A Slap in the Face

Fate and Destiny

 

Ryuusei's POV :)
 
She's playing hard to get. But I like that. As a player, I like girls who give me challenges. To tell you the truth, she has gotten prettier, after when I broke her heart. What is the magic that they have that makes them that way?
 
I am still determined to talk to her, and I'd do anything. I am still waiting for her classes to end as well. Kyouya was just sitting there, calmly waiting for Sam.
 
Ryuusei: Ya.. what happened to you and Sam?
Kyouya: We're still friends. *smiles* How about you and Miyu?
Ryuusei: No progress.
Kyouya: That's because you hurted her.
Ryuusei: I know, that's why I won't stop doing this.
Kyouya: Suit yourself.
Ryuusei: Where are you going?
Kyouya: Sam and I will talk to each other.
Ryuusei: How come you and her talked easily?
Kyouya: That's because I did not broke her heart like what you did to Miyu.
 
I was left alone. What must I do?
 
Sam's POV :)
 
Our classes ended, and Kyouya was waiting for me. Actually I missed this. Because back in high school, he would also do the same thing. Kyouya was like a brother to me anyway, so there's no hard feelings between me and him.
 
Sam: Seriously, Kyouya. Sorry for making you wait.
Kyouya: It's fine. I told you I am willing to wait.
Sam: It's been a while, isn't it?
Kyouya: I know. And I missed you.
Sam: I also missed talking to you, Kyouya. I want to ask why you are Ryuusei decided to study here.
Kyouya: Ah that.. Uhm.. Sam..
 
Interrupting our conversation, Donghae oppa was there, as Kyouya and I were walking while talking.
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
Ryuusei: Miyu!!
Miyu: The hell. Stop following me!
Ryuusei: Can't we just talk, without arguments?
Miyu: I am not arguing with you. I was only begging you not to talk to me and stay away.
Ryuusei: Hindi ko kaya, Miyu. (I can't do it, Miyu.)
Miyu: Hindi mo kaya? Simple na nga lang yang gagawin mo. Tigilan mo na ko! Utang na loob! (You can't?! You will only do a simple task. Get away from me, for goodness sake!!)
Ryuusei: *sobs* You kept on pushing me away, Miyu..
 
I can actually see myself in front of Ryuusei right now. Back then, he would always be the one who would make me cry, but now, I did.
 
Ryuusei: I love you, Miyu.. I came all the way here, and you will just push me away?! What's with that Eunhyuk that makes you want him more?
Miyu: He has my heart.
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
I was on my way to Mika's school when finally, I came after 30 minutes of traffic. I parked my car for a while, and called her.
 
Eunhyuk: Mika? Let's go.
 
All of the sudden, I felt something strange. Why am I feeling a bit sad, fearful and stressed at the same time?
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
Miyu: Shut up, Ryuusei. Cut the drama! My boyfriend is here.
Ryuusei: Why don't you just introduce me?
Miyu: Are you insane?!
Ryuusei: Yes, totally insane because of you.
 
What has gotten into him that he is the one following me right now?
 
Donghae's POV :)
 
I saw Sora, with a guy. But I won't be jealous at first. I wanna know how he is related to her first.
 
Sam: Donghae oppa! *smiles* *kisses his cheek*
Donghae: Sora, how was your first day?
Sam: It was cool, actually. By the way, remember when I mentioned Kyouya? Here he is.
 
So my girlfriend showed me Kyouya, her friend who used to court her. Well, he is as tall as Kyuhyun and he had brown hair.
 
Donghae: Hello, Kyouya.
Kyouya: Ah, hi.. Hyung. *smiles*
Sam: Kyouya, as you know, he's my boyfriend. The one I love the most, Donghae oppa.
 
It was such a nice feeling being showed off by your girl in front of her friends.
 
Kyouya's POV :)
 
Sam showing her boyfriend to me was a slap on my face. Donghae.. This guy who stole her away from me is right here. I was smiling, but deep inside I want to toss him in the air and take Sam with me to the Philippines. He's not tall, and the way he acts, he's childlike. Compared to me, I can be matured.
 
I bet in their relationship, Sam would always be the one who would adjust and take care of him. Some boyfriend. Aigoo.
 
Yes, he has the looks. But that is not enough. Sometimes, I wanted to ask Sam why he liked him.
 
Sam: Well Kyouya, it's nice talking to you. *smiles* We have to go now. See you tomorrow! *waves*
Kyouya: Ah, yes.. Donghae hyung, it was nice meeting you.
Donghae: Likewise, Kyouya. *smiles*
 
And they left. I was just looking at them. It hurts seeing the one you love happy with you, but happier with someone else.
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
Miyu: Ya Ryuusei! Stop following me!
Ryuusei: My mom told me to follow what makes me happy. Therefore, I am following you.
Miyu: THAT'S NOT EVEN A SYLLOGISM TO BEGIN WITH! *kicks him*
Ryuusei: Ouch! Miyu that hurts!!!
Miyu: *sticks tongue out* Good for you. That's not even enough to pay for what you did to me!
 
As I was laughing the evil way, Eunhyuk was there, looking at us, with a serious face.
 
Eunhyuk: Jellyfish, I was looking for you the whole time.
Miyu: Mianhae, oppa.. This guy is so annoying. *sighs*
Ryuusei: I am not annoying!
Miyu: Shut up, Ryuusei. I am not talking to you.
Eunhyuk: Ryuusei?
Miyu: *looks down* Yes.. he's no other than Ryuusei Kurosaki..