Stubborn

You're the ONE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Stubborn"

Soeun's POV

"Afternoon mi'lady."

I look up at a familiar voice, a situation that seems to be happening a lot recently.

"Morning Junho-ssi," I correct, grinning as he takes a seat, apparently disregarding my study area. Afterall, it's not like this is a library where you're supposed to work and not talk.

Except it is.

With a sigh, I close my drama folder. This has become a pattern over the past few weeks; since the day he'd rocked up to my house and accused me of stealing his jacket. I had of course ushered him out, hoping somehow that my brother, who was literally not 30 metres away would stay put. Unless Junho was in the mood to get a beating, I had to remove him from the vicinity, so I quickly rushed out and headed to school with him.

"Why the -ssi?" he groans, and I grin at his peeved expression. I know he doesn't liek it; how could I not. He's been demanding I call him Oppa since day one.

"Because," I smirk as his expression falls to be replaced by a playful one.

"I'd say you know me well enough by now," he insists.

"I do?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Pretty much," he nodded, before pushing closer suddenly. "Unless you wanted to get to know me even better?"

"What if I do?" I can't help it.

"I wouldn't be adverse," his warm breath washes over me.

Anddd here we go again. It never seems to take long to get to this point; this is pretty much how it is 24/7. It seems almost too comfortable, but we easily fall into a pattern. I've thought about it, and put it down to the fact he reminds me of Jaerim; his eye smile, his cheek, his playfulness. I'm comfortable automatically, and apparently he enjoys it cos he sticks around.

"I'm sure you wouldn't," I give up the gig as my cool exterior is melted though, pushing him away as he laughs.

I learnt pretty quickly that it's basically impossible to tell when he's serious as he goes from straight face to smirking in a second. Hence we never really have been serious.

"Are you just gonna continue stalking me?" I question, gathering my books.

"I keep bumping into you... I'd say you were stalking me, princess."

"And why would I do that?" This time, I lean forward with an eyebrow raised.

"Who could resist?" he responds quickly, and I roll my eyes. It really is no joke; he's such a player.

"Me," I reply, pushing him away again. He groans, although I know it's fake, and yet again, I wonder why exactly he's sticking around. Admittedly, we have kinda sprouted some odd kind of friendship, involving us being around each other a lot, and I always seem to bump into him on my way to school. Seems like we share our free lessons together too, as here he is yet again. I'm pretty sure the girls are starting to wonder, though I have the excuse that - between Nichkhun and Qian's friendship, as well as Jieun's relationship with Wooyoung - we kinda have to be around the others too.

"Really?" he asks, suddenly too close again.

I watch with narrowed eyes as he reaches out his hand, moving over my cheek. My skin feels warm as he moves closer, but again I push him away.

"Really," I confirm, pushing my stuff together.

He smirks as I stand, slinging on my bag.

"That's enough for me, annyeong," I call, not looking back.

"But not enough for me," Junho teases, whilst I just roll my eyes, noting the glances he earned us from other students, but at the same time unable to keep the grin off my face.

"Whatever."

* * * *

 

Nobody's POV

"Jieunnie~" Yoonah whined with a pout whilst Soeun giggled, as she spotted her friend yet again with Wooyoung.

The girls giggled or groaned depending on how much patience they had. Since they had learnt of Jieun and Wooyoung, it seemed they never saw one without the other. They'd always end up having to drag her away from him. But it seemed she was even getting comfortable with the group as a whole, as this time, they saw her standing with Wooyoung, Junho and Nichkhun.

"They're inseparable," Chaerin muttered with a groan.

"Leave them guys," Qian chuckled, amused by the girls posessive behaviour. "It's still early on."

"Come on," Seohyun calls, starting towards the group.

"Oh, unnies~" Jieun cooed as they approached, instantly melting the girls, as they directed their glares at the guys instead.

"Hello ladies," Junho called, as Qian and Nichkhun gravitated towards eah other, Junho's gaze falling on Soeun. "Princess."

Soeun rolled her eyes, but nodded, and he moved closer with a grin.

"Here to reclaim what is ours~" Yoonah called, the other not taking much notice of their exchange. It wasn't  uncommon to se eJUnho and Soeun together nowadays.

"Right," Wooyoung scratched his neck with a chuckle. "Sorry about that."

"Yeah." Chaerin deadpanned, narrowing her eyes.

"How are you all?" Nichkhun piped up, wanting to avoid their hostility, with a grin.

"Good," Seohyun responded. "I think we should just set a schedule."

The girls laughed, and the mood became light again.

"We just happen to have a few classes," Wooyoung grinned again, pulling Jieun closer.

"And don't we know it," Junho groaned. "You're whipped my friend. Whipped."

"Yah," Soeun protested, elbowing him. "Leave it; just because you're lonely."

"Lonely?" Junho smirked, turning to Soeun. "Princess, I can get anyone I want."

Soeun grinned at the nickname with a sigh, before turning to him, not intimidated by his proximity. He'd fallen into their pattern; she seemed to unintentionally encourage his playfulness. Still, it was familiar and comfortable, and battled back any awkwardness, so she had let him continue.

"Oh wow," she giggled. "Charms on point."

"Charms? I haven't even started."

"You need not, I insist."

"Whatever you say, mi'lady."

"Smooth."

"Only for you," he threw his arm around her and she immediately shoved him again with a giggle. "Princess."

"I feel like that nickname's gonna stick," she rolled her eyes boldly.

"Neh," he chuckled innocently, before side glancing, and nudging her to look at their friends, and only then did she remember their audience.

Oops...

Sure enough everyone was staring at the scene unfolding in front of them, with a variation in expressions.

"Erm..." Yoonah began teasingly.

"Just what is with you guys?!" Chaerin burst, half amused and half peeved. "You've been acting like this for weeks."

"Nothing," Soeun shrugged it off.

"Totally something," Yoonah sang. "I sense tension. In fact, se-"

"Don't be silly," Soeun laughed, cutting her off and shaking her head at the thought.

"Then what was that?" Seohyun asked.

"Oh, you didn't know?" Junho smirked, grasping the opportunity and taking over. "Soeun is my girlfriend now."

"WHAT?!" everyone exclaimed, including the oblivious boys. Junho chuckled, whilst Soeun hit his arm, shaking her head in disbelief. She wondered just where he got the cockiness from.

"Aniya," she shrugged them off quickly. "He's messing around."

"Am I?" he asked with mock hurt. "What are you saying?"

"I'm not saying anything," she riposted with a grin.

"So we are together then?"

"In your dreams," she waved him off, before looking back to her friends who had again been watching the whole time. But Junho asn't done.

"You know it babe."

"BABE???!!!" The others exclaimed. This

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter