How to Feed a Jellyfish~

Fate and Destiny

 

Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
My jellyfish sure made a great job finding Yesung hyung a girlfriend. And as of now, she is busy planning for Akira and Zhou Mi hyung to be together, and Haruka and Henry. i don't even know why she's into this.
 
Miyu: Ya y anchovy.
Eunhyuk: What now, y jellyfish?
Miyu: I'm bored and hungry.
Eunhyuk: What do you want to do?
Miyu: I don't know. What do you want to do?
Eunhyuk: Don't pass the question to me.
Miyu: Why so serious? I have no idea where to go.
Eunhyuk: Well actually, anywhere as long as I'm with you. *smiles*
Miyu: We've already rode every single ride here.
Eunhyuk: You can say that one again.
Miyu: So.. *stomach growling*
Eunhyuk: Hahaha! Then let's eat instead. What do you want to eat?
Miyu: Can we just stop answering W-H questions? Ah! I know what to do!
 
Jellyfish grabbed my hands and we rushed to a night market to where streetfoods are being sold and restaurants were everywhere. We had to wear hats to protect our identities as well.
 
Eunhyuk: You know, we could eat in a fast food or in a fine dining restaurant.
Miyu: Sheesh stop wasting your money on that.
 
She bought some rice balls, tteobokki, fish cakes and some Japanese foods like okonomiyaki, takoyaki and onigiri. Not only that, she also grabbed some dimsum and chapchae.
 
Eunhyuk: Ya! Are you going to eat all those?! *gets the foods* No eating too much!
Miyu: *puppy dog eyes* But.. Jagiya..
 
Uh-oh. She was almost crying. I remember when the SJ members took my Japanese sweets and cried along the way. She was too cute.. Even when she's crying.
 
Eunhyuk: Ya! Just kidding..
Miyu: Hmp. I'll pay it anyway.
Eunhyuk: Sorry.. I'll pay for you, jellyfish.
Miyu: Jinjja?!! *hugs him* Gomawo!!!
 
She went outside and I had to pay.
 
Cashier: That would be 15,000 won.
Eunhyuk: What?!! *pays* Here you go.
Cashier: Thank you for coming sir! *bows*
 
Aish.. This jellyfish is spoiled. But I love her.
 
Miyu: Wow~ Sugoi! Eunhyuk oppa, thank you!
 
She started to eat everything, and it was too adorable even if she looked very hungry. We didn't do anything tiring, but what more if we did?
 
Miyu: Eunhyuk oppa.. Say ahhhh~
 
I opened my mouth and she started to feed me. She was a food lover, indeed.
 
"Get your free ramen here!! Whoever eats a whole bowl of ramen will definitely win a cellphone! An LG one endorsed by Super Junior plus free ramen for 2 months!"
 
Miyu: Eunhyuk.. I want that..
Eunhyuk: Eh?!
Miyu: I will kiss you if you go there with me.
Eunhyuk: Kiss me now..
 
And she did. Instead of being a straightforward Eunhyuk, I was the one waiting for her move. With Choi Mika, I am willing to be an underdog because I love her so much.
 
Her lips were luscious, just like strawberries, and there were fireworks during the night market. I kept on kissing her back, and it was a cold winter witnessing this moment.
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
I was kissing him once again, and we never had a plan of stopping. His kiss is like a drug that makes me wanna drop. It's addicting, and absolutely my guilty pleasure.
 
Even if I kept on bossing him around like a child, he is still here. And I love him for that.
 
Eunhyuk: Wow. That was awesome.
Miyu: Your promise, si vous plait?
Eunhyuk: *holds her hand* Arraseo, go and get your ramen.
 
We held hands on our way there, and when we arrived..
 
A big bowl or ramen was placed in front of us. And gosh.. who would have thought they would let me eat this?
 
Random Girl: If you can finish the ramen within 20 minutes, we will give you a free cellphone and ramen tickets! On your mark, get set.. GO!!
 
I was like a beggar, eating that ramen filled with pressure. It's my first time doing this and I've seen this in Korean dramas and I can't believe I would actually do this.
 
After 15 minutes, I was done. Like a boss. And that gave them the shock.
 
Random Girl: Hurray! THIS GIRL WON! And as we promised, you will have this new cellphone! Are you an ELF too? :)
Miyu: Ah, yes I am!!
Random Girl: I'm an Eunhyuk biased, and I ship MiHyuk, how about you?
 
Then all of the sudden, the wind blew my hat away, exposing my true identity.. My face was shown, and so is my long black hair..
 
Random Girl: OH MY GOSH! CHOI MIKA!!!
 
What will the fans do?