The Room Mate

Fate and Destiny

 

Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
[INFO] SM will held a press conference tomorrow at 8am KST regarding the contract signing of Lee Sora and Choi Mika.
 
@MiHyukShipper: Omo! The aegyo princess will soon work together with her boyfriend! Kawaii desu~
 
@IShipHaeSora: I wonder what will they become under SM. I wanted Sora to be in a drama with Donghae oppa!
 
@StrawberryKiss: Mika unni is perfect as an actress or solo artist. And Sora, the romantic princess and dream girl of Korean men is perfect to be an actress.
 
That's what I saw while I was browsing my twitter account. Also, I tweeted that time in order to show my support for my girlfriend.
 
@AllRiseSilver: My jellyfish @AllRiseDDHaru9, you will be one of us. Goodluck!
 
362 retweets. 139 favorites.
 
Donghae: This is a perfect way to support them. Let me tweet too!
 
@donghae861015: Korea's Dream Girl? She's @LeeSora1795. You and I are one~
 
233 retweets. 359 favorites.
 
Eunhyuk: Donghae, do you already have an idea what will they become?
Donghae: Come to think of it, aniyo. But definitely not a girl group or something since that takes years.
Eunhyuk: Yeah. And so far, we do have trainees, but Sora and Mika aren't one of them.
Donghae: Maybe they will be actresses too? Solo artists like BoA? Or models..
Eunhyuk: Either. Anyway, are you going to the press conference?
Donghae: I wanted to, but how? I mean, we will be surrounded by paparazzi.
 
But whatever happens in the press conference, let's just support them.
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
Miyu: I'm so excited and nervous! And little by little, our dreams come true! Well, some of them.
Sam: Why?
Miyu: This may seem childish, yet I want to marry Eunhyuk oppa and become a writer.. Or even an HR manager..
Sam: You sure have a lot of dreams, Miyu. Keep that up. *smiles*
 
PS: Say hello to another cameo, Lee Soo Hyun, which is Admin Blaze~ ^^
 
Soo Hyun's POV :)
 
Hi. I am Lee Soo Hyun, a girl who just got hired in SM Entertainment as a stylist or make-up artists. Prince Manager was the one who hired me, and I decided to work there because of one person.
 
Yes, I am referring to my bias, Yesung oppa. Apparently, I was assigned as Choi Mika's stylist, and I always wanted to get close to them, especially Hana who is Yesung oppa's sister.
 
Prince Manager: You're hired, Soo Hyun. And you will have to go to the dorm of the girls.
Soo Hyun: Arraseo. But am I the only one?
Donghyun: Aniyo, you also have another person who would be Sora's stylist. It's Haruka Miyazaki.
 
*Haruka is Takashiro. I was the one who gave you the last name since you only gave me a first name.
 
Haruka: Annyeong Haseo. I'm Haruka. *bows*
Soo Hyun: Hi, Soo Hyun imnida. You're a Japanese, aren't you?
Haruka: Yes, but I grew up here so I am fluent in Korean.
Soo Hyun: Choi Mika is fluent in Japanese too. So can we just switch?
Haruka: We can just interchange, Soo Hyun-sshi.
Soo Hyun: Arraseo.
Donghyun: Girls, hop in.
Prince Manager: There's a guest room inside the door. Soo Hyun-sshi, you're from Jeju, right? It will be inconvenient if I ask you to go back home after this interview so.. would you like to spend a day with them?
 
Gosh, me spending time with the SJ's girlfriends and dongsaengs?? Whoa!
 
Soo Hyun: Of course, I would love to.
Prince Manager: Haruka too~ Because you just got home from Osaka, am I right?
Haruka: Ah, yes.
 
We rode the car, on our way to the Oppa's Dongsaengs dorm. When we got it, I was really shocked.
 
The dorm was colored pink and blue, just like a doll house. It was a stand-out and there were no other neighbors since it was a private place. It really was an honor being in here.
 
Prince Manager: Welcome to the dorm, Soo Hyun and Haruka.
 
Haruka's POV :)
 
Entering the dorm, it feels like the ambiance was good and not to mention tranquil. It was in the afternoon when we came, and there was Hana who just opened the door for us.
 
She was beautiful in person. With a straight hair dyed in brown and eyes that are sparkling. She really is compatible with Kyuhyun oppa.
 
Hannah: Why, hello there. *smiles*
Prince Manager: Hana, this will be Mika's and Sora's stylists for tomorrow.
Hannah: Jinjja? Nice to meet you. I'm Kim Hana.
Donghyun: The other two will arrive once Mika and Sora sign the contract.
Hannah: Oh, they will alright.. *smiles*
 
We arrived upstairs, with our baggages. Soo Hyun and I will share rooms since it's big anyway. And before I knew it, Sora was already there.
 
Haruka: *shocked* Lee Sora..
Sam: Oh, did I scared you? Mianhae. *bows*
Haruka: I was just starstruck. You are pretty, indeed.
Sam: T-thank you. May I know what your names are?
Haruka: Haruka Miyazaki. And she's Lee Soo Hyun.
Sam: So, you're Japanese? I think I know someone who can communicate with you easily.
 
I wonder who is she referring to.