Broken Heart

Fate and Destiny

 

Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
You've got to be kidding me. Ryuusei? That damn jerk who hurted Mika in the past is now here in Seoul? How come?
 
Ryuusei: I'm Ryuusei Kurosaki. Miyu's.. former..
Miyu: Former best friend. And please, stop calling me Miyu in front of him. My name is no longer Miyu Suzuki.
Ryuusei: Even so, I still like calling you that way. At miss na kita. (I miss you.)
 
I was really made at him. I was already with Mika, yet he never stopped. He's even worse than a sasaeng.
 
Because I was mad, I grabbed Mika's hands all of the sudden, not even looking back. Who cares if I am rude. He doesn't deserve to be treated nicely.
 
We were at the car, and I didn't realized that I was hurting Mika already.
 
Miyu: Oppa.. *cries out in pain* It hurts..
Eunhyuk: Go inside.
 
I looked like a cold-hearted guy who didn't even apologized to her. Even if I am jealous, it sure breaks my heart.
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
Eunhyuk oppa is scary.. My hands were red and in pain because he held it tightly.. Is he mad at me?
 
I was obedient and I went inside the car and placed the seatbelt. He was driving aggressively, without any attempts to slow down.
 
Miyu: What's wrong with you, anchovy?
 
He didn't respond, until we reached 100kph of speed.
 
Miyu: YA! SLOW DOWN!!
 
He glared at me then he stopped the car, in an unknown place.
 
Eunhyuk: WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?! How can you possibly go and flirt around with that guy?! You know you have a boyfriend!
Miyu: Me, flirting with him? Excuse me! He was following me around, like a dog. And I was telling him to stop! You heard me!
Eunhyuk: Still! You should have ignored him!
Miyu: EASY FOR YOU TO SAY, BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT IN MY POSITION.
 
Eunhyuk was shocked with what I've said. Did I hurt his ego?
 
Eunhyuk: Oh right. I'M SORRY I HAD TO INTERFERE WITH YOU AND RYUUSEI. I bet you still love him.
Miyu: How many freakin' times do I have to tell you that I don't?! I'm getting sick of this, anchovy. You don't trust me at all.
Eunhyuk: Then stay out of my life if you're tired.
Miyu: Anchovy.. *cries*
Eunhyuk: What, you're going to cry again? Mika, in the past, I've been an underdog to you. Stop lying. I can feel it that you know the reason behind Ryuusei's visit here.
Miyu: Fine. He told me he loves me. And he wants me back.
Eunhyuk: Is that so? Then you're free. Go and stay with your ex.
Miyu: He was never my ex! Arraseo?!
Eunhyuk: GO AND FLIRT WITH HIM INSTEAD!
Miyu: Why are you pushing me away all of the sudden? If I still like him, I should have just broke up with you.
Eunhyuk: You won't break up with me.
Miyu: Of course I won't.
Eunhyuk: Aniyo, because I'm breaking up with you.
Miyu: Eh? You're kidding, right?
Eunhyuk: I am not kidding this time.
Miyu: Eunhyuk oppa.. Waeyo?
Eunhyuk: Ryuusei loves you. Congratulations. After all the times you've spent with him, he just realized it. Aren't you happy now?
Miyu: Why would I be happy if you are breaking up with me? Eunhyuk oppa.. why are you breaking up with me.. I love you..
Eunhyuk: I just don't love you anymore, Mika.
 
Eunhyuk oppa.. doesn't love me anymore..?? Impossible.. is he jealous of Ryuusei?
 
Miyu: LIAR.. *sobs*
Eunhyuk: I'll take you home. And pretend as if we never even had a relationship at all.
Miyu: You are the one who gave up.. Ryuusei may love me.. but.. do I love him? You're the one dwelling on the past.. Eunhyuk oppa.. please tell me this isn't happening. Where did I go wrong? I did everything to be the best girlfriend for you..
Eunhyuk: Your best was not even enough to make this relationship work out.
Miyu: *attempts to kiss him* Oppa.. jebal..
Eunhyuk: It's not going to work anymore.
Miyu: Fine.. *crying* You made that choice alone. Nobody asked me anything.
 
I told him, with tears in my eyes. He was not the old anchovy that I know that with just one kiss from me, can make everything magical. But now.. the magic is gone.
 
I walked, on my way to the dorm. Sam opened the door for me, and Jasmin and Hannah unni were also there. My eyes were red and puffy.
 
Hannah: What's wrong, Miyu??
 
I wasn't able to speak. I tried to bite my lip, keep my feelings inside, but I broke down and cried in front of them.
 
Jasmin: What happened??
 
I hugged each one of them, because I can no longer handle this pain anymore.
 
Miyu: Eunhyuk.. broke up with me..
 
I remember when I had the exact moment with Ryuusei.. I was afraid of this moment.. that he would really break up me. And now that I am used to being with him, it's hard.
 
Should I just keep on dreaming that me and him are still together? I guess so.. because it's the only way for me to remember what we used to have.