Ryuusei's Evil Plan

Fate and Destiny

 

Miyu's POV :)
 
A few days from now and we will be studying at a new school. It will be great and it is making me nervous all at the same time. Good thing Sam and I will be on the same class. Yaaaay! I wonder what it feels to be in a Korean school.. I just hope there would be no mean girls, and it will be just like in Korean dramas that I would just be known as an ordinary girl, and they will treat me normally and not as a celebrity.
 
Wait a second, why did Ryuusei suddenly popped into my mind? Aigoo, maybe because today is November 1. Two years after that fling. Then again, I remember the guy, but not the feelings.
 
Ryuusei's POV :)
 
So today.. Marks that day. I guess things started to become the other way around. Before, she was the one chasing after me, and now it's my turn.
 
Actually, after I heard the news, Kyouya and I never had a girlfriend ever since. We got tired of games, and we want the real thing. It is actually weird that in Miyu and Sam when we realize that love is actually not about games.
 
It's our sembreak actually, and I wanted to go to Korea to see her. Or even persuade her to love me once again, who cares about their boyfriends. But I don't know where to start..
 
Kyouya's POV :)
 
Before sembreak ends, I want to see Sam once again. I can't help myself. I miss everything about her, I can't believe that I still love after everything I did. Heaven is probably punishing us because we broke a lot of hearts in the past, and now it's time for us to put ourselves into other's shoes.
 
Ryuusei and I even studied Korean a little bit just for them. It's weird and it's our first time doing this for a girl.
 
I was browsing through my facebook account when suddenly, Sam was online and she placed a lot of changes in her profile.
 
Kyouya: Ryuusei! Look at Sam and Miyu's profile!
Ryuusei: What about it?
 
Sam changed her name to her real one which is Lee Sora and Miyu was now Choi Mika. And their relationship status was changed from single to an open relationship. And one thing we saw are their pictures and the school.
 
Neulparan University, eh? So they will study in Korea for good?
 
Ryuusei: I have a plan.
Kyouya: And what is it?
Ryuusei: Prepare your passport and VISA. We'll go to Korea and study there.
Kyouya: Are you insane? We're in college.
Ryuusei: I know. So we will be taking up short language courses there. And I know someone who could actually get their schedule.
 
So that's Ryuusei. Whenever he wants something, he will always get. But will we be able to get what we want this time?
 
Sam's POV :)
 
Miyu: Sammmm~ Let's go shopping!
Sam: Jinjja? Right now?
Miyu: Well, we need to buy some stuffs for school. I left mine in Manila so.. let's go??
 
She sure is hyper. I logged out of my facebook account quickly and we went out. Eunhyuk oppa and Donghae oppa went with us as well so it's more of a double date than a shopping day.
 
We shopped for an hour, minimizing the time that our oppas would wait for us. You know guys, they hate waiting too much.
 
Eunhyuk: Shall we go and eat?
Miyu: Your treat! *smirks*
Eunhyuk: Of course, it's my treat~
Donghae: Let's go! *holds Sam's hands*
 
We ate at a restaurant, and the people looked at us. Some even took pictures with us and asked for our autographs. I'm glad they accepted our relationship, after all we've been through.