Hate You, Love You

Fate and Destiny

 

Miyu's POV :)
 
It was awesome having a double date and shopping at the same time. Eunhyuk was shocked because everything I bought was pink.
 
Eunhyuk: You and Sungmin hyung are so close that even your stuffs are pink.
Miyu: But I love pink~ But not as much as I love youuu~
Eunhyuk: *blush* Oh, jellyfish!
Donghae: These two lovebirds~ Come here, Sora. *puts arms around her*
Sam: Oppa~ *smiles*
Donghae: Lets leave these two alone. *winks*
Eunhyuk: Ya!!
Miyu: Don't leave us!
 
We went to the playground first. Remember when I was stressing out on Kyuhyun oppa and Hannah unni's relationship? That is where Eunhyuk gave me his jacket and placed his arms around my waist.
 
We were sitting in the swing, talking about random things.
 
Eunhyuk: You have been very affectionate to me nowadays, Mika. *smiles* Why? You want me to be an ice princess towards you?
Eunhyuk: Aniyo, it's just that I'm not used to it, Mika.
Mika: Well, you should. *giggles* Oppa, I know I get mushy sometimes, but I'll say it anyway. Of all the guys I fell in love with, you are the only who I can be my boyfriend and best friend at the same time. And thank you for that.
Eunhyuk: Why are you saying this to me, all of the sudden?
Miyu: You've changed a bit when I mentioned Ryuusei, oppa. That's why. *frowns* That's why I'm being affectionate towards you.
Eunhyuk: Honestly, I was jealous, knowing that I am not your first. That you could fall for him once again.. Even at Donghae. He had you first.
Miyu: Don't you trust me?
Eunhyuk: I do.
Miyu: I don't think so, oppa. Because if you do, you wouldn't be like this to me.
 
Is it my fault that I have encountered a few guys first before I became his girlfriend? Where did I go wrong?
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
Sorry, Mika. Your anchovy is just too possessive. I only want you to look at me. I was hurting her feelings once again, and I hate myself for that.
 
She was neither sad nor crying, but I can see in her eyes that everything is just a disguise.
 
Eunhyuk: I'm sorry, Mika. *hugs her*
Miyu: Why are you being like this to me? I thought we are going to be okay? *tears flowing*
Eunhyuk: Don't mind what I've said. *wipes her tears*
Miyu: You know how I stressed I can become..
Eunhyuk: I'm sorry. Sorry, Mika.. My jellyfish.
Miyu: Go and dance to that song instead. *sniffs*
 
I was very disappointed with myself. I can't help it. She's going away from me. What should I do?
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
I hate you, Eunhyuk. How many times do I have to tell you that Ryuusei is a part of my past? That idiot? How can I possibly love that player once again? He was just a fling, and never became mine. And I bet he had fooled a lot of girls once again.
 
To my surprise, Eunhyuk lifted me up, carried me with one hand only.
 
Miyu: Put me down! I hate you!
Eunhyuk: I love you more. Get in the car. *puts her inside*
Miyu: Ya!!
 
Eunhyuk entered the car as well and he locked it. So there's no way out.
 
Eunhyuk: I won't let you go unless you talk to me.
Miyu: I already am talking to you.
Eunhyuk: Please forgive me, Mika. You know how much I love you. You were also like this before when you always ask me about IU, G. Na and some girls that are linked to me..
Miyu: But back then I was not yet in love with you.. Ryuusei, that jerk, how can you compare yourself to him? You are way better.. And I am not an idiot to make the same mistake again!
Eunhyuk: That's why I'm sorry. I believe you now, Mika.
Miyu: Prove it to me.
 
He moved closer as fast as he could and he kissed me, oh so tenderly. I kissed him back. How could he possibly do this to me, making me weak and fall for him more?
 
This time, it got more intense. The kiss, became deeper, more romantic and passionate. He down through my arms and legs, as I groan and say his name.
 
Miyu: Will you remain cold towards me? *puppy dog eyes*
Eunhyuk: I promise I won't compare myself once again. How can I possibly be cold towards you when all you do is heaten things up?
Miyu: You are indeed a y anchovy.
Eunhyuk: I don't care as long as I'm doing this to my one and only jellyfish.
 
He touched my cheeks, and his hands were so warm. Then he kissed my forehead this time, then my nose, my neck.. And of course, my lips. I let him do those kind of skinships since we are not the type who would actually do the three letter word. Despite of our skinship, he respects me. We hold hands, kiss, touch each other's arms and faces, hug but that's it. We'll save the rest for marriage.
 
Eunhyuk: I love you, Choi Mika.
Miyu: You too, Lee Hyukjae. I love you too.
 
Eunhyuk and I became closer, and forgot our quarrel. No one can tear our relationship apart. I wonder how Donghae oppa and Sam are doing.