a threat for Seohyun's fanboy

seohyun and the boys

Suju Kyuhyun: Seohyun is my precious dongseng. Although we are not sm official maknae couple, the fans already made it official. I even called her name when I drunk.

Shinee Minho: Seohyun choose me as her ideal type over Jinwoon, Mir, Dongwoon and Key. We even text and cheer on each other.

Exo Luhan: I couldn't hide the fact that my stare could dig a hole on Seohyun's face. I always stand beside her just to see her face.

Beast Dongwoon: I'm her biggest fanboy. I even want to wear socks with her face on it? I throw away my precious game and grabbed a book when she passes by.

Infinite Sungjong: I went to the same school as Seohyun and we are really close. I always hang out with her at her waiting room.

2pm Junsu: I choose Seohyun over Wonder Girls and I could only read Girls Generation as Seohyun Generation. I even wish she's my partner on Romantic And Idol

2am Jinwoon: Seohyun is my best friend. The password to my computer is her name. When we had a breakfast date together, she gives me a vitamin with a sweet message.

Ki Sung Yueng: I really like Seohyun that I can't choose liverpool over her.

Vixx N: I never get bored mentioning her name everytime I'm on TV. Since then we have become really close. I even teach her our choreography song.

Lee Won Geun: Sorry guys.. but you know what.. she and I had already kiss. It's even funnier that she is born one day after me. I think she is my fate.

Seohyun's fanboys reaction

 

Luhan: I have to edit that photo