Cosplaying Like a Boss

Fate and Destiny

 

Sungmin's POV :)
 
We were a bit late for the photoshoot because it was traffic. But good thing they understood our situation.
 
Entering the studio, we were so amazed. It was filled with bright lights, similar to Tokyo during night time. This made me wonder what the theme is.
 
Kyuhyun: Noona, may we know what the theme is all about?
Coordi-Noona: It's all about anime.
Sungmin: Anime?!
Coordi-Noona: You couples will represent the characters in each anime given to you. Cosplay, for short.
 
I've never done cosplay before, but I would like to try it.
 
Eun Mi's POV :)
 
Oh my gosh.. So many costumes for cosplay.. And it's my first time doing that. I usually watch anime, but gosh..
 
In a whiteboard, all our couple names were listed, including the characters we are going to portray and the name of the show.
 
EunMin: Negima and Chobits.
- Sungmin will wear a mage outfit while Eun Mi will wear a school girl outfit and orange wig. In Chobits, Eun Mi will have to wear a long nightgown, long wig and robot ears.
 
Mage? And school girl? And a robot? Wow. Daebak!
 
Coordi-Noona: Eun Mi, you and your boyfriend will look like these two later.
 
She showed me a picture of two anime characters. One kid, and a high school girl. The second one was a girl with a very long hair whose ears are different, and a guy in college.
 
Coordi-Noona: We chose that one because Sungmin is cute and you are suited to be that girl. You have to wear an orange wig, though. And in Chobits, you and him will be so cute.
Eun Mi: It's fine with me, unni.
Coordi-Noona: I like you. You are very obedient and respectful. No wonder Sungmin chose you. *smiles*
Eun Mi: Thanks unni. I just wonder why some people here seem to be unhappy seeing me.
Coordi-Noona: *smiles* Don't mind them, Eun Mi. They are insecure because you have Sungmin who happens to be their bias. And ever since y, Free and Single was released, he became popular among our employees. Mind if you change into the school girl outfit first before I fix your hair and make up?
Eun Mi: Arraseo. Gomawo.
 
And so I did. What that unni said made me feel better.
 
Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Haneul)
 
SiNeul - Maid-sama and Ouran High School Host Club.
- Haneul will dress up as a guy and a maid later. And Siwon will be in uniform.
 
Omoooo~ Me and Siwon oppa? I've been dreaming of this since the beginning. And for what I know, the guy in Maid-sama is manly and handsome just like him.
 
Make-up Artist: You really are suitable for Siwon oppa, with your chemistry together. Just like Misaki and Usui in the anime. By the way, you don't have to wear a wig for the first one. Just for the Ouran High School photoshoot since Haruhi is disguised as a boy.
Jasmin: Wow.. So I will be similar to Sulli in To The Beautiful You?
Make-up Artist: Yup! Your costumes are inside the dressing room.
Jasmin: Thanks!
 
I was very excited. And I can't wait to see Siwon oppa.
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
HaeSora: Naruto and Hana Yori Dango.
- Donghae will portray Tsukasa and Sasuke while Sora will be Tsukushi and Sakura.
 
Wait.. So me and him will be ninjas and school girls? Daebak! And the hair, I want to wear the pink wig!
 
Girl #1: Sora, your clothes are ready. And your Sasuke is done too.
Sam: Seriously? I have to hurry then.
 
Now I know why cosplayers enjoy. It's because dressing up is fun to do and there are a lot of things to try.
 
Hannah's POV :) (Kim Hana)
 
KyuNa as Sailormoon and Tokyo Mew Mew?! Talk about fantasy. Well I am familiar at those two, but I can't really imagine myself portraying those roles.
 
The others were almost done, and I am here still wearing my costume and wig. Good thing the place is air conditioned. This costume is way too sweaty.
 
I wonder what Kyuhyun oppa looks like? I can imagine him in Opera if he's going to be Mamoru.
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
Kyaaaaaa!!!! I'm gonna be Mikan Sakura and Sakura Kinomoto! My two favorite anime characters! All the unnis helped me out with my costume, just like a child and they were chatting with me.
 
Unni #1: You look so cute in whatever cosplay costume. And when you add Eunhyuk, it becomes cuter.
Miyu: Teehee. Jinjja?
 
They all nodded, and found me nice along the process. Just hearing me and Eunhyuk as a cute couple, is music to my ears.
 
We are all set. Bring the boys out!