Cupid on the Go

Fate and Destiny

 

Miyu's POV :)
 
@AllRiseDDHaru: What's your birthstone? Please look forward also to Nylon Magazine~ I love you.
 
314 retweets. 66 favorites.
 
@HaeItsSora: New username~ And wait for Nylon Magazine, arraseo?
 
136 retweets. 235 favorites.
 
We're here at Elle's studio. Talk about a hectic schedule. It's awesome having a lot of things to do. And what makes me intrinsically motivated is I will see my boyfriend once again. And gosh, this is a good advantage since we are all under SM Entertainment.
 
Eunhyuk: Jellyfish~ How was the photoshoot?
Miyu: Eunhyuk! *hugs him* I'm so glad to see youuuu~ It was fine.. Because I was inspired because of you..
Eunhyuk: *blush* Awww.. Aish, stop it.. Mika..
Miyu: But it's trueeee~ I would like to introduce you my chingu and stylist by the way. She's Lee Soo Hyun.
 
Soo Hyun's POV :)
 
Wow.. For the first time I am meeting Eunhyuk oppa in person.. Gosh. I feel so lucky.. And MiHyuk really has a chemistry like no other.
 
I wonder what it feels to be with Yesung oppa.. If only I could be with him even just for a day, believe me it will be a part of my memory forever.
 
And speaking of the devil..
 
Yesung: Aish these two love birds..
Eunhyuk: Yesung hyung!
Yesung: When will I experience this kind of thing too? *sighs* Hyukkie, love me..
Miyu: Love, oppa?
Yesung: Yeah.. Love..
Miyu: *pushes Soo Hyun slowly to Yesung* Here you are. Lee Soo Hyun~ a fan of yours.
 
Eh?! Oh my gosh. I'm with Yesung oppa right now.. Goodness.. My heart is beating so fast.. Omo..
 
Yesung's POV :)
 
Call me forever alone, but I do need some love too. I've been with nobody since birth, and I wanted to know what it feels to have a girlfriend..
 
Mika pulled a girl closer to me named Soo Hyun and I was mesmerized by her. She looked shy, with a long hair, and glasses.
 
Soo Hyun: Mianhae! *bows*
Yesung: Gwenchanayo.. *smiles*
 
When I saw her, I knew that this is the start of something new.
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
Miyu: *whispers* Let's leave these two alone, anchovy~
Eunhyuk: Arraseo~
 
My plan is working! Yaaay! I hope Yesung oppa would end up with her. Ahhh~ I just love matchmaking. It felt like I was cupid, only without the arrows.
 
The photographer arrived, with her vintage fashion, long hair and oversized camera. She was Park Hyuna.
 
PS: That is Jo Yi Wong~
 
Hyuna: Our theme will be something you would all like. It will be a wedding special featuring all of you in a wedding dress, and a tuxedo.
 
Omo.. Marriage?! Waaaah~ Love is in the air.. Wedding.. This is great..
 
I've always dreamed of walking the aisle with my dad and take me to the one I love.. Then we would vow to each other along the way.. And kiss..
 
I was imagining a lot of things when I noticed that I was already grabbing Eunhyuk while closing my eyes..
 
Eunhyuk: y jellyfish what are you doing?!
Miyu: *blushes* Oh my gosh!!
Eunhyuk: *smirks* You want to kiss me?
Miyu: *walks away* Nevermind!!!
 
I hid behind Sam that time, very ashamed.
 
Sam: So you're now the erted one. Kekeke~
 
We parted ways for a while and got dressed. Another styling, another outfit. It feels tiring, but oh well..
 
Soo Hyun helped me with the dress. Mine was a short wedding dress, showing off my legs. Well.. I'd rather wear this than to wear a long one.
 
My hair was curled once again, and I looked like a doll. This reminded me of SNSD.. Because they had to make us pale and our cheeks glow along the process.
 
Haneul unni was awesome. Her hair was just straight the way it is, and her wedding dress was long, and dazzling. Hana unni's hair was put into a bun, and wore an elegant gown. Sora's hair was braided on the back, and wore a gown that is similar to Cinderella's and of course, Eun Mi unni whose hair is curly too.
 
It felt like we are really having a wedding.. We are also holding flowers, and we are covered in veil..
 
I wonder what the boys look like, or should we say, husbands..
 
Donghae's POV :)
 
It's my first time having a photoshoot with this kind of theme. It was challenging, but I can do this. And of all the themes, they chose wedding..
 
Walking around the hall, me and the other SJ members are asking if we look good, or handsome.
 
Eunhyuk: Ya, how do I look like?
Kyuhyun: Hyung, you're still a monkey. *sticks tongue out*
Eunhyuk: You evil maknae! Wait 'til I get my hands on you!
Kyuhyun: Catch me if you can!
Donghae: You look good, Eunhyuk.
Eunhyuk: I love you, Donghae. Hahahaha!
Donghae: Sorry, I love Sora.
Eunhyuk: Why are you all bullying me.
Sungmin: Because you are fun to fool around with~
Siwon: Oh, you hyungs are mischievous~
Kyuhyun: *smirks* Let's mess up Siwon's hair!
Siwon: Ya! Call me hyung you evil maknae!
 
We were like kids, but we went back to our normal selves when it was time to go.
 
Hyuna: SJ members, girls.. get yourselves ready. 5... 4... 3... 2... 1 <3