Revelation

Fate and Destiny

 

Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Haneul)
 
Siwon was with someone else and when I opened the door, he was with his sister Mika, and I was surprised seeing the rest of the SM stars, throwing a party after the concert.
 
Miyu: Surprise!!! *throws confetti*
Jasmin: Miyu! So this is what you all been up to! But why didn't you asked my help for this?
 
Before she could even answer my question, Donghae oppa held my hand unexpectedly and I found it weird since you know, he's my brother.
 
Donghae: Right this way, Haneul-sshi.
Jasmin: Donghae oppa, is it me, or you're being a gentleman to me nowadays?
Donghae: Well of course. I'm your brother.. *smiles*
 
He was like a kid, leading me to a seat which is placed in the middle. Yes, this is a party. But why am I required to stay here? And it's not my birthday.. Omo..
 
And why did Siwon oppa disappeared once again?! Aigoo..
 
Siwon's POV :)
 
Okay. Now that the concert has ended, let me tell you what my plan is all about. Since Haneul and I have been in a relationship for almost a year now, I've made up my mind. I want to end our relationship as a couple because I want to begin living my life as her husband and her as my wife. But of course, before we get married, I will ask her sweet yes first.
 
That was my secret. And with the help of the SM Stars, especially my hyungs and dongsaengs, I hope this would be a success.
 
But before that, let me give you a flashback on what I did, which also made you wonder what I've been up to.
 
Flashback, 1 month ago..
 
Siwon: Hyungs, dongsaengs especially Donghae, I would like to ask your permission and you approval regarding this matter.
Donghae: Why Siwon? Do you have a problem to deal with?
Siwon: Well.. I know it's all of the sudden, but believe me I have already decided for this for a long time now.
Donghae: Aish spill the beans, will you?
Kyuhyun: Yeah. Donghae is right. I mean, we get it already.
Donghae: Ya! Call me hyung evil maknae~
Kyuhyun: Sorry Donghae hyung I love youuu~
Siwon: I want to ask for your blessings because I want to marry Haneul.
Donghae: Seriously?!!
Siwon: Yes.
Donghae: But shouldn't you be asking her already, or ask her parent's approval first and your parents too?
Siwon: I know, but I would like to consult all of you first. So, do you guys approve?
Eunhyuk: Of course. Well, at first I wanted my noona to marry you because you're a good guy. But now that you've found someone to marry, why not?
Kyuhyun: Pfft. Eunhyuk-sshi is just saying that just so he could marry Mika quickly. Hahaha. Anyway Siwon hyung, the evil maknae approves.
Eunhyuk: Ya evil maknae! She's still a child!
 
I laughed at the two of them fighting like kids. The others followed, all giving me an approval along the way.
 
Ryeowook: So.. SiNeul will be the first ones to get married, eh? I was expecting Leeteuk hyung because he often talks about it before going to the military~
Kyuhyun: And hopefully Hana would marry me as well.
Ryeowook: But you don't have to be married quickly.. Anyway, so Siwon hyung, what's your plan?
Siwon: I would want to propose to her after the concert. Are you guys with me? But we have to keep everything a secret, arraseo?
Eunhyuk: Nae. So that's your plan after all. I thought you would break up with her.
Siwon: Why would I? Lets go.
 
To summarize the plan, the party will be kept secret and it will be as if I am keeping a secret from Haneul. Then that's where I will buy the ring, and prepare myself.
 
It took me a long time for me to make this put into action. Haneul, all I need is your sweet YES and I would be the happiest person in the world.
 
End of Flashback.
 
I was at the men's room that time, making sure that everything's fine. I have to let the stars distract her first.
 
Hana, dul, set. Siwon, be a man and make her mine.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Wow. My brother will surprise Haneul unni and I have to keep it a secret. I am dying to see them become together, get married and have children. She was there, talking to the SNSD unnis. Perfect way to distract her.
 
It was a wrong timing to think about my future that time. I also wanted to get married, have kids and fulfill my dreams.
 
Seeing Eunhyuk, I cannot determine whether the two of us will be together in the end. Honestly, I don't even know if he would ask my hand for marriage. But I'm happy if he will. If not, can I do something about it?
 
Right now, I want to be satisfied having him as my boyfriend and cherish the things while they're still here with us.
 
Jasmin's POV :)
 
I already spent my time socializing with the other SM artists and still, no sign of Siwon oppa. I hate saying this, but, is he keeping something from me? I'm already bothered.
 
I looked around the room, still sitting at the middle. I'm already getting upset. Aigoo.
 
There was a spotlight, and it focused on me. Tell me, what's going on?!!
 
Siwon's POV :)
 
Sungmin: Siwon, this is it.
Siwon: I'm nervous..
Sungmin: You can do it. Go and propose to her and I will follow. I mean, to Eun Mi, of course.
Siwon: Yes, hyung. *looks at the ring* Do you think she would  accept me into her life?
Sungmin: She already did. All you have to do is ask her once again. Goodluck.
 
And here I am, taking a deep breath for this proposal~
 
Prince Manager: We all know that this party is for the success of our concert here in Seoul and that we all came here to celebrate another thing. Siwon, the floor belongs to you now.
 
Jasmin: Siwon oppa? What is happening? I feel puzzled and so many questions are being generated by my system. Omo!
Siwon: Nae.. Haneul-sshi.. *holds her hand* You know that we've been together for almost a year now and that we love each other. It took me a while to realize everything before I say it in front of you. I...
Kyuhyun: Say it already, Siwon-sshi!
 
I held the microphone closely, kneeled down and held her hands and gave it a kiss. Then I uttered the words which I wanted her to say.
 
Siwon: Lee Haneul, I won't go any further. Will you marry me?
 
That time, I remembered what I've said to her Filipino and Korean parents before asking for her hand.
 
Flashback:
 
Mr. Lee: Do you promise never to hurt our daughter?
Siwon: I do not promise anything, Mr. Lee. I want it all to go smoothly and I don't want to hurt her because of not fulfilling whatever I promised her.
Mrs. Lee: We all know that you're a good man, Siwon. What I want you to do is to show your love for Haneul, and be there for her all the time.
Siwon: Yes, Mrs. Lee. And as we vow to the altar, I assure you, I would be not a perfect husband since only God is perfect, but a good husband for your daughter.
 
With what I've said, it was enough to convince her parents and I'm glad they liked me for their daughter. Next is to visit her Filipino-Chinese parents.
 
Mrs. Wu: Ang gwapo talaga ng boyfriend ng anak ko. Diba honey? (My daughter's boyfriend is handsome. Right honey?)
Mr. Wu: Oo, pero kailangan makasiguradong di niya sasaktan anak natin. (Yes, but we have to make sure he doesn't hurt her)
Mrs. Wu: Aish, love without pain is impossible. Therefore, we approve.
Siwon: Jinjja?!! Gomawo, Mr. and Mrs. Wu!
 
End of Flashback.
 
Will Haneul accept Siwon's proposal? :)