Something Spectacular

Fate and Destiny

 

Ailee's POV :)
 
Ermagerd.. Today is the concert. Since we and the "Phantom" boys would surprise Mika and the rest, we got a VIP ticket courtesy of Prince Manager.
 
Ryuusei: I wonder how Mika will react when she sees this handsome face again.
Ailee: Seriously? That face is already handsome? I didn't know aliens are capable of that.
Ryuusei: Aish. You..
 
Yuuki's POV :)
 
So this is Mika noona's best friend. She's really pretty and I like her straightforward personality.
 
I kept on looking at her the whole time, and I hope she gets the hint that I'm starting to have a crush on her.
 
Prince Manager: Phantom and Ailee, let's go. I wanted you all to surprise them afterwards and enjoy.
 
We all nodded and follow Manager hyung. I wish I could sit beside her to pretend that we are on a date.
 
Siwon's POV :)
 
Siwon: Ya Cho Kyuhyun and Sungmin hyung. Watch and learn later how I end things up with Haneul.
Kyuhyun: You better do it, hyung or else our efforts will be wasted.
 
I hope Haneul forgives me afterwards. At least  I was just being honest because seriously I founded something that could make me happier.
 
But don't worry guys. I'll finish the concert first. I don't wanna change her happy mood before the concert because she might end up cursing me in the process.
 
It was a full house in the concert venue, and I can't wait for everything to be done in one shot.
 
Ailee's POV :)
 
Omooooo~ so many fan girls and fan boys waiting outside the line for the concert. Since we went there early, we surveyed random people on who are they looking forward to. :) I'll be using Statistics this time.
 
Of all the random people we asked, which reached 50, here's the one we came up with.
 
20 people wanted Super Junior, EXO and TVXQ.
15 people prefer SHINee, f(x), SNSD and EXO.
 
But have you wondered where the other 15 went? They all wanted the Oppa's Dongsaengs to perform for the first time.
 
I'm so proud of my best friend. Her life changed in an instant. I wonder if she has changed.
 
We entered the concert hall and gosh, I'm so excited! So this is how will it be, eh? I'm gonna be a fan girl of my best friend!
 
Kyouya: Wow, so this is how awesome kpop is.
Ailee: You got that right! *thumbs up*
 
We were in the seated VIP, and we waited. Several fanchants were heard. Wow, just wow.
 
The lights were on. Finally, the concert begins.
 
Siwon's POV :)
 
Miyu: Oppa.. Wow.. Performing once again on stage. And it's awesome..
 
I held my sister's hand as we begin. We were the first ones to perform since it is time for the invocation. Of course we have to prioritize God first.
 
Siwon: You can do this, my precious dongsaeng.
Miyu: Nae, oppa.
 
"I pray you'll be our eyes and watch us where we go. 
And help us to be wise in times when we don't know 
Let this be our prayer when we lose our way 
Lead us to the place guide us with your grace 
To a place where we'll be safe"
 
Singing in front of many people is something that I can say that I am already used to. But this time the atmosphere is different. So this is what it feels like when you're with your sister.
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
"Lead us to a place, guide us with your grace 
Give us faith so we'll be safe 
Sogniamo un mondo senza più violenza 
Un mondo di giustizia e di speranza 
Ognuno lo dia la mano al suo vicino 
Simbolo di pace, di fraternità 
La forza che ci dà"
 
Back in high school, I used to perform whenever there are programs or culminating activities and I can say that I received good feedbacks. I wonder what the people will say right now that I can be caught on video by thousands of people and be heard by them.
 
I remember one time when I sang in school. I was into rock music, and I dedicated a song to Ryuusei because the day of my performance was also when we had a big fight.
 
Anyway, that was all a part of my dark past. Right now, I feel secure with my brother. He gives me a sense of security and protection that brothers usually have for their sisters. We're not the cat and dog type since I admit, I am still not close to him. Him and Haneul unni are perfect because she is like this to me as well.
 
"Let this be our prayer [Let this be our prayer], 
Just like every child 
Need to find a place, guide us with your grace 
Give us faith so we'll be safe 
È la fede che 
Hai acceso in noi, 
Sento che ci salverà"
 
We ended the song quickly, and bowed. And it's my first time having a standing ovation.
 
Ryuusei's POV :)
 
I missed Miyu and her voice. It's been years, and she had never changed. Well she lost a lot of weight, and looked younger. It was spectacular, I had a lot of goosebumps hearing her and Siwon hyung singing together.
 
Ailee: Proud BFF here!
Ryuusei: You really are supportive, aren't you?
Ailee: Of course I am! Anyway, I can't wait for Girls Generation!
Ryuusei: You mean the one with pretty looking noonas?
Ailee: Yeah!
 
So afterwards, we saw performances from EXO, SNSD and f(x). Right now, the ones who caught my attention are Yoona noona, Yuri noona and Krystal noona. They all looked similar to each other, but they are so eye catching.
Daisuke: I really like Sunny noona.
Yuuki: I like them all, actually.
Ailee: So you are all SONEs?
Yuuki: Nae!
 
We continued watching, and watching, and watching.
 
Hannah's POV :) (Kim Hana)
 
Oh my gosh.. So many people.. But where the heck is Kyuhyun oppa? Aish. I really need him to boost the confidence in me.
 
We will be performing in a while so I started looking for him backstage. It's weird because I can feel that something changed. Kyuhyun would not be here whenever I need him. But before he's always there.
 
What has gotten into him? Do I have to look for answers right now?
 
I looked around and when I reached the male dress room, I heard Kyuhyun's voice talking to someone else.
 
"Yes, I'm on it. I'll be gentle with her before I tell her."
 
Omo.. Is Kyuhyun oppa breaking up with me??!! Andwaeeeeee!!