2pm

seohyun and the boys

On 2pm idol army show, the members were suppose to show their charms and give flower to a girl that they like the most. During his turn, Junsu sang a passionate song . When he was ready to approached Seohyun, he changed SNSD's introduction by saying 'right now, it's Seohyun Generation'. The 2pm members were envious by Junsu's act and started feeling goosebumps. We can't deny the sincerity in Junsu's voice and the cheesiness in pick-up line. Plus, he is the first man to receive Seohyun's wink because all this time Seohyun had a hard time to wink. At the end, Seohyun ended being couple with Wooyoung that made our Junsu sad.

On Win Win with 2pm, Taeyeon picked a question by their fans.. asking which girl group they like the most. Wonder Girls or Girls Generation. All the members  were first hesitate to answer but Junsu bravely picked Girls Generation eventhough they are from the same company with Wonder Girls. When was asked why they like Girls Generation the most, Junsu admitted that around SNSD, he eventually get nervous and shy. He then reflashed memory during their meeting with SNSD on 2pm idol army show. He revealed that after he picked Seohyun, the other 2pm members kept making fun of him.

In a Photoshot with idol groups such as SNSD, Shinee, 2pm and ohers. When it was Junsu's turn to take picture, he cannot stop staring at Seohyun. There's a moment when Seohyun was seen to chat with Shinee Jonghyun. Sharp eyes' fan noticed that Junsu kept glaring at both of them (he maybe jealous). I guess the lazer from Junsu's eyes gonna make a hole through Seohyun's pretty face. When it's time for all the idols to take picture together, Junsu hurriedly take a spot beside Seohyun.

During Romantic and Idol ep 1, Junsu was doing an interview with the staff. When he was asked if he have a girl group member he want to date, he denies it at first. But soon he admits that he could think of one person (Seohyun). Surprised to be trapped, Junsu avoid the topic. Jun K then walked towards the train. That is when the camera director asked who is his ideal type. Junsu then bravely answered SNSD Seohyun. He explained that Seohyun has a charming style. I'm sure if Seohyun participated in this show too, Junsu would have fought for her until the end.


During 2pm idol army show, Jay Park already set his eyes on Seohyun. If Jun K did not propose to Seohyun, Jay Park would have already done so. When Seohyun was going to fire her first wink to Junsu, Jay Park tried hard to see Seohyun's wink.

In You Tube, Jay Park held an open interview. He then mentioned about SNSD. He said that if he were to pick his favourites, he has hard time to choose between Seohyun or Yuri (just like Minho).