We Got Married?!

Fate and Destiny

 

Hyuna's POV :)
 
Walking down the improvised aisle that we made for the models, Haneul and Siwon were the first ones. I told her to be natural as possible, as if it's a time for a real wedding.
 
I took a photo of her and Siwon who were at the altar, kneeling. It was beautiful, indeed.
 
Siwon's POV :)
 
Wow, Haneul was just so beautiful as a bride. Seeing her, I can't help but smile. I wanted to marry her, really. And no other woman had made me feel this way except her.
 
I acted naturally, even without listening to the photographer, it was as if there is a wedding going on.
 
Looking into each other's eyes, we smiled and we are clearly telling each other saranghae non verbally.
 
And right now, this had given me an idea on what I should do next.
 
Jasmin's POV (Lee Haneul)
 
Being in the improvised altar, feels like a fairy tale that came true. As if I was Cinderella, with my prince Siwon oppa. He was handsome indeed.
 
And this reminded me of how Siwon oppa to propose in a church to where his father proposed to his mother.. I wanted it to happen as well. But will he even propose to me that way? I hope so.
 
I've already decided to be with him, who is my first and last. I can't imagine my life without him.
 
Kyuhyun's POV :)
 
This is great. Hana and I were portraying Rapunzel with her veil and I was standing in a ladder, reaching for her hand, kissing it.
 
For me, it was simple yet perfect. And I wanted to do something that she will never forget.
 
Hannah's POV :) (Kim Hana)
 
Awww, I wanna get married right now with Kyuhyun oppa. He was so handsome, and I couldn't help but melt with his stares.
 
The way he held my hand was awesome, and I feel like I am Mrs. Cho right now. Will Kyuhyun oppa even ask my hand and marry him?
 
Sungmin's POV :)
 
If SiNeul and KyuNa had a romantic pose too, of course EunMin has one too! Eun Mi and I took a picture by I was dancing with her, holding her waist, and dancing romantically. It was beautiful. I can now imagine myself in a reception, and no other people were around, just us.
 
Eun Mi's POV :)
 
I wanted to cry, even this is only a photoshoot. I am starting to imagine what would it feel like if Sungmin oppa and I got married, had kids.. And more? I am a bit futuristic, but I can't help myself.
 
Sungmin oppa, hold me like this forever, and don't ever let go.
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
Donghae oppa held my hand as we headed to the lights and camera. Our pose is just simple. He would just kneel in front of me, and put a ring on my finger. Gosh, can we like, get married already?
 
I don't want to remove this dress anymore. Please stop time, jebal.. Or pause this moment and last forever.. If I can, believe me I would.
 
Donghae's POV :)
 
Words unsaid, moments when we looked at each other, every time we are with each other, I am hoping to last. We held each other as we went there, and a simple gesture like this makes me happy.
 
A picture can define a thousand words, yet I wanted to show everyone how much I love Sora..
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
Save the best for last, they say. And Mika and I were asked to smile, and hug her from behind, as if we are a happy married couple.
 
It was actually cute to have a wife like her. But she looks very young to begin with. Still, I want to be engaged, and even marry her..
 
Choi Mika, will you marry me?
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Eunhyuk, just freakin' marry me already, arraseo? Just kidding. I'm not yet even a woman to begin with. My mind is all set. I will turn eighteen, be engaged with Eunhyuk hopefully, wait for him and get married.
 
I think all of us here wanted one thing to happen: Get married with each other.