White Confession

Fate and Destiny

 

Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Haneul)
 
My mind is above the clouds once again. Everyone was there, anticipating on what my answer would be. But, isn't it too early for this? And besides, we're only reaching our anniversary.
 
I remember when my Korean mom kept on asking me about Siwon oppa and how our love story began. 
 
Flashback:
 
Mrs. Lee: Haneul, Siwon really is a good person. I've witnessed him even when he was still a trainee. Despite of his social status in life, he is down to earth.
Jasmin: I know, umma. And that is why I think he is perfect for me.
Mrs. Lee: You bet he is. Haneul, if Siwon would ask your hand for marriage, would you accept it?
 
YES OF COURSE I WOULD THAT'S SIWON OPPA ASDFGHJKL. Okay Lee Haneul, you're being crazy once again. To act as if I am hesitant, I took a deep breath and answered her question.
 
Jasmin: But mom, isn't it too early? Well, I'm 22 and still working.
Mrs. Lee: But for you, is he the one?
Jasmin: Yes. I know he is the one.
Mrs. Lee: Then why hesitate? I mean, he is one of a kind. Why let go of that proposal if ever?
Jasmin: Why are you very supportive mom? Just wondering.
Mrs. Lee: Because I know what it feels like to fall in love. Do promise me that, arraseo? That you will marry Siwon because you love each other.
Jasmin: *hugs her* Thanks, mom. And you know what my answer will be. *winks*
 
Within a few months, I was able to get close to my Korean mom the way I am with my Filipino mom.
 
End of Flashback.
 
Now, who cares about my age? All I know is I love you, Choi Siwon.
 
Siwon's POV :)
 
I am still here, waiting for her response. My hands are sweaty and I'm nervous because of that. Lord, please make her say yes.
 
Jasmin: Siwon oppa? I..
Siwon: Yes, Haneul?
Jasmin: *smiles* Of course I'll marry you, silly! *hugs him* I love you, Choi Siwon oppa!!
 
The SM artists all screamed in joy, followed by an impromptu performance of "Marry U" by the other SJ members.
 
Siwon: Baby, I love how we never fight/argue. I love the way I feel when you look into my eyes, and I love how my heart skips a beat when you tell me you love me.
Jasmin: I love you, Siwon oppa. When you hold me in your arms, I know that true love exists, because I have never felt this much, in a moment, a touch, or a kiss...
 
I kissed her for a moment, telling time to stop for a minute. I held one of her hand and placed the ring on her finger along the way. And yes, Haneul and I are already engaged!!
 
Siwon: You take my breath away, every time I look at you I see the person I searched for my whole life, I am so grateful for you, I love you forever & ever baby~
Jasmin: And I love you too~ Forever and always means: Forever- love me and- i will always- love you ♥
 
Tiffany's POV :)
 
Seeing Siwon oppa happy with Haneul was indeed touching and awesome because I am assured that Siwon oppa would be taken care of by a girl like Haneul. No more bitterness, because I finally moved on.
 
Now, I'm starting to live my life as a single lady and I know there's someone out there waiting for me.
 
Kyuhyun's POV :)
 
So that explains Siwon hyung's plan towards Haneul. What were you all thinking? :) Anyway, Christmas is coming and I do hope that my evil plan will be a success. Whatever that is, again.. That's for me to know and for you to find out.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Miyu: Hi, sister in law. *smiles*
Jasmin: Oh, stop it, you. :">
Miyu: I'm really happy that the two of you got engaged right away. And not to mention, our first concert as SM artists so it's double the happiness!
Jasmin: And I thank you because you accepted me to be your sister in law.
Miyu: Of course I would. Even before we discovered that we are related to them. And besides, who wouldn't accept you, unni?
 
I'm so happy for Haneul unni and my brother, Siwon oppa. I love imagining myself getting married because I believe that the one person that you will marry is the one destined for you.
 
While we are chatting with different people, Mr. Lee Soo Man caught our attention and gathered each one of us at the center.
 
Mr. Lee Soo Man: Since you all did your best in the concert, I will give you a Christmas vacation in any country you like and you will all celebrate there for Christmas! :)
 
Oh my gosh. SERIOUSLY?!! OMO... ANYWHERE? ALL EXPENSES PAID? I KNOW WHERE TO START~
 
Sam: Seriously guys, can we like, GO BACK TO MANILA? And I want our boyfriends to all experience Christmas in the Philippines~
Hannah: Yeah! And we can totally go to church.. you know, Simbang Gabi*
Jasmin: And Bibingka!** I would want Siwon oppa to taste that!
Miyu: Yup~ Christmas in the Philippines, something I wouldn't want to miss!
Eun Mi: I wish I could say the same thing since I lived here since birth.
Sam: Don't worry, unni, you'll enjoy!
 
Then ruining the happy ambience, there was someone who crashed the party, capturing our attention.
 
"NOT SO FAST, SM ARTISTS~"
 
Who could that possibly be?
 
*Simbang Gabi - A mass often completed by Filipinos from the 16th of December to the 24th and happens during night time or before dawn.
**Bibingka - Philippine Rice Cakes