Want You Back

Fate and Destiny

 

PS: Say hello to two new characters, Ryuusei and Kyouya~
 
Ryuusei's POV :)
 
Well, November 1 is almost here. I am not remembering this because of the All Saints Day. This reminded me of what happened two years ago. The fling that I had with Miyu Suzuki.
 
Let me tell you what happened first. Back in high school, I would often bully her, causing her to cry. She was just a masochistic kid back then, and I was like a sadistic type of guy.
 
Flashback, Year 2011.
 
Miyu: Ryuusei-kun! Give me back my things!
Ryuusei: No! I don't want to.
 
She was a month older than me, but I act as if I am the one more matured compared to her. We would tease each other, tickle and wrestle until we finally gave in to each other. That moment, I wanted to be close to her..
 
But unfortunately, I already have plans on courting a girl when I realized these feelings. The girl, that I was about to court is a freshman named Julie Santos and we are seniors. Since I liked Miyu that time, I tried becoming close to her, until it happened.
 
I courted Julie, and we had a very happy relationship. The only thing is this. Julie's parents are strict so we have to keep everything a secret. Miyu would often help me, making her my best friend and that made us closer to each other.
 
Miyu was always there for me. And I appreciate it. Two years ago, I would often text her until dawn, and I would fall asleep just by talking to her. Actually, we spend more time together than my girlfriend. I was losing my love for Julie, and I was falling for Miyu.
 
The fling had begun, and we were like a couple, even if I am committed to someone else. Miyu fell in love with me, but I never told her that I did too.
 
To cut the long story short, we had a fling for six months, then it was over because I stopped communicating with her.
 
I used Miyu as a mere replacement for Julie. She was always there, why not pretend I like her too? That was on my mind. But I never thought I would actually fall for her too.
 
I was a player. And Miyu also knew that I cheated on Julie with two girls Macey and Addie. Yet she never left me. And I broke Miyu's heart that time too.
 
Now, I regret everything. I want Miyu back once again. But how? I heard that she was already living in Korea, and she was a sister of a Super Junior member. Worse, she had already moved on. And worst, someone owns her heart.
 
Lee Hyukjae, you are one of the people in my watchlist. I will steal Miyu away from you.. Be prepared.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
The party was over and Eunhyuk oppa took me home. Was he mad with what happened a while ago?
 
Miyu: Oppa..
Eunhyuk: Yes?
Miyu: Aren't you going to stay?
Eunhyuk: But..
 
I didn't hesitate to kiss him that time. I pulled him closer to me and he kissed me back.
 
Miyu: Are you mad at me?
Eunhyuk: Didn't I told you not to kiss me all of the sudden? You know how this can make me crazy..
Miyu: You didn't answer my question at all.
Eunhyuk: Aish.. You are becoming y, jellyfish. Go to sleep.
Miyu: You are mad at me. *frowns*
 
Weird, but my tears started falling and I was holding his shirt that time. I also hugged him in the back, and he stopped for a while.
 
Eunhyuk: Jellyfish..
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
Honestly, something triggered me. I am not Miyu's first love. That she had Andrei Chou and that stupid Ryuusei Kurosaki who broke her heart. And Donghae too. I felt kind of intimidated as well. What if Mika saw Ryuusei again?
 
Miyu: I told you already that I love you, no one else. Are you mad because Sora mentioned Ryuusei?
Eunhyuk: Jellyfish..
Miyu: Look at me in the eyes, oppa.. I love you, arraseo? You may not be my first, but definitely you are my last.
Eunhyuk: Promise? Even if he appears in the picture once again?
Miyu: Yes, oppa. You are my one and only.
Eunhyuk: Mika, I just don't want to lose you. You are very important to me.
 
I her hair, and kissed her lips while she was lying on the bed. Well, no matter what happens, I will be there for her.