This Closure

Fate and Destiny

 

Sungmin's POV :)
 
Day 1. I woke up at 6am in the morning due to excitement. I normally do solo performances in our concerts but this one is worth to look forward to because I'll be doing this with my girlfriend, Eun Mi.
 
Remember in the Supershow 3 when I did that with a dancer? I wanted to back out, but I had no choice. I hated the skinship, because it's so awkward. But right now I don't have to worry about it.
 
There are no lyrics for this song, but it was one thing that shocked all the fans. Even I was shocked too.
 
Siwon: Hyung, you're so early. Were you thinking about Eun Mi the whole time?
Sungmin: Well, what do you expect from a guy like me who is deeply in love with her?
Siwon: Ohhhh. But even so, you still have IT on your mind, am I correct? We've made that decision a few days ago, and I hope you can still continue it with me.
Sungmin: I know that and what Eun Mi and I will do would not change what we talked about. But I don't really know how Eun Mi will react to this.
Siwon: Whether Haneul likes this or not, I don't care. I just want to do this.
Sungmin: You know this could change her attitude towards you forever.
Siwon: Still, I have to.
 
We'll be having our practice at 10am, but Eun Mi and I will see each other in the afternoon. Can time fly very fast right now? I want to see her right away.
 
Haruka's POV :)
 
Sungmin oppa has a lot of performances in the past, but I chose "If You Leave" because it was so beautiful, and y. Both the "Shoulder to Cry On" Couple are dancers so it wouldn't be hard to teach them especially Sungmin oppa who needs to recall the steps only.
 
Eun Mi arrived, earlier than expected wearing her training outfit. She was effortlessly gorgeous if you ask me.
 
Eun Mi: Haruka, good morning!
Haruka: Oh Eun Mi, good morning. *smiles* You seem to be in a good mood. May I know why?
Eun Mi: Oh.. Nothing. Just thinking about my passion which is dancing, I feel so great especially when I'm going to be with Sungmin oppa.
Haruka: Wanna watch the video to learn the steps or how the dance will go?
Eun Mi: No thanks. I've already watched some tutorials. Please teach me how to be y instead. And if I watched it, I might thre grenades in the process. *smirks* Just kidding.
Haruka: Oh come on, Lee Eun Mi. Sungmin oppa is already your boyfriend keke~
Eun Mi: How about you? Your bias is Henry oppa isn't he?
Haruka: *blush* Hey, how did we end up with this kind of conversation? You know Henry oppa doesn't even know I exist.
Eun Mi: You work here. It's inevitable for the two of you not to meet. *smiles*
Haruka: Well that gave me hopes! I just hope he and Zhou Mi oppa would perform too.
Eun Mi: Actually, they will. *smiles* So you better look forward to it, arraseo?
Haruka: Nae~
 
Eun Mi's POV :)
 
Haruka taught me the first steps. I have to glide and shift from one place to another, reaching for Sungmin oppa. I feel like a spirit roaming around.
 
Eun Mi: Wow, it's not as easy as it looks like.
Haruka: I know. I got tired mastering that dance too. *sighs*
 
While we are talking about how the dance is, someone just covered my eyes tightly.
 
"Guess who this is, Eun Mi."
 
It was no other than Sungmin oppa. I looked at him with surprise and he was wearing a cap that covered his black hair. You might think he's a kid, but he isn't.
 
Sungmin: We'll begin the dance in a few minutes. *holds her waist*
Eun Mi: I know. *smiles* And I'm ready.
Sungmin: Oh, Haruka, I've got a surprise for you.
Haruka: Eh? What is it?
 
Entering the studio, Sungmin oppa is with someone else.
 
Haruka's POV :)
 
Henry: Sup guys? Hey, Sungmin hyung.
 
Seriously, AM I DREAMING?!! Henry oppa arrived with Sungmin oppa. That red jacket, brownish-red hair and mochi cheeks.. this is heaven..
 
Sungmin oppa and Eun Mi pushed me to Henry oppa and we are inch by inch, moving closer.
 
Sungmin: Meet our dance instructor, Haruka Miyazaki.
 
Henry: Oh, Hi Miyazaki-san~ Konichiwa!
Akira: K-konichiwa..
 
Henry oppa.. I love you and don't you know why? You got me when you first said "HI!" :)
 
Sungmin's POV :)
 
I wore the long sleeves that I wore during the SS3 and Eun Mi was there. It's my first time seeing her so focused and I guess this is her new side.
 
I was reaching for her hands as I held her tight. She looked at me for a second, then looked away.
 
There was a fake kissing scene in the dance, but we'll keep it real.
 
In the end, I was the only one left and continued dancing til it turned out very well.
 
Haruka: AHHH! Daebak!! As expected from EunMin~
Eun Mi: Gomawo~ *smiles*
 
I wonder how the rest are with their vocal practice as well as the dances.