Thinking Of You

You're the ONE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Thinking of  You"

 

Jieuns POV

"I'll meet you outside your class."

I sigh happily as the words run through my mind again. It's been almost two weeks since Wooyoung first made his interest clear to me. Since then, I have seen him every day; whether it was free lessons, break times and even lunch when the girls weren't around, we were together. I never have to look; he's always waiting for me, and despite not yet having a label, I can tell I'm falling hard for him.

As I was making my way to this very lesson, he had bumped into me, and insisted he take me to lesson, despite my assurance that it wasn't necessary.

He walked with me any way, and just as I was about to go to my class, he had grabbed my wrist, causing me to spin to face him. I had blushed at our contact. Despite him being openly bold, at the start, he cut it down a little. Everytime we touched, I felt light headed, and I'm sure he knew it. He had smiled, before saying that he'd come by to collect me after this lesson. It had been a few days since we had gone to the garden; what with the girls being free at lunches more often as term settled in, and breaks being too short for the endeavour. I had agreed, and here I was, waiting for time to pass.

Somehow, despite it being almost two weeks since we'd been talking, the girls still had yet to find out. I put this down to us having a very different time table; I was only in a few of their academic lessons, and only Seohyun was in my practical music class. Still, I'm grateful... I haven't the slightest idea how I would explain it if we ever bumped into them. Similarly, I hadn't seen his friends.

I glance at the clock.

12:15pm

I supressed a groan. Last time I looked at the clock, which felt like at least 15 minutes ago, it was 12:13pm. Only two minutes had passed.

Two minutes! I sighed.

Quickly deciding that the time would pass faster if I did work, I looked down to  my sheet.

Looking down at my notes, I realise that would be alot easier thought then done. You see, staring at the clock since the moment I walked into this room, has a rather large price. I haven't been listening to my teacher at all, and have written barely three lines in the whole 45 minutes.

I didn't noticed before, but as I look up, I see the teacher going around the class, checking everyone's progress. I begin to panic and look around the room worriedly, when a piece of paper lands on my table. I look around puzzled, but then looked left to see Qian's smiling face, signalling for me to open the note. I smile back, before looking down at the A4 sheet of paper and beginning to unfold it. At the top was a short passage, in pencil and a different colour to the rest of the writing. I read it quickly;

 Jieun, you silly girl. What have you been doing all lesson??? Do you think staring into space is going to get you through highschool :D? I saw that you didn't make a single note this lesson! Tut tut. Well, aren't you lucky you've got me! ^.^  I couldn't let you get a detention, so here's half of mine :). Thank me later <3

Underneath is a full page of notes from todays lesson.

Grinning widely at Qians playful and motherly comments, I thank God for giving me such a great caring friend. I straighten the paper out, and erase the small passage, before turning to Qian with a grateful smile.

"Thank you! I owe you one!" I  mouth, making a heart shape with my hands.

She grins widely back at me, mouthing "I'm such a great friend right?" playfully.

I smile once more before turning back to my, or should I say Qians work. Ah how I love my best friends. 

I go over the notes, adding my name and a few scribbles. I present the sheet to my teacher, who nods happily. As soon as the teacher moves on, I glanced up at the clock. 12:29pm.

Finally...

The wait is almost over. 

A minute passes quite slowly, and at last the bell rang. I pack up quickly and stand, tucking in my chair. I sling on my bag, and just as I turned to leave, I walk right into Qian.

Qian!

I scold myself for not thinking this through, being teh one lesson prior to lunc h that we share.

"Woah, why the hurry, what's up?" she giggles at me, causing several boys to stare adoringly at her.

"Unnie! Thank you, thank you, thank you! You saved me back there!" I bounce up and down, hugging her "What would I have done without you?"

She pulls back and chuckles at me. 

"Aww Jieun," she chuckles pinching my cheeks, "You would have got a detention. But don't worry, Unnie's got you covered, donsaeng," she winks. I giggle at her.

"Come on now, I'm starving! The girls are all free today. Let's go." 

I bite my lip, suddenly feeling guilty, as I consider. But I quickly realise I have no way of telling Wooyoung; despite our fast bondng, I don't have his number.

"Unnie, I can't..."

She looks at me questioningly.

"I kinda... well I have to, no I want to-"  I stutter nervously, anticipating her reaction.

"Jieun what's up? You can tell me," she looks back at me with half concerned, half amused eyes.

I know I can tell her; I tell Qian everything. But how to say it. I bite my lip and take a deep breath. 

"I made plans with Wo- a boy!" I blurt before I can change my mind. 

I stare at Qian's face watching for her reaction, hoping she didn't hear me about to say Wooyoung. She stares at me for a second, before beaming.

"Really?"

I nod, a little surprised at her reaction.

"That's where you've been all week," she guesses, and I nod in surprise, before realising I should've known she'd work it out.

Qian is super sensitive to things like this, and the girls often joke she can be telepathic. But her ease in reading people really is impressive.

"Looks like the stars really are looking good," she smiles at me, before turning serious again. "Just be careful okay? Though you better tell me who it is soon."

I feel a smile spread across my face slowly. 

"Thanks Qian!" I grin before hugging her again. She smoothed the top of my hair, hugging me back, before pulling away and looking at me with caring eyes.

"Just be careful, and remember you can tell me anything," she says, emphasizing the last word. "And don't worry, I won't mention this to the others. But you should tell them yourself."

She winks, guessing my thoughts. I beam up at her. Of course she would be the most understanding, and sensitive. She is like an older sister; patient, understanding and most of all trusting. 

"Thanks again Qian unnie," I smile.

"No problem Jieun," she smiles, ruffling my her once more. "Now I better get going, the girls are probably waiting." she winked.

"Neh," I smile, and she returns it before turning and walking to the door, with a huge audience. As she turns all the boys turn to look at her longingly. She got to the door and waved once before leaving.

A sigh echoes around the room, and I giggle at how much anyone of these boys would give for just one date with her. But they all know she isn't looking for anyone. She's... I guess, unavailable is the best way to put it. Still, she remains loyal.

I come back to the present, and rush through the door, which is easier said then done. Being the shortest girl in my class, it is very easy to get lost in the crowd. I slip through the crowd, murmuring a "Sorry," here and there.  I finally escape, and sigh in relief. I stop to catch my breath, before jumping right up and looking around.

He isn't hard to find, considering the fact he's surrounded by girls, shouting: "OPPA, OPPA!!!" There's one girl I see being particularly loud, with a short skirt and ed blouse. She's smiling, and Wooyoung is smiling politely, but it doesn't reach his eyes. I stare at the girl, without recognition, but I don't pay much attention.

I look away, only to find a pair of warm dark eyes, gazing back at me.

"Wooyoung." I breathe.

* * *

Wooyoung's POV

As soon as the bell had rung, I knew I was in for it. It's probably my fault for leaving lesson so early and basically standing alone just waiting for this. But I hadn't been able to focus any way; the lesson dragged as I couldn't gte a certain petite girl out of my mind.

But the huge group of girls who now surround me, had seemed to jump out of nowhere, landing me in the awkward position of being their muse.

"Wooyoung Oppaaa," one particular girl cooes, way too close for comfort.

I frown at her appearance, wondering why the school doesn't do anything about the dress code where she's concerned. Top ed as far as she could get away with, short skirt, bare legs. She looks... cheap. No way my type. Too much makeup and time spent in front of the mirror. Junhos maybe.

Even when he's in lesson I cuss him...

"Oppa!!!" A squealing voice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter