Hyung, I Really Hate Him!

Hyung, I'm Thinking About You

 

Sehun was staring up at the sky with a melancholy face on the porch of the dorm early in the morning. Then he smiled, took a deep breath, felt the fresh air blowing into his lungs, and stretched. The morning sunshine slowly dazzled. He looked down. Seoul City had begun its activities.

Hesitantly, he turned his head to the left. That man was not there. Usually they laughed together greeting the morning. Next, that person would demand Sehun’s promise to memorize some vocabularies in Mandarin because he was tired constantly talking with Sehun in Korean.

His eyes turned to that man's favorite backpack hanging at the corner of the living room through the large window behind him. He mused for a while.

Good morning, hyung! Look at your MCM backpack is now no longer filthy. I’ve already cleared all. You should thank me. Who else will do it for you except me? Don’t worry, hyung! I've been following your procedure while cleaning it. So, you don’t have to protest and fussy! Hahaha ...

That backpacks... hyung, I'm thinking of you...

"Sehun-a! Breakfast is ready!"

A voice shattered the silence. It was Kyungsoo. As usual, in the morning he had started to rant about other member’s bad habits. Wake up late, dirty clothes were everywhere in the corner of the room, and call out for breakfast. Sehun reluctantly stepped into the dining room. On the table, breakfast menu were lined up neatly. Sehun pulled up a chair and sat limply. He took a toast watching Kyungsoo that had already dressed. That man had been walking up and down to wake up the other member.

"Ya! Are you still sleeping? Aish! Jeongmal! Remember we have a photoshoot schedule this morning! EXO-M will also arrive later from China in the afternoon. Hurry up!"

Kyungsoo knocked Chanyeol and Baekhyun’s door. From inside the room, they heard the sound of jumped out of bed suddenly. Surely they hadn’t got ready yet and hurried scrambling for bathroom. Suho came to dining room fixing his collar. Kyungsoo went back to his own room to wake up his room mate, Kai. The most difficult member to be woken up. Kyungsoo pulled the blanket from Kai.

"Jongin-a! Come on! Wake up! Namja ga wae geurae jinjja? Aish!"

Sehun rolled his eyes. It had become their daily meals. He sustained his chin as he continued chewing. Involuntarily, his view led him to the white cabinet. His stare was so blank to see a colorful rubix cube there. He smiled meaningfully.

Hyung, I can’t wait to see you this afternoon. Really! Your rubix cube there was a bit dusty. And who else could play it except you? But, the rubix trick that you taught me last time, well... I haven’t really completed it yet. I know you must be upset because I whined to be taught by you, but I haven’t learned anything. Hahaha ... but your peevish face, I love it! I'll make sure you will show me that expression again!

"Sehun-a?"

That rubix cube... It reminds me of you again, hyung...

"Sehun-a? Do you hear me?"

A vague voice that called his name became clear. After he realized that the other member had already been sitting around him and enjoyed their meals. They stared straight at him frowning with sad expressions. Sehun didn’t answer Suho’s question recently and kept chewing his toast. He lowered his head and started to bite his toast again.

The other member realized that Sehun had been staring at rubix cube on the white cabinet right there. Unnoticed by Sehun, the other member looked at each other concernedly. Their maknae had a daydream again and only smiled to himself.

It was already a week he acted like that. Perhaps he couldn’t get over his pain yet. Because of that situation, Kai first got out of that place after finishing his meals with a little pissed. He turned away from the table without a glance at Sehun and the other member.

"Dammit! You should just forget him or you'll go insane!"

Sehun knew exactly that Kai might be against him. He gave a very cold pierce stare to Kai. The other member who watched them could only sigh silently. Their appetite vanished instantly. The breakfast menu in front of them had been left untouched. However, this couldn’t be allowed to continue. But how to fade away Sehun’s heartbreaking? How to stop him being like that?

Sehun walked into his room without saying a word to the other member. His hands were clenched hard. However, he tried to be calm.

Hyung, I really hate him!