Blessing from Above

Fate and Destiny

 

Sam's POV :)
 
The rain had stopped for a moment, and it was already a sunny day. I'm glad that's over. So Miyu and I were being tested by fate once again.
 
Ryuusei and Kyouya already left. And thank goodness they learned their lesson.
 
Donghae: You are an angel, Sora. *smiles*
Sam: Eh? Come again?
Donghae: Instead of punishing those two, you just wanted them to live quietly. How come you are able to do so?
Sam: It's nothing. People make mistakes. And it's better if they are the ones who would see it, without us dictating them.
Donghae: I admire you so much for that, Sora. Even if you undergone a lot of things, your heart is willing to forgive anybody.
Sam: Hahahaha, oppa you're making me look like a saint. I'm not that good anyway.
Donghae: But for me you are.
 
Donghae oppa hugged me tightly, making me hug him back. It was so cute because he seems like a child, seeing his mom. Though he is childlike most of the time, he never fails to make me smile.
 
Sam: I love your eyes, I love the way you hug me, I love the way you kiss me, but most of all I love it when you tell me you love me and I know you mean it. <3
Donghae: *kissed her forehead* Of course I love you, Sora. You take my breath away, and make my heart beat faster, and I look forward to every second I have with you, and I never want to let you go. That's how I love you so much <3
 
It was a mushy moment, but I didn't care. All I wanted is for us to express our love for each other. Besides, we're not the only couples here.
 
Sam: Strangers when we met, then our friendship grew and now we are lovers. Without you I don't know what to do <3
Donghae: Every one said we fell too fast. But we didn't fall. We jumped off the edge together. <3
 
Our smiles were as bright as the sun's rays, and it was awesome. And one more kiss from him, made everything blissful and romantic <3
 
Eun Mi's POV :)
 
Sungmin oppa was looking at Sora and Donghae oppa the whole time, very happy for his little sister.
 
Eun Mi: You sure love Sora, don't you?
Sungmin: Well, she's my little sister. But I love you too. *holds her hand*
 
His hands were warm, and soothing and his smile was contagious and I can't help but smile back.
 
Sungmin: When I first met you, I never thought we'd end up like this...But one thing I can say for sure is I'm glad we did ;)
Eun Mi: And I am lucky because I'm yours, and you're mine.
Sungmin: And until the end of time.
Eun Mi: We may not be the average fairy tale, but this is my fairy tale <3
 
Sungmin oppa became serious that time, and gosh it was making me blush a lot. He rarely does that and when he does..
 
Sungmin: Eun Mi-sshi, I never knew true love until I met you... I never knew I could love someone so much as I love you... I just wanna say I'm so glad I met you <3
 
Upon hearing those words, he kissed me as well. Imagine a straightforward guy who just kissed a girl. That's how he did it to me. It was quick, yet full of love.
 
Eun Mi: YA! You stole a kiss from me.
Sungmin: Mind if I steal more in the future? *smirks*
 
He was very playful, yet cute. I guess this is one of his charms. And I love him so much.
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
Yaaaay~ Problems are over. I knew it. God is only testing me how much I love my y anchovy. And I just prove it to Him.
 
Eunhyuk: There you are again, jellyfish.
Miyu: Waeyo?
Eunhyuk: *hugs her* You're making me cry again. Why is it when you forgive people, I often cry?
Miyu: Maybe because you are a crybaby? *laughs*
Eunhyuk: Ya! Look who's talking! Your eyes are puffy too!
Miyu: Well I rarely cry unlike you~ *sticks tongue out*
Eunhyuk: Aish.. be thankful that I love you because if I don't.. I would bully you..
Miyu: Don't you dare tell me such lies again, arraseo? If I get mad, you wouldn't like it. *glares*
Eunhyuk: *gulps* Fine.. even if I am 9 years older than you, it seems like I still have to follow whatever you say.
Miyu: You're 26 years old, yet when you get jealous, you're like a 13 year old.
Eunhyuk: What do you mean?
Miyu: *cuddles him* You're so cute when you get jealous, Hyukkie! Even if you hurted me, it was still too cute!! Eunhyuk loves meeeeeeee~
 
I was running around like a child, when he stopped and caught me. It was so sudden, and he looked at me in the eyes, and I didn't know what to do.
 
Eunhyuk: You really fell in love with me, jellyfish. *smirks*
Miyu: I didn't fall for you. You just tripped me and I decided not to get up. <3
Eunhyuk: *blushing* And here I am, who became your Prince Charming.
Miyu: I don't need Prince Charming because I already have someone who's a million times better <3 And that's you~
Eunhyuk: Because I have you, I have everything I need. I own the world, because you are my world <3
 
I hugged him tighter, and this time, he was actually the one who kissed me first. Me kissing him first and him kissing me first are two different things. When I kiss him first, it's normal. But when it's him, suddenly, everything becomes magical.
 
Eunhyuk: I love you, forever and always.
Miyu: *smiles* Don't promise me forever, but love me day by day. We are both still young, and we don't know our future. But hopefully, you are the one. That is, if you're gonna marry me.
Eunhyuk: Arraseo. Will you marry me?
Miyu: Ya! I'm not yet in a legal age!
Eunhyuk: Oh, right.. Well, I guess we don't have to rush things anyway. My day brightens when I see you, I love your smile, your laugh, the way you look at me, but above all, I love how you love me <3
 
Siwon's POV :)
 
I really am happy, just by seeing my sister happy as well. When she got depressed yesterday, I didn't know what to do.
 
She's right, she found the best guy in Eunhyuk, and I'm glad she didn't look furthermore. While she is happy with Eunhyuk, I am too with Haneul.
 
Jasmin: You and your sister are alike in so many ways. Little by little, I can see how God-fearing she really is.
Siwon: Yeah, me too. And I'm so happy now that she's smiling. And you know what makes me happy?
Jasmin: What?
Siwon: You, of course. *smiles* Being with you, makes my life seem like nothing can be better. <3
Jasmin: *pinching his cheeks* Aww, aren't you so sweet? *smiles* I like calling you my boyfriend, I like it when you are happy. come to think of it I just like everything about you. <3 No, I love you.
 
Like what most couples would do at this moment, we kissed as well. Every happiness we have is indeed a blessing from above.
 
Kyuhyun's POV :)
 
I was holding hands with Hana that time when I saw every couple, being sweet with each other so I decided to shower my girlfriend with sweet nothings.
 
Kyuhyun: Kim Hana?
Hannah: Yes, oppa?
Kyuhyun: Just so you know, you opened my heart to the world and showed me what is truly means to fall in love :) <3
Hannah: *smiles* You are being mushy, oppa. Yet thank you. Whenever I'm around you it feels like the worlds biggest packet of pop rocks was poured into my stomach <3 I can't help but be happy and nervous.
Kyuhyun: You have to get used to it since you're my girl. *hugs her*
Hannah: I love you, Kyuhyun oppa.
Kyuhyun: And I love you too~ *kisses her*
 
So all of us were enjoying the bliss that love can give. I just hope everything would turn out to be fine.