The Reason

Fate and Destiny

 

Sam's POV :)
 
Sam: Ya Choi Mika!
 
I opened the door with my high kick seeing Miyu with that SM Trainee. He was beside her, holding one of her legs.
 
Eun Mi: Who is he and what are you all doing here?!
Miyu: First aid now, explaining later. Ouch!!!
Yuuki: Relax, noona..
Miyu: Please massage it carefully.. Up, down.. it's moving.. and it's painful! Aigoo!
Yuuki: Arraseo..
 
Miyu had cramps in the process. So that's why she was talking that way. Am I y to think that she was making out with an SM Trainee?
 
Miyu: Thanks, Yuuki-kun.. I haven't warmed up and I was dancing non-stop.
Yuuki: Don't overdo yourself. It's only the first day.
Eun Mi: Can you explain everything to us?
Miyu: Nae. But before that, meet Yuuki. He's my dance instructor during these hours. And he offered to help me dance to improve ourselves. 
Yuuki: Annyeong! Yuuki imnida. Trainee of SM for almost 2 years.
 
Yuuki was indeed handsome and that we can't deny. He was so cool with that blonde hair and fair skin.
 
Miyu: I have to practice because Troublemaker is a very intense dance and I was intimidated by Eunhyuk.
Sam: Ah, so that's why you're here.. For the moment I thought..
Yuuki: I just offered noona some help because she looked helpless.
Sam: I know right? Hahaha. No wonder people can't determine her true age. Anyway, does Eunhyuk oppa know about it?
Miyu: Sora, Eun Mi unni.. I beg of you. Please help me hide this to Eunhyuk oppa. If I mastered the dance already, I want him to be shocked.
Eun Mi: We understand. If you want we can also cover you up. *smiles*
Miyu: That would be great! Tell Hana and Haneul unni as well. But only us girls will know. Arraseo?
Sam: Nae! Goodluck with that!
Miyu: Thanks. I just don't want him and Soo Hyun to think of me as a burden.
Sam: Stop thinking that way. I know he wouldn't think of it that way.
 
Eun Mi unni and I left them. It really is bad getting suspicious all of the sudden.
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
Miyu: Shall we continue, Yuuki?
Yuuki: Nae. I'll play the music right now.
 
Yuuki went to our positions as the music began. He was behind me that time.
 
"I will bite your heart and run away like a cat
You will keep getting irritated, so come to me and get mad
My y walk ignites the inside of your head
The slight skinship - your eyes on your face say you can't take it anymore"
 
That time I was lost on focus. And I didn't know Yuuki was already calling my attention.
 
Yuuki: Noona, what's on your mind?
Miyu: Nothing much..
Yuuki: Nothing? Then can you explain why you're losing focus.
 
I stopped dancing, and took a deep breath. Admit it Choi Mika, you're afraid. Afraid of failure. I've always been a perfectionist. If I can't do something well, I give up easily.
 
Miyu: Watashi wa kowai. (I'm scared.)
Yuuki: Nani ga kowai? (Scared of what?)
Miyu: Shippai wa, watashi wa suisoku suru. (Failures, I guess.)
Yuuki: Anesan, Anata ga shiyou to shinai baai, ane wa, nani mo okorimasen. (Noona, nothing will happen if you don't try.)
Miyu: Shikashi.. (But..)
Yuuki: Anata no boifurendo no tame ni kore o okonau ni wa, ane no Mika. (Do this for your boyfriend, Mika noona)
 
Yuuki was very patient indeed. I'm a person who hates being a burden, but he never showed impatience or anything towards me. He reached for my hand and started dancing again.
 
Miyu: Arigato gosaimasu, Yuuki-kun. *smiles*
Yuuki: Daijoubu, Mika-nechan. *smiles back*
 
We continued dancing, for hours without even stopping. Our bodies gave up, and we ended up lying on the floor.
 
Yuuki: *pants* This is very tiring.
Miyu: Indeed, Yuuki-kun. Gomawo..
Yuuki: Noona, let's go and change. I'll meet you at the lobby, arraseo?
Miyu: Nae, go ahead.. Yuuki-kun. Are you going home afterwards?
Yuuki: Yes, noona. Waeyo?
Miyu: Ah, nothing. *smiles*
 
I started changing from my jogging pants to my walking shorts. I was too lazy to think of anything, and besides it's 2am, I need to sleep. I only have 5 hours left aigoo.
 
Yuuki: Wow, you change fast, noona. *smiles*
Miyu: Nae, Yuuki-kun.. Do you know where the taxi bay is?
Yuuki: Noona, I suggest you go with me. It's dangerous.
Miyu: How are we going to get to my dorm?
Yuuki: I have a motor, silly. *shows it*
Miyu: SERIOUSLY? YOU'RE FREAKIN' 17! That's dangerous!
Yuuki: *smirks* Between you and me, I'm a bad boy, noona.
Miyu: It doesn't show at all, Yuuki-kun..
Yuuki: *smirks* Hop in, noona. Shortly, I would take you there.
 
I have no choice but go with my dongsaeng. This fool. At a young age he can drive.
 
I arrived home safely, and thanked him. Damn it, it's 3am. How many hours left for me to sleep? Aigoo.
 
Miyu: Yuuki-kun, arigato gosaimasu. *smiles*
Yuuki: Ja ne, onechan!
Miyu: Hai~ Ja ne!
 
I secretly opened the dorm, trying not to disturb anybody. Then I jumped to my bed. Screw my body from being tired. Aish, I need to get some sleep.
 
Eun Mi's POV :)
 
It was 3am, yet I am still thinking about Sungmin oppa. I heard Mika's footsteps actually, yet I pretended I didn't notice.
 
So that's how she is, eh. Very hardworking for an apprentice when it comes to dancing. And speaking of dancing, Sungmin oppa and I will begin tomorrow and I can't wait.
 
It's been a while since I started dancing and I missed it. Now I'm back as Lee Eun Mi, a freestyle dancer.
 
"If You Leave" will serve as my comeback. I am so looking forward to it.