Love You Still, Always Will~

Fate and Destiny

 

Kyouya's POV :)
 
What has gotten into me.. I attempted to kiss Sam.. And here I am, lying on the ground..
 
This the the only thing that made me realize that not all the things I want, I can always love, especially when it belongs to someone else.
 
Sam looked at me with fear that time, and this is the end for both of us. Because of my stupidity, I lost the one I love and I have to pay the price of it.
 
Donghae's POV :)
 
Donghae: Don't ever show yourself again to us. If you won't leave this university, then I will transfer my girlfriend to which you can no longer see her.
 
Sam and I secretly went to the car, calling Sungmin hyung. This is a serious matter that needs to be solved right away. I also hope that Mika and Eunhyuk will make up soon.
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
What the heck.. I was going around the campus when I found Mika, with Ryuusei. Not only that, they kissed, right in front of me.
 
Miyu: LUMAYAS KA NA! (Get out of here!)
 
Because they were speaking in Tagalog, I cannot understand. But I can see in Ryuusei, that he really loves Mika.
 
Why do I feel paralyzed? I can't walk.. And I suddenly dropped my car keys, interrupting that moment.
 
Since I am known as a crybaby aside from Ryeowook, tears ran down my face as I looked down. Mika should never see me cry..
 
Eunhyuk: *crying* I'm sorry.. for interrupting your.. moment..
 
I can't even look at them because I was really hurt. I guess this is what you called karma.
 
Miyu: EUNHYUK OPPA....!!!!
 
I ran away from her as fast as I could, and she was following me the whole time.
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
Eunhyuk oppa was running away from me.. Damn it.. I didn't desired for that kiss to happen!
 
Miyu: Eunhyuk oppa.. please stop for a moment.. jebal..
 
My tears are back and I started crying. Why do you have to stay away from me? If you would just break up with me, you shouldn't have told me that you loved me inside the elevator back then..
 
Eunhyuk and I were already running around the football field, and I was short of breath.. yet I don't want to give up..
 
And then, he stopped for a moment, and I was able to catch him. Even if he's mad at me, I don't care. I love my anchovy so much.
 
Miyu: *hugs him* Eunhyuk oppa..
Eunhyuk: *pushes her away* Stop calling me oppa. I'm no longer your boyfriend. *removes her hands*
Miyu: *holds tighter* I won't let go unless you talk to me.
Eunhyuk: Ryuusei is there. Go and talk to him.
Miyu: Stop.. pushing me.. away.. *cries*
Eunhyuk: Get off of me, Choi Mika.
Miyu: What can I do to make you love me once again?
 
Donghae's POV :)
 
We were inside the car, and we didn't let Sora go to school. Things have been too tough for her, thanks to that stupid guy. Sungmin hyung was the one driving, and was very infuriated.
 
Sungmin: That does it. I survived Choi Da Bin's attack on Sora, and now this? We should inform that guy right away.
Sam: Aniyo, oppa! Donghae oppa will be in trouble because they fought..
Donghae: I don't care! What's important is that jerk will be expelled from that school and Sora will be safe.
Sam: *holds Donghae's hand* Aniyo.. I'd rather keep everything a secret than to let this ruin your career.
 
I hugged Sora all of the sudden. Even if I am willing to do everything just for her, she knows how to make things right.
 
Sungmin: If that's the case, we should talk to the principal privately. This is a serious matter.
Sam: Don't let this matter be opened to the public, oppa. Jebal..
Donghae: Rest assured, Sora. I want you to spend time with me instead. Where do you want to go?
Sam: Lets go home. Too many things happened.. *sighs*
 
Sora and I went to their home, and she asked me to stay inside her room while Sungmin hyung explained to Hana and Haneul what happened.
 
Donghae: Are you sure you want to stay here?
Sam: *gets first aid kit* Come closer.
 
Ah, I forgot. My lips were still filled with blood, and I have scars already. Sora was the one who fixed everything, despite of what happened to her.
 
Donghae: *holds her hand* Sora, are you alright?
Sam: Yes, oppa. Thank God you arrived.. I didn't know what to do by then.
Donghae: Why were you inside with him?
Sam: Because I begged him to tell Ryuusei to back off.
Donghae: Didn't I told you never to blame yourself?
Sam: I can't just stand and watch Mika being hurt by Eunhyuk oppa..
Donghae: Sam, Eunhyuk is the idiot here. Arraseo?
 
She began to cry as well, so I wiped her tears and held her tight.
 
Donghae: You are such a good friend, and a girlfriend who is sensitive to my needs. I love you, Lee Sora.
 
I pulled her all of the sudden, even when she dropped the bandages and cotton balls. Then I gave her one sweet kiss that tells her how much I love her.
 
Sam: Of course oppa. I love you. And that's how a girlfriend should be.
 
Ignoring the world, we showed our affection to each other. It was a beautiful day, and we hold on onto each other like no other.