Cuteness Overload

Fate and Destiny

 

Miyu's POV :)
 
Eunhyuk.. Is.. Too.. Aish! I wonder what he was thinking. But anyway, I love seeing the uniforms. It looked so cute that I wanted to have all of them.
 
I went to the fitting room and I put on the Korean Kent uniform first. It was cute, indeed. But the skirts are too short, exposing my legs. So I guess I have to wear stockings or long socks all the time.
 
Mrs. Lee: Hmm. Not bad, but the skirt is too short.
Miyu's Mom: I agree. Mika hates wearing short skirts.
Mrs. Choi: And not to mention, that is a co-ed school.
 
So Korean Kent was rejected. The next one is Inha's uniform. it was alright, but it's too heavy and thick. It might be hard for me to breathe.
 
Sam's Mom: Looks too covered up and heavy, if you ask me.
Mrs. Lee: I agree.
 
We continued until we reached the final which is Neulparan University. This uniform is just right.
 
Sam and I went to the boys to show off our uniform. And they all stopped and stare.
 
Donghae's POV :)
 
Wow.. Just wow.. Sora looks so beautiful in that uniform. I was blushing, and I can't take my eyes off of her.
 
Jared: So.. My little sister has turned into a kid. *laughs*
Sam: OPPA!
Jared: Just kidding, Sam. You look so beautiful.
Sam: Thanks..
Sungmin: *hugs her* Awww! You're so cute!! Eun Mi! Look! Isn't she as cute as me?
Eun Mi: *chuckles* Yeah, she really is. You two are really aegyo siblings.
Sam: Jinjja, unni?
Eun Mi: De! You are like the girl version of Sungmin oppa.
 
She turned to me that time, and I have no idea what to say. She is so beautiful and cute at the same time.
 
Sam: What do you think, oppa?
Donghae: You're like a queen, and beautiful.. I just can't be without you, Sora..
 
So Donghae oppa thinks I am beautiful too. Isn't it romantic?
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
Damn it.. My heart is beating fast. Mika was walking pass by us, with her hair flipping. She was so beautiful, and I can't help myself for wanting her more.
 
Her aegyo was effortless, and she looked like a kid wearing that uniform.
 
Sungmin: Look! Where's the parents of this lost kid? *pinches her cheeks*
Miyu: Sungmin oppa!! *stomps feet*
Eun Mi: Haha, I apologize for my boyfriend. He just really likes to see cute things. Anyway, that uniform suits you.
 
Mika and Sungmin hyung were also close, and so is Sora and Siwon.
 
Donghae: Ya Hyukjae! Your nose is bleeding!
Eunhyuk: *shocked* It is??!
Donghae: *pats his back* Just kidding. Why are you so nervous? All her cuteness is making you feel this way?
Eunhyuk: *blushing* Shut up..
Siwon: Awwww~ My little sister.
Jasmin: She and Sora will be our baby daughters~
Kyuhyun: Too much cuteness, indeed. But for me, Hana is cuter.
Hannah: Oh, stop it, you.. :">
 
Kyuhyun went to Sora and Mika for a while, looking at them.
 
Kyuhyun: Shall we go to the customer service?
Sam: Eh?
Kyuhyun: You kids must be lost~
Miyu: Aish oppa! Stop teasing us!
Sungmin: Let's see how Eunhyuk will react when Mika goes to her~
 
Seriously Sungmin hyung.. You are making me nervous. Mika came to me, showing off that uniform and aegyo..
 
Miyu: Oppa~
Eunhyuk: *blushing* Mika..
Miyu: *checks his forehead* Are you alright? Do you have a fever?
 
She even moved closer, and I can't pull myself away. Our lips were only inches away from each other as well.
 
Donghae: *pulls her away* Oh Mika, what have you done to my best friend? You and Sora were too cute to the point that he can't even say anything.
Siwon: Yes, I agree. So, will that be your uniform?
Sam: Yes..
Siwon: Oh great! So when will school start?
Miyu: Umma said we'll be starting next week~
Mr. Choi: Aww, goodluck, my daughter. *smiles* I think you have to change now or else Eunhyuk will explode soon. *laughs*
 
I can't even say anything.. Because I was loss for words when I saw her.
 
They both started to change, when the SJ members approached me.
 
Donghae: You are a wimp, Hyukjae.
Kyuhyun: Hyung is right. Mika is already your girlfriend, yet you still act like you're a weakling.
Sungmin: You should have been straightforward, Hyukkie. When I'm with Eun Mi, I would not hesitate to show people how happy we are as a couple.
Eunhyuk: Seriously guys.. She was too cute.. And I kept on blushing.
Siwon: You even forgot to take some pictures of her..
Eunhyuk: DAMN IT!! AISH! MIKAAAAA! SORAAAA! COME BACK!
 
So I guess I have to wait until Mika will wear her uniform once again.