One Last Chance

Fate and Destiny

 

Hannah's POV :) (Kim Hana)
 
So yeah, tomorrow's the big day. And I can't wait! First time being in an actual SMTOWN concert since they don't held concerts in the Philippines.
 
And who would have thought we would actually be a part of it and not only as an audience? I still think that this is still a dream, and I haven't woke up from a deep slumber.
 
I was waiting for Kyuhyun oppa, when I started hanging out with the other SM Stars.
 
Sulli: Unni, it will be your first time performing with all of us tomorrow.
Hannah: Yeah, and I feel nervous. What does it feel like when you're on stage?
Sulli: Well it feels like your legs are shaking, heart is palpitating.. But when you get used to it, it's awesome.
 
Yoona and Yuri unni were there, overhearing our conversation.
 
Yuri: Yo dongsaeng. Don't worry too much. Just be yourself, that's how it starts.
Yoona: Yeah. Just imagine you and Kyuhyun oppa are the only ones in stage. You can do it~ Fighting!
 
Of all the SNSD members, Yoona and I became close instantly. She's really pretty, nice and funny. No wonder most Korean men fall in love with her.
 
At first, I thought she was not that friendly and this just proved me wrong. Indeed, first impressions do not last.
 
Time has passed so swiftly, and TVXQ oppas were there, performing "Catch Me."
 
Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Haneul)
 
Oh my gosh. TVXQ performing upclose with me and I can totally see them rehearsing. This is only a pre-concert, but gosh. It feels like I am actually watching their concert.
 
Siwon oppa is supportive of me idolizing Kris and Yunho oppa. Sometimes, I even think that I am unfair but for him it's not bad to idolize people just so I could be faithful to him. And that's what I'm doing right now.
 
Kai: Noona, I can't wait to see your performance with Siwon hyung.
 
One of my closest friends in EXO is Kai and Kris, and did you know that they are both the ones I like in EXO? Well, I think you know Kris already as my bias.
 
Jasmin: *smiles* I can't wait too.
Kris: Tomorrow's the day. Make sure you take care of your voice, Haneul.
Jasmin: Nae, Kris. You are showing concern to me nowadays.
Kris: Of course. I'm always like that towards you. Haven't you noticed?
 
Then Siwon oppa went to me and placed his arms around me. Kai and Kris smiled, and continued watching. TVXQ was done and it was time for them to perform.
 
Kris: Well, I guess it's our time to dance. Haneul, watch us, arraseo?
 
I smiled and nodded when he told me that. And I started to focus on the EXO members.
 
"Careless, careless. Shoot anonymous, anonymous.
Heartless, mindless. No one. Who care about me?"
 
Seeing EXO perform was indeed priceless. Gosh. I experienced more than what I've expected. The movements were smooth, it goes naturally. Daebak, I must say.
 
"Urin deo isang nuneul maju haji anheulkka?
sotonghaji anheulkka? saranghaji anheulkka?
apeun hyeonsire dasi nunmuri heulleo
bakkul su itdago bakkumyeon doendago malhaeyo mama. mama?"
 
Siwon: They are very hardworking, indeed.
Jasmin: Can't argue with that, oppa. *holds his hand*
 
On the other side, Tiffany and Taeyeon were there, smiling.
 
Tiffany: Look Taeng, these two love birds are way too sweet!
Taeyeon: I know, right? SiNeul, save the sweetness for tomorrow! *chuckles*
 
You all know that Tiffany unni and I were not in good terms with each other. But now, we are. And I'm glad we did. She and Taeyeon unni are close with each other and I find it very cute.
 
I am also close to Onew oppa and Luna. In fact, they also train me when they have free time. SM family is really close with each other. Don't believe those rumors because they come and go.
 
Eun Mi's POV :)
 
EXO is done and SHINee's back! Hahaha. I have to watch Taemin, my dongsaeng who is also my dancing buddy.
 
Taemin: Noona, I will be mad if you don't watch me. Hahaha.
Eun Mi: Arraseo. You watch me too tomorrow, dongsaeng.
Taemin: Nae~ watch and learn!
 
Aside from Super Junior, I am also close with SHINee, and SNSD's Hyoyeon, Baekhyun oppa, Luhan oppa and Krystal. In short, I hang out with dancers most of the time.
 
Seeing Taemin and the others dance, wow. It's perfect. The dance is very difficult but when he moves to the groove, it's effortless.
 
"Oh I’m curious yeah
Sajin sok nega
Soongan miseojieo wae
Oh I’m so curious yeah
I’m so curious yeah"
 
I wish to continue being a dancer and hopefully, us 5 dongsaengs will debut as a girl group too just like them.
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
It was f(x)'s time to dance to their hit song, Electric Shock. Victoria unni was chatting with me the whole time.
 
Victoria: I studied Korean for a few years and debuted with them. Korean is hard, but you'll get used to it. Your accent is good, I must say.
Sam: Thanks unni. But which do you prefer speaking, Chinese or Korean?
Victoria: Depends, actually. With Henry, Zhou Mi oppa and Amber, I speak Chinese. The rest, Korean.
 
She is my bias and I feel happy to be close to her. The same goes with Suho oppa, Tao oppa, Sooyoung unni, Seohyun unni and Key oppa. They are all fun to be with.
 
Wow, tomorrow I will be on the same stage with Donghae oppa. If this is a dream, I prefer living here compared to reality.
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
This is almost too perfect! I am halfway done in pairing up all my friends~ And I even have the chart of me and my fellow dongsaengs and the people that they are close with here in SM.
 
Oppa's Dongsaengs and their close friends~
 
Hana (Kyuhyun oppa's girlfriend) - Sulli, Minho, Yoona, Yuri, Lay and Chanyeol. She is very close with Yesung oppa (Soo Hyun's boyfriend), Kangin oppa and Kibum oppa.
Haneul (Siwon oppa's girlfriend) - Luna, Onew, Tiffany, Taeyeon, Kris, Kai, D.O and Yunho. She is also close with Donghae oppa (Her brother), Zhou Mi oppa and Hangeng oppa.
Eun Mi  - Krystal, Taemin, Hyoyeon, Luhan and Baekhyun. As a dancer, she's close with Shindong oppa, Eunhyuk oppa and Heechul oppa.
Sora - Victoria, Key, Sooyoung, Seohyun, Tao and Suho. Close with Sungmin oppa, Leeteuk oppa and Henry oppa.
Mika - Amber, Jonghyun, Jessica, Sunny, Xiumin, Chen, Sehun and Changmin. I am close with Siwon oppa, Ryeowook oppa and Kyuhyun oppa :)
 
Our fellow dance instructors and their crushes slash boyfriends~
 
Lee Hyun Hwa - Heechul biased~ Hoping to be his girl when he gets back from the military
Park Ae Young - Ryeowook oppa's first girlfriend, hoping to be his last~
Lee Soo Hyun - my stylist and dance instructor. I paired her up with Yesung oppa and she's currently in a relationship with him~
Lee Yuri - she's a Kibum biased. ^^
Miyazaki Haruka - the older sister. She's being courted by Henry oppa~
Miyazaki Akira - the younger sister. Zhou Mi oppa's apple of the eye~
 
Now the only one left is Yuuki-kun. Aish, Ailee, when are you going to be here? I wanna take her here in Seoul. That.. best friend of mine!! I miss her so much.
 
And there are still trainees that I don't know yet. But Prince Manager told me that they are also Japanese. Great!
 
Prince Manager: Great job everyone! Let's all gather together right now!
 
We're like in a basketball team, surrounding the stage. May our concert be a success!
 
"SM FAMILY, FIGHTING!!!!"
 
And we left. Tomorrow's another day and I'll make the best out of it! :)
 
_____'s POV :)
 
Tomorrow's the concert. Finally, I can see them live. Just wait and see, Choi Mika and Lee Sora. I'm gonna make this something you would never forget.
 
Will this person be an enemy or a friend? Tune in!