Before I Let You Go

Fate and Destiny

 

Eun Mi's POV :)
 
Sungmin oppa left, and kept on texting me. I only had an alibi with me telling him that I have to talk to my classmates regarding our thesis.
 
When I saw Cheska, I tried not to look at her. She is probably mad at me for stealing Sungmin away from him. I can notice the bitterness she has just by passing through me.
 
Ever since that day, I became cold towards Sungmin oppa, without saying that I am on my way of leaving him.
 
Do you think it's easy? No. Who told you that? I have to sacrifice my happiness, for the sake of others. And the question is, will Cheska do the same?
 
I needed some time alone. I want to know if I still want to hold on. My mind tells me no, but deep inside, my heart screams only him.
 
There are things that we never wanna let go of, people we never wanna leave behind. But remember that letting go isn't the end of the world its a new beginning.
 
Sungmin's POV :)
 
I wonder why Eun Mi doesn't text or call right now. Though she told me that she has a meeting with her classmates. I am not used to it because she would often text me.
 
I remembered going to her school a while ago. And that girl named Cheska suddenly popped into my mind. I wonder why. Oops, don't take it too literally. I just don't get it why she kept on approaching me knowing that Eun Mi is my girlfriend.
 
It's inevitable not to think she's beautiful, but she is not my type. I prefer Eun Mi because she was always there for me when I needed her. And not like any girls, Eun Mi is simple and down to earth so nothing compares to my girl.
 
You all know that we became a couple when I got drunk. She was a fan of me too. I remembered what I've said back then, and I won't take it back. Of all the girls, Eun Mi was there at my worst, and not only at my best. And when you know someone likes you, a part of them makes you like them back. And we just proved it. Maybe this is destiny. And we are fated to love each other.
 
When we first met, I seen nothing more than a friend. We fell apart, Only to be brought back together again. But this time, Fate made Eun Mi as more than a friend to me <3
 
Aish. I won't last a day without hearing from her.. I realize now more than ever how much you really mean to me because when I can't hear your voice I feel so lost. Absence really does make the heart grow fonder!
 
Eun Mi's POV :)
 
I fell asleep.. And gosh. It's already 8am. Good thing my classes are in the afternoon.
 
I went downstairs to make breakfast and it just occured to me that I haven't talked for Sungmin oppa in a day. Aish.. I am dying to talk to him.
 
To my surprise, Sora was inside my house, waiting for me.
 
Eun Mi: Sora, since when did you entered here?
Sam: Mianhae unni. I borrowed your key from Sungmin oppa just to check you out. What's up?
Eun Mi: Nothing much. Waeyo?
Sam: Unni, stop pretending. I know something's going on between you and my brother. What happened?
 
Sora seemed to be serious. I never expected that she would even talk to me regarding this matter.
 
Eun Mi: Sora, I don't think I am deserving to be with your brother.
Sam: What makes you say that?
Eun Mi: Ever since the photoshoot began, some Sungmin fans are all acting as if he is not taken.
Sam: So? They are just imagining things because they can't accept that he is taken by you.
Eun Mi: And some bash me for that.
Sam: Well unni, that's a part of being a kpop idol's boyfriend. Remember what happened to me and Mika back then? We almost died. Yet we waited for other fans to accept reality.
Eun Mi: I have this school mate who is a Sungmin biased. And she was hurt when she found out that I am his girlfriend.
Sam: She just knew a while ago? You've been together for months. And it's natural for them to react that way. Shouldn't you be there for oppa, cherishing each moment instead of thinking those things? I mean, don't let other people put you down. As long as you are not hurting anyone, then go for what makes you happy. If Sungmin oppa found someone else, would you be happy?
Eun Mi: Of course not..
Sam: Precisely! My brother chose you because he loves you. With every choice you make, ask yourself, can live with it for the rest of your life? If you can't then you should make a different choice you can live with.
 
Sam was an eye opener. Well, she and Mika had encountered a lot just being in a relationship with Donghae and Eunhyuk oppa. Yet they are still holding on to each other.
 
Why should I worry too much about Cheska when Sungmin oppa is already there, belonging to me? Shouldn't I be happy instead of worrying too much?
 
Sam: So, are you still letting him go? One decision can change anything. Unni, I don't have the right to interfere, but I am just telling you what I know. Or better yet, call Mika about this while I talk to Sungmin oppa. I'll go back now. *bows*
Eun Mi: Arraseo.. Mianhae, Sora.
Sam: Gwenchanayo. Just please choose wisely. You know how my oppa loves you. Things come together and happen for a reason, follow your gut. If there is any hesitation there is a good chance that is not the right choice for you.
Eun Mi: Nae.. *fake smile*