Proof of a Contract

Fate and Destiny

 

Miyu's POV :)
 
Eunhyuk left me, and I fell asleep instantly. Really, I didn't expect how things ended up that way.
 
The next day, I woke up earlier than expected, because Prince Manager is calling me and I had to pick up the phone right away.
 
Prince Manager: Mika. I have something to announce.
Miyu: What is it, Manager oppa?
Prince Manager: I need you and Sora to meet me at the SM Building tomorrow at 8am. Make sure to wear a dress or something formal.
Miyu: EH? What for?
Prince Manager: You and Sora will undergo a press conference tomorrow. Mr. Lee Soo Man wanted the two of you to become a part of SM Entertainment.
 
Oh my gosh.. ME.. AND SORA.. AS A PART OF SM ENTERTAINMENT??
 
I dropped my phone instantly at sat.. You've got to be kidding me.
 
Prince Manager's POV :)
 
Prince Manager: Mika?? Hello? Hello???
 
Aww, great. The phone call has ended. Maybe I should just drop by at their dorm quickly.
 
I too am excited about the upcoming contract signing of those two. And even if they were just discovered by me six months ago, I already knew that they are gifted with talents.
 
Donghyun: So hyung, tomorrow's the day, isn't it?
Prince Manager: Yes, dongsaeng. I'll make sure that they would also end up with a good manager.
Donghyun: But with whom, hyung?
Prince Manager: Since you are my assistant, and they are girls, I know someone who would actually be the perfect manager for them.
Donghyun: But who?
Prince Manager: Us. We will be handling the girls too.
Donghyun: Eh? Jinjja? Daebak! It will be easier since we are acting like managers towards them too. But what about the make up, or girl stuff they need?
Prince Manager: You mean, stylists? We'll provide them with two. One for the dresses and one for their make-up.
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
I woke up late. Probably because Donghae oppa and I fell asleep, texting each other when I saw Miyu, standing still as a statue, not uttering any word.
 
Sam: Ya. What has gotten into you? And it's a miracle that you woke up earlier than me?
Miyu: Omo.. please slap me right now. Or pinch me, I must be dreaming..
Sam: Eh? What do you mean?
Miyu: Prince Manager oppa just called.. and he wants to meet us tomorrow at 8am..
Sam: For what?
Miyu: We. Will. Become. A. Part. Of. SM. Entertainment. Soon.
Sam: Is this some kind of joke?
Miyu: Aniyo! He called me a while ago.
Sam: Us, a part of SM Entertainment? I don't believe it. I mean, it will take us a long time to debut and become a professional.
Miyu: I don't even know if we are going to be solo artists, member of a new kpop group or what..
Sam: Yeah.. the other groups there were trained for years..
Miyu: And I wonder why Mr. Lee Soo Man wanted us. It's not like I don't want to, but I was just curious why, all of the sudden.
 
We hurried, took a bath, got dressed and ate our breakfast and that moment, Donghyun oppa and Prince Manager were there once again.
 
Miyu: Manager oppa.. what you said a while ago.. was just a joke right? Or was I dreaming?
Prince Manager: *smiles* You ended the phone call instantly, Mika. Were you shocked?
Miyu: Of course I am! I even dropped my phone! *shows it* Look!
 
Her phone was a bit damaged. Probably, she dropped it so hard.
 
Donghyun: *laughs* She really is not kidding, hyung.
Prince Manager: What I said to you a while ago is true. You and Sora will be a part of SM Entertainment.
 
OH MY GOSH. Miyu wasn't lying the whole time! And goodness, a part of the SMTOWN Family?? Daebak!!!
 
Prince Manager: Ya, why do you look unhappy? Is it because you don't want to?
Sam: Aniyo, it's not like that. We just wanted to know why among the people here in Korea, it has to be us. There are some who are more talented than us.
Prince Manager: Aish, stop comparing yourself to other singers. Mr. Lee Soo Man rarely does it because he saw a potential in the both of you. You will not debut first just like the other bands, but we will take you and let you be a part of our family as rookie models.
Miyu: Rookie models??? Omooo...
Prince Manager: Yes, and of all the SM Stars, you will be the first ones to be put that way. And when you are trained you can either be an actress, a member of a girl group or become a solo artist.
Donghyun: Mr. Lee Soo Man saw your photos and he was really amazed. And ever since you met him, he was already observing the two of you.
Miyu: Wow, seriously.. I've always wanted to audition..
Sam: Me too..
 
It's every fan girl's dream to be in a place where she could be with her bias. Now that Miyu and I were given the chance, we should really grab the chance.
 
I've noticed that ever since SiHae in Manila, she and I were filled with opportunities and trials that are inevitable not to have. But who are we to abnegate this.
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
Prince Manager: Right now, I would like to ask you. Lee Sora and Choi Mika, are you willing to be trained with us and become idols?
 
Damn. Of course I would.. but gosh.. this is all too sudden.
 
Miyu: Wait Manager oppa, will I still be able to get to college even if we accepted it?
Prince Manager: Of course, whenever you want to.
Sam: Then if that's the case, we are going to accept it.
Prince Manager: You've made a great decision. Sora and Mika, tomorrow at 8am go to the SM building, wear dresses and prepare yourselves for the contract signing. It will be a press conference just like when you were revealed to be their siblings.
Miyu: Arraseo. Gomawo, Manager oppa.
 
And this is something worth anticipating.