Surprises in Store!

Fate and Destiny

 

Haruka's POV :)
 
I was the one who woke them all up. It was 5am, and I let the girls take a bath and get dressed for a while.
 
Soo Hyun was the one who will fix Mika, and I will be the one on Sora. We have to make them the prettiest ladies ever.
 
Sora chose a pink dress, and Mika chose the purple one. They seem to be like bubblegums, indeed. Soo Hyun curled Mika's hair, and I straightened Sora's. These two are like dolls, very easy to dress.
 
It was 6am when we finished. Earlier than expected.
 
Soo Hyun: Look, Mika. You look stunning.
 
Yes, she was. If you fix her make up and dress her up, she's a stand out among everyone.
 
Haruka: You too, Sora. You are so beautiful.
 
Sora was a stand out too. I hope the paparazzi and the press would capture a lot of good pictures along the way.
 
Prince Manager arrived, and we are all set.
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
I saw myself in a mirror, and I looked different. It felt like I was indeed a princess, waiting for a prince. Wait, I don't have to wait for a prince anymore, because Donghae oppa has my heart.
 
In just half an hour, we arrived at the building. Gosh.. With all the paparazzi taking pictures of us, it made me more anxious than ever.
 
I was looking at Miyu that time, and she didn't seem to mind. How can she possibly do that when I am here, shaking?
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
Calm down, Choi Mika. You can do this. Aish. I am faking a smile right now to release my confidence. I have to look pretty in all my pictures and leave a good impression.
 
This heels are killing me. I want cake. I want milk tea from Da Bin's store. I want flats. I want Hyukkie.
 
We were inside the building. And gosh, hundreds of news reporters, cameras and recording devices were present. Sam and I stayed at the middle, with Mr. Lee Soo Man, Prince Manager and Donghyun oppa. Wait, why are there seats besides us that are not yet taken??
 
I wish Eunhyuk is here with me to lessen the anxiety I have.
 
Sam's POV :)
 
The press conference had started and gosh, all cameras were flashing. Aish, so irritating.
 
Mr. Lee Soo Man: Welcome everyone and thanks for coming. As you all know, today marks the day when Choi Mika, Choi Siwon's sister and Lee Sora, Lee Sungmin's sister will join SM Entertainment and before that, we also have a surprise for all of you.
 
What's that surprise? Aigoo.
 
Eun Mi's POV :)
 
That's right! We, the rest of the girls are here too, for the contract signing. Prince Manager excused me from my OJT and Hana and Haneul unni were both on leave.
 
Flashback, 2 days ago.
 
Prince Manager: Lee Eun Mi, put the phone in loudspeaker and I also need to talk to Hana and Haneul.
Eun Mi: They're already here. Waeyo Manager Oppa?
Prince Manager: Since we will be asking Sora and Mika to become one of us, I also would like the three of you to be a part of SM Entertainment.
Jasmin: Eh?!! Jinjja?! But why?
Prince Manager: Seeing you all in the photoshoot, Mr. Lee Soo Man wanted you to do so. But not as a girl group but as models.
Hannah: Seriously?! Whoa! But what about our work?
Prince Manager: I asked your company after all it's Mika's biological mom who is handling the restaurant. And when you become one of us, you will get paid too. I will send you the contract tomorrow. Arraseo?
Eun Mi: Nae, manager.
 
We had time to view the contract, and here we are sitting with the dongsaengs.
 
Hannah's POV :) (Kim Hana)
 
Miyu: Unnis! Y u no tell me that you will be here too?
 
Haruka and Soo Hyun were there too, watching all of us with smiling faces.
 
Hannah: Mianhae! It was supposed to be a surprise!
 
The contract had been given to each one of us, as we were looking at everyone. Then we signed. When we did, they gave us a round of applause too.
 
And that's how we became a part of SM Entertainment.