuuki: Because I..
 
"Paging the passengers of Philippine Airlines heading to Manila, please proceed to Gate A. Thank you."
 
Darn it. Not now.. Aigoo.
 
Ailee: Save your reason later. Let's go?
 
We ran towards the airport lobby, holding hands for the first time.
 
Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Haneul)
 
We were inside the plane, waiting for the rest of the passengers to board. Oh my gosh! I can't wait to see my Filipino parents and let the other people see me with my future husband. Yes, he's no longer my boyfriend because you know, we're engaged.
 
We were seated together, actually. And the same goes to MiHyuk, EunMin, HaeSora and KyuNa. Ailee was with Yuuki as well. Wait, what?
 
Siwon: So Yuuki followed Ailee, eh?
Jasmin: Eh? I beg your pardon?
Siwon: He likes my sister's best friend. *chuckles* It's cute. At least Mika wouldn't be torn between Ailee and Eunhyuk.
Jasmin: I agree. Love is in the air between all of us and the SM artists. *smiles*
Siwon: Yeah, and it started with you and I. *holds her hands and shows off their rings*
Jasmin: I love you, Siwon oppa.
Siwon: You know that I love you too, Haneul.
 
Ailee's POV :)
 
I was still curious on why Yuuki decided to go to Manila instead of Australia and at the same time glad because I have someone to talk to since I wanted to give Eunhyuk oppa some time with my best friend.
 
Ailee: Going back to our conversation a while ago, why did you choose to be with us?
 
Actually I wanted to emphasize myself because he was with me the whole time.
 
Yuuki: Because I wanted to be with you, Ailee. And if you're going to ask why you, it's because I have a crush on you, silly.. Mika noona was right. Even before I haven't met you yet, I know you are meant for me. Look, we're both single and..
Ailee: Wow, that escalated quickly.
 
Okay, I guess I'm being too straightforward and harsh. Mianhae, Yuuki oppa..
 
Ailee: Mianhae. Were you offended with what I said?
 
Then I realized, his head was already in my shoulder, sleeping like a baby. And one thing's for sure..
 
Ailee: And I feel the same way too, Yuuki oppa.